PDA

View Full Version : Gods, I used to cry. Still do. Idtiots.

Oyate
02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Howdy folks, I'm a life long activist. And in one way of telling my story it seemed like all the caring in folks went through a dry period, but I believed in the Paul initiative since the start and then,

And then....

and then I saw the American people rise. Saw it on YouTube. Saw the people rise. I saw what I had been waiting for all my life.

I mean, I been an activist all my life but when I heard the YouTube of Illinois when the people sang the Star Spangled Banner, I plain broke down. Thats when I knew what would become our slogan in my heart and on the campaign signs. Hope For America.

Hope for my tired eyes. Made me cry. Just to see you people. I see Creator in you. I see the ancestors rising before you. I see you. And you were created by my Gods. And when you sing with your heart, it's just devastating. And I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm here to do the job for you.

I'm serious. I'm a life-long activist. And I've been beaten around and maligned for so long, I've been fighting for so long, so many of us have been fighting for so long that just to hear the sound of your voices....I mean I forgot....I mean I got so used to fighting that I forgot what I was fighting for.

It's literally like we've been walking in a desert and we were just about half dead. But you are our garden of liberty.

And you found us.

It's about time.

pacelli
02-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Nice post. Ron took it to the next level when he essentially walked into the establishment's meeting (CPAC) and blasted them on their unconstitutional and dangerous policies. The hornet's nest is buzzing.

The revolution has truly just begun.

affa
02-10-2008, 03:47 AM
i hear ya.