PDA

View Full Version : {MP3} Wa A.P. reporting to the press Mccain winner from 1 unknown precinc

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:01 AM
Alright the info is straight...
2 Men in black suits have taken over the vote counting / reporting center.. reporting Mccain winner from 1 unknown precinct

A.P. Controls the headlines if you didn't know

my interview (mp3 download):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lo7hjb

american.swan
02-10-2008, 02:12 AM
interesting...

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:13 AM
How do you know the AP guy isn't just confused?

Agent CSL
02-10-2008, 02:15 AM
So now we've got, basically, a modification to Stalin's quote. It's not the voters or the vote counters that matter, but who reports the vote.

We're turning into the USSA by the minute.

gaazn
02-10-2008, 02:17 AM
mccain is declared winner by washington gop

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
How do you know the AP guy isn't just confused?

well, I will have him for a more in depth interview.. the fact is.. we are ALL confused! the voting process is INSANE for newcomers like myself..

I know him and he has been telling me this for weeks..

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:22 AM
well, I will have him for a more in depth interview.. the fact is.. we are ALL confused! the voting process is INSANE for newcomers like myself..

I know him and he has been telling me this for weeks..

So that is you doing the interview?

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Anyway, how can they be counting primary ballots when the primary hasn't even happened yet?

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:24 AM
So that is you doing the interview?

yes I am DETERMINED to EXPOSE fraud.. everyone I talk to thinks I'm a conspiracy theorist for not trusting our election system

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:25 AM
Anyway, how can they be counting primary ballots when the primary hasn't even happened yet?

Us WASH people got our BALLOTS (which are mail-in absentees) a week ago.. They are due POSTMARKED by FEB 19th

the point is SPOKANE AP is announcing winner before receiving the mail in ballots

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Us WASH people got our BALLOTS (which are mail-in absentees) a week ago.. They are due POSTMARKED by FEB 19th

the point is SPOKANE AP is announcing winner before receiving the mail in ballots

You are saying that all primary ballots in WA are mail-in? Or are you saying there is a normal primary on the 19th + early mail in?

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:29 AM
In either case, why would they even be talking about primary results?

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:31 AM
You are saying that all primary ballots in WA are mail-in? Or are you saying there is a normal primary on the 19th + early mail in?

Well to be honest I can't speak for the whole state, but MY home county (Snohomish) and the county I am in at the moment (Spokane) .. the primary is MAIL IN

the state of WA is mostly MAIL IN.. our system seems like the most fraud proof (which seems to be why CNN still hasn't reported a winner for WA state 8 hours since the caucuses closed)........

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Also, the GOP results page has 12% as "uncommitted". How can that even be an option on primary ballots?

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:33 AM
In either case, why would they even be talking about primary results?

My friend at the AP has been telling me for weeks that these men working there are IGNORING mail in ballots and reporting premature information to bigger news corps...

I WILL get him for a long interview now.. see like I am new to this whole process and it's so confusing but I am starting to figure it out..

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 02:33 AM
Sounds like bunk. I thought it was a caucus and not a primary. Men in black? Sounds like a funny gag to me if anything

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:35 AM
Also, the GOP results page has 12% as "uncommitted". How can that even be an option on primary ballots?

I will scan my mail in ballot and post it...

it works like this

no delegates for DEM party are chosen from the mail in primary ballots.. therefore the DEM votes are tossed...

you must mark your envelope with your party (though you don't have to be registered to a party in WA THANK GOD!)

Rudy
Mike
Duncan
Alan
John
Ron
Mitt
Fred

Write In (if Any)

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Sounds like bunk. I thought it was a caucus and not a primary. Men in black? Sounds like a funny gag to me if anything

what the fuck? can you be more specific? do I really need to post PHOTOS for asswipes like you.. ughhhh. I will get photos of these men in black suits if you need to see it

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 02:38 AM
what the fuck? can you be more specific? do I really need to post PHOTOS for asswipes like you.. ughhhh. I will get photos of these men in black suits if you need to see it

I don't buy everything that is handed to me based on face value.

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:38 AM
My friend at the AP has been telling me for weeks that these men working there are IGNORING mail in ballots and reporting premature information to bigger news corps...

I WILL get him for a long interview now.. see like I am new to this whole process and it's so confusing but I am starting to figure it out..

How can you ignore mail-in ballots and report prematurely??? Mail-ins are the only thing you have right now as far a primaries go. Ignore them, and you have nothing to report, premature or not.

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 02:39 AM

Why didn't you post them from the onset?

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:39 AM

Alright, can I ask what you think of CNN STALLING WA caucus results STILL (it's 1 fucking AM in WA state)

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Why didn't you post them from the onset?

cuz I don't have the photos.. don't worry i will provide you with evidence as soon as i can obtain it whats your email

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Alright, can I ask what you think of CNN STALLING WA caucus results STILL (it's 1 fucking AM in WA state)

No moving the goal post. Where are the photos?

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:41 AM
I will scan my mail in ballot and post it...

it works like this

no delegates for DEM party are chosen from the mail in primary ballots.. therefore the DEM votes are tossed...

you must mark your envelope with your party (though you don't have to be registered to a party in WA THANK GOD!)

Rudy
Mike
Duncan
Alan
John
Ron
Mitt
Fred

Write In (if Any)

That's what I mean. I don't see the "uncomitted" option there. Write-ins would be considered "other". Uncomitted only makes sense in the context of delegate pledges in caucuses.

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:42 AM

Let's settle down until we get things figured out. We're all on the same team here. :D

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:43 AM
That's what I mean. I don't see the "uncomitted" option there. Write-ins would be considered "other". Uncomitted only makes sense in the context of delegate pledges in caucuses.

