PDA

View Full Version : ARMCHAIR QUARTERBACKING...(for the night)

VRP08
02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Just for all those that read this thread. The ORIGINAL title was "The MSM is hurting us bad" and was started by me. The hread was awesome and NOT whiny at all. Then the MODERATORS took my thread and changed the title to "BITCH AND MOAN CENTRAL...(for the night)". They also merged a bunch of other threads with mine so that now it makes no sense. It also now makes me look like I was whinning wchih I wasn't!!!!! I am very outraged and have HUGE doubts about the moderators on this forum. :mad::mad::mad:

and I blame them for everthing!

But is there really NOTHING tha we all can do about them?? This is a serious question folks, WHAT CAN WE DO? This can't go on like this. It's not that people don't like his message, it HAS to be out on TV! Like some of my neighbors who dont have he internet, the are getting their news from TV, and we all know what that is. Or a friend of mine who used to tell me she'd vote for Paul now talks about Obama because ha is all she hears. It is very clear that the media has gotten their way and he are getting away with it. I cannot accept it until every single step has been taken to kick them in their friggin behinds! WHAT CAN WE DO???? I know here are some seriously smart people on the boards, we reall NEED media attention!

HippyChimp
02-09-2008, 10:29 PM
I don't know. It's getting harder for me to think about this without having irrational thoughts.

kickzman
02-09-2008, 10:29 PM
They're raping our mistress lady Liberty.

QCB79
02-09-2008, 10:31 PM
what can you expect the MSM get paid by campaigns to report the "Facts", or take bribes depends on how you want to look at it.I wonder if you dig deep enough if you'll find any stock ownership in some of these media outlets by other campaigns

theantirobot
02-09-2008, 10:31 PM
:)

mexicanpizza
02-09-2008, 10:32 PM
This is totally unrelated to this thread...but look at this cool picture i found...

http://louisa123.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/molotov-cocktail.jpg

;)

<please don't ban me I was kidding>

Michigan11
02-09-2008, 10:33 PM
I don't know. It's getting harder for me to think about this without having irrational thoughts.

Me too.

Acidlump
02-09-2008, 10:35 PM
brittany spears endorsment?

LiveToWin
02-09-2008, 10:37 PM
This is totally unrelated to this thread...but look at this cool picture i found...

;)

Thats a very nice picture, from the internets. you have yourself there. ;)

Seriously though, I am 90% sure they are violating a few laws about interfering with the elections. This would be Box 3 (see my sig). If someone can find those laws (which they are banking on us not looking for) then we are in business.

pacelli

Ditto.

emilysdad

But is there really NOTHING tha we all can do about them?? This is a serious question folks, WHAT CAN WE DO? This can't go on like this. It's not that people don't like his message, it HAS to be out on TV! Like some of my neighbors who dont have he internet, the are getting their news from TV, and we all know what that is. Or a friend of mine who used to tell me she'd vote for Paul now talks about Obama because ha is all she hears. It is very clear that the media has gotten their way and he are getting away with it. I cannot accept it until every single step has been taken to kick them in their friggin behinds! WHAT CAN WE DO???? I know here are some seriously smart people on the boards, we reall NEED media attention!

There is nothing we as a grassroots can do about it, that's why they do it. The establishments use of the mass media has controlled this nation for decades and has succesfully dumbed down a nation. Our lives, as a nation, is controlled by the televsion and not just the news. We have been lied to about everything. Everything is an illusion. Everything is supported by "wag the dog" televsion. We the people are stars of our own "Ed Tv" show.

