PDA

View Full Version : Update again

LBennett76
02-10-2008, 12:39 AM
87% Percentages are the same basically.

IllMortalD
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Why even release such a small change? Couldn't they just finish them all?

chowdy
02-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Why even release such a small change? Couldn't they just finish them all?

They need time to commit voter fraud... [/conspiracy]

IllMortalD
02-10-2008, 12:46 AM
I mean it's like we have to deal with this BS in every state and almost always with only the republican side. How many coincidences are supposed to accept before this is all over and done with?

kickzman
02-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Why even call this a conspiracy when we know its true?

Michigan11
02-10-2008, 12:50 AM
I mean it's like we have to deal with this BS in every state and almost always with only the republican side. How many coincidences are supposed to accept before this is all over and done with?

Let me say my eyes have been opened during this campaign, to say the least.

From an objectional standpoint, any rational person would have to come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong going on here.:mad:

blaumittwoch
02-10-2008, 12:52 AM
Why even call this a conspiracy when we know its true?

Because we don't know that it's true. The WAGOP is just incompetent for hiring 3 people to count an entire state's ballots.

Fields
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Let me say my eyes have been opened during this campaign, to say the least.

From an objectional standpoint, any rational person would have to come to the conclusion that there is something very wrong going on here.:mad:

Same here. I've been introduced to the real world and I will never be a sheep again.

ArrestPoliticians
02-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Because we don't know that it's true. The WAGOP is just incompetent for hiring 3 people to count an entire state's ballots.

I wonder if they lowballed the # of vote counters required because its easier to "influence" less people....naaah just "crazy" talk :eek:

parocks
02-10-2008, 01:44 AM
They need time to commit voter fraud... [/conspiracy]

Yeah, don't you all realize that Ron Paul not winning is, by itself, clear evidence of voter fraud.

Just Kidding