PDA

View Full Version : Warning to vote fixers trolling here....

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
...whether you are a mere precinct worker, a county commissioner, or a high-level GOP mucky-muck. Vote fraud at the level we saw tonight in Washington state is still TREASON.

Treason is still punishable by death.

Ron Paul has a much larger portion of the military supporting him (as clearly exhibited by the Q4 donation numbers) than all the other candidates combined. They will gladly pull the trigger to save the bedrock principles of American democracy.

Just keep that all in mind, get a conscience, and report what you know NOW, and you may be spared.

mexicanpizza
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
The only thing that has kept me from buying into widespread vote fraud is that I have to believe that somewhere, someone has the guts to tape a conversation, save an email, or videotape some fraud in action.

The fact that "they" could cover "it" up so well (with a 100% success rate), tells me that Occam's Razor applies...ie...no fraud.

But I hope I'm wrong...

mexicanpizza
02-09-2008, 11:24 PM
They sure got him quick ^^. Nice job mods!

jeff43
Is there any proof that voting fraud occured?

SteveMartin
A leafy "Bug" lining up to be swatted, I see.

affa
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
The only thing that has kept me from buying into widespread vote fraud is that I have to believe that somewhere, someone has the guts to tape a conversation, save an email, or videotape some fraud in action.

The fact that "they" could cover "it" up so well (with a 100% success rate), tells me that Occam's Razor applies...ie...no fraud.

But I hope I'm wrong...

Eh, the American public knows vote fraud goes on. They just don't care. I mean, hell, most of the country still uses Diebold doesn't it?

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Why are there no results for county-by-county out of WA??? We got them for the other states??

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/county/#val=WAREP3

jeff43
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
It's just taking longer to report. The New Mexico Democratic primary took until the next day to report the winner. That doesn't mean that voting fraud occured. Currently they have 78% reporting and John McCain is winning.

Ex Post Facto
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM

But I hope I'm wrong...

Occam's Razor also shows that Ron Paul's platform is the most correct, as it's the easiest to enact. Bring the troops home save a trillion dollars is a no brainer. I bet someone is saving that evidence just in case. It's natural for people to not go against the grain, yet document to save their ass if they are about to get hosed.

brianbb98
02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
eryy

JordanQ72
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Vote fraud at the level we saw tonight in Washington state is still TREASON.

Actually, it's not.

ChickenHawk
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
It is impossible for the vote to be manipulated in this caucus. Delegates are elected and they have a candidate preference that you cannot change by any kind of vote fraud. The only way you could change the outcome is to bribe or threaten the delegates into changing their preference.

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Uh huh. And, you mean to tell me the results can be "miscounted" and/or "misreported??"

And, anyone who thinks vote fraud is not treason does not understand what a democracy is.

(Of course, I know we are a Republic, but I got to yield some to the novice observers.)

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Again, CNN is updated before the WA GOP website. CNN is now showing 83% of precincts reporting, but the WA GOP is still showing 78%.

How does THAT happen???

jeff43
02-09-2008, 11:46 PM
They're just slower at updating their website?

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 11:49 PM
jeff43,

Did you ever considered a career as a stand up comic?

mr_x
02-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Now when will they ban the other troll(s) - I'm looking at you Jeff43!

i'd have to agree with you on that one. i mean, look at his sig! what the hell kind of sig is that for a ron paul forum?

nate895
02-09-2008, 11:52 PM
It is impossible for the vote to be manipulated in this caucus. Delegates are elected and they have a candidate preference that you cannot change by any kind of vote fraud. The only way you could change the outcome is to bribe or threaten the delegates into changing their preference.

You know that we wrote in pencil, right.

jeff43
02-09-2008, 11:54 PM
A signature with RON PAUL'S OWN QUOTES IN IT! Ban me, and you'll have to ban everyone here with a Ron Paul quote in their signatures. Is that what you're saying? I've vowed to keep spreading Ron Paul's message beyond his Presidential bid. I'm here to stay and am currently fighting to get Ron Paul re-elected in Congress like he is. And I am also focusing on the ron paul for congress website which has others running for Congress with similar messages to Ron Paul. These are good endeavors and I hardly think that a troll would work for these things. That guy who called Paul a racist was a troll. I've never said a bad word about Paul on here and I was one of only two people defending him against the white supremacist, Sauron, in another thread today.

nightlight
02-10-2008, 12:02 AM

There could be a "mistake" in adding totals which will get corrected weeks later with no publicity. In the meantime McCain will celeberate his victory and media will use our last place as an excuse to keep pretending that Ron Paul doesn't exist.

The campaign should have organized or at least nudged the grassroots after the disappointing NH results, to form a parallel grassroots based verification system aiming to prevent the grossest forms of the vote fraud.