Stay tuned, the next episode is a dooozy!

rg123
Until the people rise up and start and protesting in the street this is how it will be freedom isn't free you have too fight for it. People had to get hurt to stop the Vietnam War. It will be no different this time. Until blood is spilled and the people rise up nothing will change

Wingman
02-09-2008, 10:38 PM
i suggest our own

1) internet based TV station and radio stations
2) all demographically profiled
3) funded by ads from major corporations
4) our own internet based "Wall Street Internet Journal", "Washington Web Post" and replacements for all major dailies
5) funded by our own subscriptin monies
etc etc

pacelli
02-09-2008, 10:38 PM
The grassroots is starting their own radio and TV network. Read about it next week at breakthematrix.com

LiveToWin
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM

Just put them in a box and place that box under your bed. Dont get rid of them, ideas are bulletproof anyway ;)

roguepatriot
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Class-Action Lawsuit?

Bubba
02-09-2008, 10:41 PM
There is nothing we as a grassroots can do about it, that's why they do it. The establishments use of the mass media has controlled this nation for decades and has succesfully dumbed down a nation. Our lives, as a nation, is controlled by the televsion and not just the news. We have been lied to about everything. Everything is an illusion. Everything is supported by "wag the dog" televsion. We the people are stars of our own "Ed Tv" show.

:confused: There is EVERYTHING we can do about it. We vote with our dollars. Write to the papers and cancel. Cancel the cable. Write to their sponsors and stop buying their products. PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS ergo out of power.

This is defeatist talk and is why things are the way they are. That and vote fraud denial.

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Yea, I talked with a friend in Louisiana today...I asked him, "So are you going to vote!?" He replied, "No, all my people dropped out." I replied, "Sean, you weren't supporting anybody left and I told you about RP, why didn't you go at least vote for him?" He replied, "Because he isn't going to win and the people/media say so." I held my tongue and wished him a good night...

BiPolarBear
02-09-2008, 10:43 PM

;)

I saw this same picture somewhere before...oh, where was it? Yeah, it was in my head the second I read this question in this post.

:D

BreakYourChains
02-09-2008, 10:43 PM
:confused: There is EVERYTHING we can do about it. We vote with our dollars. Write to the papers and cancel. Cancel the cable. Write to their sponsors and stop buying their products. PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS ergo out of power.

This is defeatist talk and is why things are the way they are. That and vote fraud denial.

Agree 100% with your post!

JasonCYST
02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
There is plenty we could do.

But none of it involves a peaceful revolution.

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 10:46 PM
There is plenty we could do.

Sadly I'm starting to think you may be right...V for Vendetta comes to mind, I'm just glad I have dogs to walk.

QCB79
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
I can see it now.....CNN head bimbo comes on...'Now onto the GOP results from washington....
.....*what, ok*...ladies and gentlemen we'll get back to the results in a moment...we have breaking news that Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton have been spotted driving around the streets of LA together...heres the video sent in by a viewer and you can clearly see that the two are in the car together"

(cuts Back to the results ).....abee with 20%...thanks for watching.... and we'll have an exclusive interview with John McCain comingh up in just a moment"

LiveToWin
02-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Here is a completly Random, and unrealted quote that has nothing to do with this thread, and is completly random. Did I mention this is unrealted to the thread?

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F Kennedy

VRP08
02-09-2008, 10:52 PM
Yea, I talked with a friend in Louisiana today...I asked him, "So are you going to vote!?" He replied, "No, all my people dropped out." I replied, "Sean, you weren't supporting anybody left and I told you about RP, why didn't you go at least vote for him?" He replied, "Because he isn't going to win and the people/media say so." I held my tongue and wished him a good night...

See, that's why the media needs a major kick in the butt!!!

kyleAF
02-09-2008, 10:52 PM

No can do. I don't own or subscribe to anything. Never have. I don't even have a TV.

Bubba
02-09-2008, 10:54 PM
Until the people rise up and start and protesting in the street this is how it will be freedom isn't free you have too fight for it. People had to get hurt to stop the Vietnam War. It will be no different this time. Until blood is spilled and the people rise up nothing will change

Hmm, interesting. You both call yourselves RP supporters yet only one of you does.

WALK THE TALK !!!!!!! D A M N I T !!!!!!!