I am not talking about caucus.. uncommitted is not an option on an absentee ballot

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:44 AM

I thought the GOP website wasn't updating anymore because the counters went to bed or something?

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:45 AM
No moving the goal post. Where are the photos?

Private message me your email.. i have no photos right now but i will get some

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:46 AM
I am not talking about caucus.. uncommitted is not an option on an absentee ballot

Which is exactly my point. The official GOP results show 12% as "uncommitted". If they were, in fact, counting primary ballots to put up today, there would be no "uncommitted" option, since it doesn't make sense in the context of a primary.

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:46 AM
I thought the GOP website wasn't updating anymore because the counters went to bed or something?

we need BEV HARRIS in WA

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:48 AM
CAN I MAKE THE POINT THAT THE WA STATE PRIMARY IS FEB 19th.. okay..

Hook
we need BEV HARRIS in WA

Could be true, but the point is the GOP is stalling, not CNN.

911cartoon
LibertyOne is acting like a fucking bitch he obvious thinks I'm a bitch for trying to expose the fact that the ASSOCIATED PRESS is reporting MCCAIN as a spokane county winner after receiving votes from 1 precinct

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:50 AM
the wa state primary is FEB 19th.. but all that means to WA people is to have your envelope postmarked for FEB 19th since you don't actually go put your finger on a diebold machine you draw a single line on a ballot and mail the fucker in..

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:50 AM
CAN I MAKE THE POINT THAT THE WA STATE PRIMARY IS FEB 19th.. okay..

I understand that. The point I am trying to make is that if they are prematurely counting primary ballots from mail-ins in one county, they still wouldn't be putting up an "uncommitted" section in the results.
Do you see what I am saying?

LibertyOfOne
02-10-2008, 02:53 AM
LibertyOne is acting like a fucking bitch he obvious thinks I'm a bitch for trying to expose the fact that the ASSOCIATED PRESS is reporting MCCAIN as a spokane county winner after receiving votes from 1 precinct

There were reports from the AP earlier that stated that Ron had over 40% for the total with 90% of spokane county precincts reported. Now that does not jive with your audio narrative.

911cartoon
I understand that. The point I am trying to make is that if they are prematurely counting primary ballots from mail-ins in one county, they still wouldn't be putting up an "uncommitted" section in the results.
Do you see what I am saying?

I have no idea what you're saying. My understanding is that they are taking some hokey county in WA state (perhaps a non mail in ballot). What site are you reading uncommitted results? and is that site reporting caucus results or primary results? help me out.

911cartoon
There were reports from the AP earlier that stated that Ron had over 40% for the total with 90% of spokane county precincts reported. Now that does not jive with your audio narrative.

That was KHQ not AP

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:55 AM

show me the AP site with that ... cuz I have two different LOCAL news websites CACHED on my hard drive with that info.. nothing to do with AP

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:56 AM
I have no idea what you're saying. My understanding is that they are taking some hokey county in WA state (perhaps a non mail in ballot). What site are you reading uncommitted results? and is that site reporting caucus results or primary results? help me out.

http://wsrp.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=7042

The site is caucus results, since that is the only thing happening today.

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:57 AM
http://wsrp.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=7042

The site is caucus results, since that is the only thing happening today.

okay the point is ... the Associated Press is in fact reporting that Mccain is a primary winner in Spokane county

DONT WORRY libertyone video, photo and interview coming soon

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 02:58 AM
You know, cuz, we don't get the NEWS until a week or two after the shit really developed

Hook
02-10-2008, 02:59 AM
It looks to me like they are simply using the sign-up sheets that people filled out at the start of the caucus. This would make them inaccurate, since it would count the preference of everyone that showed up, not the actual delegate counts of those that were nominated.

Hook
02-10-2008, 03:01 AM
okay the point is ... the Associated Press is in fact reporting that Mccain is a primary winner in Spokane county

DONT WORRY libertyone video, photo and interview coming soon

Well, that would be crazy since the primaries aren't even over. They probably meant that McCain won the caucus in Spokane county.

See my post above on why the GOP counts are probably inaccurate.

911cartoon
02-10-2008, 03:04 AM
Well, that would be crazy since the primaries aren't even over. They probably meant that McCain won the caucus in Spokane county.

See my post above on why the GOP counts are probably inaccurate.

primaries aren't over... EXACTLY

is the point... okay the POINT is that absentee ballots are being ignored okay..

Hook
02-10-2008, 03:11 AM
primaries aren't over... EXACTLY

is the point... okay the POINT is that absentee ballots are being ignored okay..

I'm pretty sure that the AP folks confused the primary with the caucus if they said anything about McCain winning the primary.

Nobody could be releasing any counts on primary preferences, since they aren't over with until the 19th.

What probably happened is they counted the presidential preference lines on the sign-in sheets to the caucus and estimated the resulting delegate allocations to the candidates. The thing is, even though we were only about 25% of caucus-goers, we ELECTED almost 50% of all delgates going to the State convention. So estimating our delegates purely by the sign-up sheet is going to be very innacurate.

mexicanpizza
02-10-2008, 03:34 AM
I'm in for pics of the black suit dudes. ;)

pacelli
02-10-2008, 03:37 AM
Alright the info is straight...
2 Men in black suits have taken over the vote counting / reporting center.. reporting Mccain winner from 1 unknown precinct

Something tells me Luskin's defection wasn't voluntary. There must be a lot of powerful people working behind the scenes for McCain.

bcreps85
02-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Anyone have an update on this situation?