Note that the implementation particulars of such system need not be completely effective to have the confidence and morale boosting effects on the supporters. Once the doubts have set in about the NH counts, the energy and spirits of the movement were deflated and the sense that no one is minding the store or cares about winning at the HQ had become widespread. The ambivalent email, easy to interpret as calling it quits at the eve of today's caucases didn't exactly help in rallying the troups.

mr_x
02-10-2008, 12:02 AM
A signature with RON PAUL'S OWN QUOTES IN IT! Ban me, and you'll have to ban everyone here with a Ron Paul quote in their signatures. Is that what you're saying? I've vowed to keep spreading Ron Paul's message beyond his Presidential bid. I'm here to stay and am currently fighting to get Ron Paul re-elected in Congress like he is. And I am also focusing on the ron paul for congress website which has others running for Congress with similar messages to Ron Paul. These are good endeavors and I hardly think that a troll would work for these things. That guy who called Paul a racist was a troll. I've never said a bad word about Paul on here and I was one of only two people defending him against the white supremacist, Sauron, in another thread today.

yeah, that's great. but your sig has the effect of rubbing salt in open wounds. instead of something personal, something inspiring, something funny, or something with even the slightest encouragement, you chose quotes that can only make people lose heart. why was everyone so down the other day? oh yeah, because of the exact words in your sig. what's that about?

jeff43
02-10-2008, 12:06 AM
yeah, that's great. but your sig has the effect of rubbing salt in open wounds. instead of something personal, something inspiring, something funny, or something with even the slightest encouragement, you chose quotes that can only make people lose heart. why was everyone so down the other day? oh yeah, because of the exact words in your sig. what's that about?

Tell Ron Paul that, not me. He said it, I just put it in my signature because I'm moving on as he is.

JordanQ72
02-10-2008, 12:11 AM
Again, CNN is updated before the WA GOP website. CNN is now showing 83% of precincts reporting, but the WA GOP is still showing 78%.

How does THAT happen???

Government efficiency vs the private sector? I figured that one would be a no-brainer on this forum.

scotto2008
02-10-2008, 12:15 AM
A leafy "Bug" lining up to be swatted, I see.

There must be a way to smoke out trolls and lure them into the bug zapper. Double agents?

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Jordan,

Are you saying that CNN is independetly getting access and counting the vote independently of the WA GOP??? What nonsense!

pacelli
02-10-2008, 02:37 AM
...whether you are a mere precinct worker, a county commissioner, or a high-level GOP mucky-muck. Vote fraud at the level we saw tonight in Washington state is still TREASON.

Treason is still punishable by death.

Ron Paul has a much larger portion of the military supporting him (as clearly exhibited by the Q4 donation numbers) than all the other candidates combined. They will gladly pull the trigger to save the bedrock principles of American democracy.

Just keep that all in mind, get a conscience, and report what you know NOW, and you may be spared.

As a point of order, we're working in all of the Ambulances & hospitals too. Have a nice day.

affa
02-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Tell Ron Paul that, not me. He said it, I just put it in my signature because I'm moving on as he is.

you're pointless.

SteveMartin
02-10-2008, 03:08 AM
No Jeff has a point....discourage as many as possible.

acmegeek
02-10-2008, 03:38 AM
ok... simple deduction here. jeff43 says he is moving on. Moving on in the context he implies is that RP is done with his campaign (which he absolutely is not). So therefore, jeff43's continued posting here, if he is admittedly done with the campaign and only adding doom and gloom, can only be construed as "trollish" behavior.

Yes for free speech and all. Yes this is a privately owned and run forum. And yes, jeff43, you are a troll... If you are done with the campaign, please stop posting here.

Please, please, please let the rest of us continue the fight and help ensure that Ron Paul becomes your next president. We have a lot of work to do and quite frankly, your posts simply distract us and keep us from doing what is necessary to help Dr. Paul win!!!

Ricochet
02-10-2008, 04:21 AM
A signature with RON PAUL'S OWN QUOTES IN IT! Ban me, and you'll have to ban everyone here with a Ron Paul quote in their signatures......These are good endeavors and I hardly think that a troll would work for these things....

Troll or not that is a troller's signature. If you can't see the difference between an inspiring quote and a demotivating quote you're challenged mentally. And if you are here acting in a deliberately demotivating way, then yes, you are a troll by definition. Seeing that even after being informed that we all find it offensive, and you continue to defend it, I'm picking troll.

JWZguy
02-10-2008, 04:40 AM
Ignore him or ban him. Stop trying to explain things to him, that's what he wants.

Rhys
02-10-2008, 05:23 AM

But I hope I'm wrong...

plus a fucking billion.

i hope everyone listens. There's a rule called Murphy's Law which applied to everyone, even those who keep secrets.

vote fraud is real though... just not all the other crap I hear. vote fraud is as old as voting, and it's not a secret. I can probably find 10 MAJOR examples without looking, so I wont cause if you don't believe me, it wont be hard to find.

constituent
02-10-2008, 07:28 AM

i think what gets people is the rhetorical setup posed in your sig.

"no third party"

"no brokered convention"

says, "give up on his presidential bid."

which ron paul did not say, nor suggest.

something you might consider.

JimInNY
02-10-2008, 07:37 AM
A signature with RON PAUL'S OWN QUOTES IN IT!

What is the purpose of having those quotes in your signature then?