BEFORE it comes to this. How far away do you really think Martial Law is? One more tower comes and down and it's ON.

First they came for the Jews and nobody spoke up, then they came for the...

Bubba
02-09-2008, 10:58 PM
No can do. I don't own or subscribe to anything. Never have. I don't even have a TV.

Hit 'em in their advertisers.

Money makes the world go 'round, the world go 'round, the world go 'round...

Dave39168
Peaceful revolution is VERY possible still. Take over your local GOP!

VRP08

I totally understand where your coming from and that is why WE NEED to change it! We need to figure this out, it is too important! I cannot just throw my hands in the air and say "oh well, the are just too powerful, nothing I can do, might as well live with it". I can't do that. I don't want to do that. There IS a way, we just haven't figured it out yet. There is never anything that you can't improve!
I'd like to know about the legal aspect of it. (media)

fabijo
02-09-2008, 10:59 PM
At what point do we enter Just War Theory?

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:00 PM

I cannot tell you how much I think of that! I even posted about protesting before!

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 11:01 PM
See, that's why the media needs a major kick in the butt!!!

Not to mention, the stupid people that believe everything they see on tv and the fact they won't research on their own...
I asked this same guy, "Sean, which candidate did you like?", because I had talked to him about Ron Paul before big time and sent him YouTube videos etc., on Ron Paul...
He replied, "I liked Mitt Romney."
After making sure my heart was still beating,
I asked him nicely, "What did you like about Mitt Romney?" his answer told me what I already knew...
He replied, "I like the way he speaks and what he says.",
I pressed him really answer the question, "Sean, what do you mean what he says...what positions of his do you like?"
He replied, "I can't think of any right now."

I really wish RP would buy an island...

LiveToWin
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
At what point do we enter Just War Theory?

Boston massacre :(

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
i suggest our own

1) internet based TV station and radio stations
2) all demographically profiled
3) funded by ads from major corporations
4) our own internet based "Wall Street Internet Journal", "Washington Web Post" and replacements for all major dailies
5) funded by our own subscriptin monies
etc etc

These are awesome and very important things to have but it doesn't reach the majority of people who are glued to the TV. We need the MSM or as much as we can get of it.

jcarcinogen
02-09-2008, 11:05 PM
The GOP is just as guilty as the media if not more so. They made no rules for the networks to have even though they were airing the debates in their name and allowed them to have biased coverage (or were they complicit?). We can go on about insecure voting machines the party chose to use and the accusations of behind the scenes manipulation with delegate brokering, and the fact that the GOP has grown the size of the government ever since 1900 although they say that they are conservative.

There is one ruling class. The whole 2 party concept (that wasn't around when the Constitution was written) was invented and made a part of the system to give you an illusion of choice to make you think you have a voice. Think about it, approval ratings go down, another party gets office but the overall agenda stays the same. They are setting up McCain to be the Manchurian candidate to run against the Democratic winner to lose without bringing up vital systemic issues... and in the end we will have a Democrat as president and the illusion that we voted for change and the machine will get to grow stronger while the American people think DC will change.

emilysdad
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
I totally understand where your coming from and that is why WE NEED to change it! We need to figure this out, it is too important! I cannot just throw my hands in the air and say "oh well, the are just too powerful, nothing I can do, might as well live with it". I can't do that. I don't want to do that. There IS a way, we just haven't figured it out yet. There is never anything that you can't improve!
I'd like to know about the legal aspect of it. (media)

It's already been said here, nothing will change until the people of this nation feel the same way you and I do. As long as the box remains the number one sourse of information for most people, nothing will change. Will it take bloodshed? Probably.

DAFTEK
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
One word, i have said it so many times but no one listens!

1 Million Ron Paul March to their front door: PICKET!

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM

Why would be NOW any different than THEN? :D

And I agree, WE need to call the sponsors of those major TV networks and scare the S*** out of them! They are working for US, the people, and need a reminder! Now the trick, how to refresh their memory?!

