PDA

View Full Version : 445453--WINDSONG and some results that I heard

hellsingfan
02-09-2008, 11:36 PM
Well in our place there were a lot of caucuses being held so in my precicnt there were 12 people, the PCO was McCain supporter, although when we talked to him he was very pro-RP as well so maybe we can convert him, but anyways so McCain got 1 automatic delegate cuz of that.

But the ones that got voted on ALL 3 were ours! Another precinct guy told us that they also got ALL 3 delegates. And my friend was in another place told me that their precinct only had to select 2, and both were RP.

So from just these we have 8 and I don't know if any of the PCO's were RP. My bro went to PCO training and he said HALF the cars were RP. So I'm guessing there are a lot of RP PCO's I just hope they are automatic!

So even if we don't win this beauty contest I can am pretty optimistic that we got majority delegate spots. There are ALOT of RP who put undecided, there was one in my precinct who put undecided but was an RP.

So those who are discouraged by whatever we get, don't be as long as we top out the delegates. Ofcourse a win may have gotten us some media coverage, but everyone has done whatever they can. I love Washington!!! Go RP!

raiha
02-09-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah no doubt about it Washington has been fantastic! No matter what happens. Good on you all!