Just curious about the thought process. Support Ron Paul, but use quotes that will plant seeds of doubt in supporters heads?

freelance
02-10-2008, 08:05 AM
As a point of order, we're working in all of the Ambulances & hospitals too. Have a nice day.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Brad Zink
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Clinton Curtis testified before U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee about his involvement in writing a computer program to enable vote fraud.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8112825559202389150

A growing amount of evidence shows that systemic vote fraud is threatening the very fabric of the constitutional Republic:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4463776866669054201

Video from New Hampshire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQEQ7qHvgM

Truth Warrior
02-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Florida in the 2000 election televised process does not give one reason to trust and hold blind faith in the honesty and integrity of the vote counting process.<IMHO>

linusPAULing
02-10-2008, 09:04 AM

But I hope I'm wrong...

Vote fraud is a huge problem in this country, and has been for some time.

There are numerous academic reports detailing how the 2004 presidential election was likely stolen. Much but not all of this research is based on exit polling, which has only failed to predict the winner of the Presidential race the last two elections.

Steven Freeman, an MIT trained PhD, now at U. of Pennsylvania, has written a series of papers on the 04 election. You can find these papers at

http://www.appliedresearch.us/sf/

by going to "Direct link to Election Research" link at the bottom.

For instance, in the conclusion of this paper
http://www.appliedresearch.us/sf/Doc...APOR060519.pdf

Steven Freeman states,

"The rest of us cannot know for certain what the withheld data might prove, but the public record indicates clearly that had the votes been counted as cast on
November 2, 2004 John Kerry would have won the victory that was initially reported on Election Day."

Steven Freeman has caught some heat for his work on this subject, but he's sticking to his guns. In this 63 page dossier he concludes
http://www.appliedresearch.us/sf/Doc...iscrepancy.pdf

"But while the media and the public dismisses allegations of "conspiracy theorists", the conspiracy has already transpired from right under our noses."

An academic report from UC Berkeley entitiled,
"The Effect of Electronic Voting Machines on Change in Support for Bush in the 2004 Florida Elections" by Michael Hout, Laura Mangels, Jennifer Carlson, and Rachel Best, the conclusions are

* Irregularities associated with electronic voting machines may have awarded 130,000 excess votes or more to President George W. Bush in Florida.

* Compared to counties with paper ballots, counties with electronic voting machines were significantly more likely to show increases in support for President Bush between 2000 and 2004. This effect cannot be explained by differences between counties in income, number of voters, change in voter turnout, or size of Hispanic/Latino population.

* In Broward County alone, President Bush appears to have received approximately 72,000 excess votes.

* We can be 99.9% sure that these effects are not attributable to chance.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 10:05 AM
i think what gets people is the rhetorical setup posed in your sig.

"no third party"

"no brokered convention"

says, "give up on his presidential bid."

which ron paul did not say, nor suggest.

something you might consider.

I don't have a quote that says he gave up. He hasn't officially given up, just scaled back a little as he focuses on his Congressional district. "I cannot and will not let them down." The mods have not asked me to take the quotes down, and if they do, they should ask every single person who has a Ron Paul quote in their signature to take their quotes down. A signature is supposed to be something that you find worth putting in it. Who cares what everyone else thinks, it's my signature!

I'm focusing on getting Ron paul re-elected into Congress as he also is. "I also have another priority. I have constituents in my home district that I must serve." So we're both working for the same man here, just in different elections. Both are very important. Anyway, the quotes are direct quote from Ron Paul himself. Maybe I should start complaining about everyone else who has Ron Paul quotes in their signatures since no one else seems to be doing so. I don't call people names, I follow the Forum Constitution, and I'm working hard to get Ron Paul elected. I have reported all of you calling me names to the proper authories.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 10:15 AM
And another thing that really sticks in my craw! First of all, all of this hatred toward me is misdirected. If you really believed in the cause so strongly, you could care less that I have a couple quotes in my signature. Right? Am I right? Who gives a fuck?

Also, read through the last few pages of this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116915&page=3

It gets worse and worse at it goes on. Sauron, a known white supremacist and David Duke/Don Black lover, was doing his best to connect Ron Paul to that collectivist garbage. He called Ron Paul a "fucking coward." And yet, only two people came to Ron Paul's defense. TWO PEOPLE! This was a thread that was sitting in this main grassroots forum for a long time too. I came to his aid as did one other guy. Instead of outing these people who have helped to give us a bad name, we're sitting here whining about a guy who defends Ron Paul to the death and has 2 quotes from Ron Paul in his signature. Maybe if we had spent a little more time getting these people and 9/11 truthers to stop associating Ron Paul with their collectivist, crazy brained theories, we'd be in a lot better shape than we are now.

Sandra
02-10-2008, 10:25 AM
jeff43 showed"banned" not one minute ago.

JordanQ72
02-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Jordan,

Are you saying that CNN is independetly getting access and counting the vote independently of the WA GOP??? What nonsense!

No, I'm saying that the WAGOP gave access to the AP to their central call in vote count server. The AP is able to propagate this information to CNN who is able to post it to their website faster than the WAGOP is able to give this info to their own web coder to post on their site.