The Machine
02-09-2008, 11:14 PM
MSM = oppresive government--old as time--the tactic that every tyranny has used throughout history. I have said it before on this forum; you can't overthrow the establishment by working within it or acting like it.

I think the only chance of bringing immediate change, for those who cherish freedom and liberty, would be to start a sub-culture among the Ron Paul people. This would involve ignoring the system, as they have ignored us, and making drastic lifestyle changes. A good starting point would be the promotion of self-sufficiency and "old school" bartering for goods and work.

While the politico types among us can continue the fight to change the government itself--a long, hard, uphill battle--all of us can restructure our personal lives to distance ourselves from the very thing we hate. We need to start netwoking and match talent/resources to start the process.

hummtide
02-09-2008, 11:16 PM
If you have a new car and owe more than 2 years left on it, pay it off ASAP, if you have a home with more than 2 to 3 years left owed, sell it, or let it get foreclosed on, because if Dr Paul isnt president, this economy in the next 18 months is TOAST, as is probably 25% of the jobs MINIMUM... not to mention kiss your investments and money to spend goodbye!

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
MSM = oppresive government--old as time--the tactic that every tyranny has used throughout history. I have said it before on this forum; you can't overthrow the establishment by working within it or acting like it.

I think the only chance of bringing immediate change, for those who cherish freedom and liberty, would be to start a sub-culture among the Ron Paul people. This would involve ignoring the system, as they have ignored us, and making drastic lifestyle changes. A good starting point would be the promotion of self-sufficiency and "old school" bartering for goods and work.

While the politico types among us can continue the fight to change the government itself--a long, hard, uphill battle--all of us can restructure our personal lives to distance ourselves from the very thing we hate. We need to start netwoking and match talent/resources to start the process.

I told my wife I was feeling this way a couple of weeks ago...like the movie "The Village".

RonPaulFanInGA
02-09-2008, 11:18 PM
http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/YE/C00432914/B_PURPOSE_C00432914.html

There. Stop asking.

Fourth Quarter
Raised: 19,951,289.81
Spent: 17,556,672.01
Cash on hand: 7,839,420.90

Filed 01/31/2008

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 11:19 PM
I've already been through it...they wasted $17 million and nobody was fired...that's what the report shows.

mexicanpizza
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Maybe we were wondering that 10 days ago when that was news on this forum?

Crickett
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM

The FCC has so many complaints, that if they are not doing anything, we should personally sue whoever is in charge. They were supposed to forward my complaint to the legal dept, and I haven't gotten my inquiries returned as of yet.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-09-2008, 11:21 PM
Maybe we were wondering that 10 days ago when that was news on this forum?

Well apparently a lot of people didn't get the memo, as it seems every day there are two or three new people here who say: "where did all the money we donated go?!"

scandinaviany3
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
why so much in direct mail and so little in tv ads.

This is not a congressional run this is presidential run???

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
They spent shit on television ads which gives a candidate validity in the stupid voter's mind.

misericordia
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
bump

AFM
02-09-2008, 11:25 PM
They spent more on radio than TV
A lot more

NoMoreApathy
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I told my wife I was feeling this way a couple of weeks ago...like the movie "The Village".

How did she take it? My GF's all about Ron Paul and all, but she likes to intermitently bury her head in the sand, and be a sheep. I'm just finally getting her to understand the imperativeness of spending some of our money on gold and silver.

I bring up ideas like moving to Switzerland, or Costa Rica, and that's where I lose her.

Crickett
02-09-2008, 11:27 PM
That was great. LOL. RP mentioned Hannity and Rush Limbaugh on a radio interview (podcast) tonight. He said their names, anyway..lol

Austin
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM
CREDIT CARD CONTRIBUTIONS PROCESSING FEE 483,249.47

Ouch.

