PDA

View Full Version : So like this bunch of dudes think you are ready for mass action

Oyate
02-10-2008, 01:39 AM
Hello you total R3VOlUTIONARIES,

Maybe you saw the post before regarding a mass-mobilization. These total dudes want to do a march in DC. The funny thing is there seems to be 2 different factions proposing this. There's this idea of a march for force RP on the nation as the next president (dictator) and there's the idea of a peaceful march to demonstrate who we are.

I like the second march idea. I think the first one is idiotic. But help me think on this. I'm a march coordinator from way back in the old day. I know what these types of actions can and can't do.

Historically, we did an "action" or a march or a rally to gain media attention and get our version of the message out. Because the mainstream media wouldn't pay attention to us. Sound familiar?

Well the problem comes in where I've helped mobilize hundreds of thousands of people in DC and other cities and maybe you get 5 seconds on the nightly news. But I'm not sure I care about that this time.

I'll support this action because of us. Or because of you. Just to show us that we can take the next step and show up someplace at some time. I mean it. I'd spend the next 3 months doing nothing but pulling this off just to show ourselves how strong we are and how we can coordinate.

But I already know what I think. I want to know what you think. Are you folks ready for a big picnic?

Oh yeah and PM me for a serious response. And anybody with mass action experience from the old days, dust off your skills, looks like we're going to work again. Tra-la, tra-lay!

Soccrmastr
02-10-2008, 01:41 AM
Ron Paul or nothing! Just do a march, peaceful march with Ron Paul chants/signs etc.. whatever

smartguy911
02-10-2008, 01:45 AM
sounds like an excellent idea to me. peaceful march