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 11:28 PM

Tivo? Who watches television commercials these days? I am 64 and I don't watch commercials.

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:29 PM

I like what you say, it makes sense.

Crickett

Well..WHY does no one listen? That is a fantastic idea!!! Picket signs at their studios for a week or so...LOTS of people. In their lobby, outside their door..across the street, whatever!

LibertyOfOne
Tivo? Who watches television commercials these days? I am 64 and I don't watch commercials.

You can't compare yourself to the rest of the populace.

TSOL
02-09-2008, 11:32 PM
The MSM hijacked this election.

Plain and simple. Imagine the exposure if Paul had gotten fair coverage.

It's a bad dream realizing thier power and influence over the people.

satchelmcqueen
02-09-2008, 11:33 PM
i have thought this same thing for a few months now. i owe 13K on a jeep and the wife 12K on hers. thats all the debt we have, we own our home.

The Machine
02-09-2008, 11:34 PM
How did she take it?
I bring up ideas like moving to Switzerland, or Costa Rica, and that's where I lose her.

I'm curious to know the answer too. It's a shame that people have to entertain thoughts of leaving their own country and culture. As for me, I'll go down fighting.

Avalon
02-09-2008, 11:35 PM
The vast majority of primary voters seemed to either think he had absolutely no chance or that he was a kook. 30 second TV ads wouldn't have changed minds, although a very clever ad might have gotten non voters (who don't follow politics) out to vote for him. The campaign did the right thing by concentrating on caucus states (where we had the best chance) and on radio ads (whose audience is much more likely to vote, pays more attention to the message (instead of feel), and is generally more deliberative).

The Good Doctor
Well,

A: This might help with the immigration problem.

B: Dollar cost averaging baby! Buy on the dips is what I am trying to say.

C: I am going to pay off my car. I have a year left on it.

D: I will be buying a house when the market hits bottom.

If you have a new car and owe more than 2 years left on it, pay it off ASAP, if you have a home with more than 2 to 3 years left owed, sell it, or let it get foreclosed on, because if Dr Paul isnt president, this economy in the next 18 months is TOAST, as is probably 25% of the jobs MINIMUM... not to mention kiss your investments and money to spend goodbye!

VRP08
The FCC has so many complaints, that if they are not doing anything, we should personally sue whoever is in charge. They were supposed to forward my complaint to the legal dept, and I haven't gotten my inquiries returned as of yet.

I think we, as ALL OF US, need to start suing the crap out of those huge networks/ companies!
Trust me, the average working American doesn't have a clue about it! They think the media is he fairest thing. I know, because I was one of them!

LiveToWin
02-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I think we, as ALL OF US, need to start suing the crap out of those huge networks/ companies!
Trust me, the average working American doesn't have a clue about it! They think the media is he fairest thing. I know, because I was one of them!

In other words, Box 3. I dont want to give up on Box 2, but have a growing feeling that it may go all the way to 4.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-09-2008, 11:38 PM
It was a good campaign strategy for 1952.
Mailers? LMAO
HQ reminds me of Mike Tyson's entourage who milked him for hundreds of millions and left him broke lol

JulioForPaul
We can put batteries in our snow balls next time.

VRP08

PLEASE PEOPLE LET US DO THIS!

DAFTEK
02-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Well..WHY does no one listen? That is a fantastic idea!!! Picket signs at their studios for a week or so...LOTS of people. In their lobby, outside their door..across the street, whatever!

See what i mean? Post after post and it gets blown by.... The idea is like Ron Paul's MSM Blackout. Most tend to do the talk but not the walk.....

coffeewithchess
The vast majority of primary voters seemed to either think he had absolutely no chance or that he was a kook. 30 second TV ads wouldn't have changed minds, although a very clever ad might have gotten non voters (who don't follow politics) out to vote for him.

Exactly, this is why his campaign showed its sheer stupidity...the media cast him as a "9/11 truther" and "hanging out with the 9/11 truthers" and what does the campaign do? They back out of interviews with people like Glenn Beck and Neal Boortz, but repeatedly go on Alex Jones' program. More than 75% of the commercials they produced(I'm being nice here) were crappy and shouldn't have been run.

VRP08
In other words, Box 3. I dont want to give up on Box 2, but have a growing feeling that it may go all the way to 4.

I like 2 and 3. Hope not to go to 4 as I love peace. But nobody said some fire woudn't help.:D

roguepatriot
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
The GOP is just as guilty as the media if not more so. They made no rules for the networks to have even though they were airing the debates in their name and allowed them to have biased coverage (or were they complicit?). We can go on about insecure voting machines the party chose to use and the accusations of behind the scenes manipulation with delegate brokering, and the fact that the GOP has grown the size of the government ever since 1900 although they say that they are conservative.

There is one ruling class. The whole 2 party concept (that wasn't around when the Constitution was written) was invented and made a part of the system to give you an illusion of choice to make you think you have a voice. Think about it, approval ratings go down, another party gets office but the overall agenda stays the same. They are setting up McCain to be the Manchurian candidate to run against the Democratic winner to lose without bringing up vital systemic issues... and in the end we will have a Democrat as president and the illusion that we voted for change and the machine will get to grow stronger while the American people think DC will change.

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution." – John Adams

Avalon
02-09-2008, 11:43 PM
It was a good campaign strategy for 1952.
Mailers? LMAO
HQ reminds me of Mike Tyson's entourage who milked him for hundreds of millions and left him broke lol Those glossy 12 page bio things were pretty good and the voter guides were excellent (too bad I wasn't able to get any here in Georgia!)

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:44 PM
See what i mean? Post after post and it gets blown by.... The idea is like Ron Paul's MSM Blackout. Most tend to do the talk but not the walk.....

I fully agree, I have gotten it in the past mself!

Mayflower
02-09-2008, 11:45 PM
I believe in a velvet revolution at this point. Patriots all over our country need to picket these stations. Signs saying Ron Paul Blackout, Media decides whos voice you may hear, Media will not tell the truth and so on. Americans do not like to take to the streets but we must. I have done it for 2 years fighting illegal immigration (with my husband an American of Mexican descent)This is another way for our voices to be heard.

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 11:45 PM
HQ reminds me of Mike Tyson's entourage who milked him for hundreds of millions and left him broke lol

Exactly! ROFL! Or K-FED, marrying a certain multimillionaire blond that is shy of some brain cells...

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
The MSM hijacked this election.

Plain and simple. Imagine the exposure if Paul had gotten fair coverage.

It's a bad dream realizing thier power and influence over the people.

Your right. But please let's all put our ideas on the table. There must be something we haven't tired!!

Matthew Zak
02-09-2008, 11:48 PM
I never got the feeling that Ron Paul wanted to win. I kind of feel as though he felt pressured into running, and then obligated to finish. I'm also angry that he spent over $20,000,000 and all I saw from it was two commercials the night of the primary in MN. I'm angry that the media ignored him until tonight, just to make a headline saying that he won't run as a third party candidate and that he's dedicated to being a republican. I'm angry that he's saving face in order to save his job. That's what the GOP as a whole is doing in Iraq right now. That's why McCain is getting the nomination. None of this feels right. Ron Paul knows the message but I don't think he's the man I hoped he was. Otherwise he would have rub third party instead of giving up. His last few emails have been so defeated. And so am I.

Good luck.

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:50 PM
We can put batteries in our snow balls next time.

Problem is, there might not be a "next time"...what you can do today, don't put off til tomorrow.

NinjaPirate
02-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Massive boycott on a grand scale. Money talks. Threaten every single one of the networks sponsors that you will refuse to do business with them because they are supporting so-and-so network. The sponsors get enough complaints, they'll start pulling their sponsorship from the networks.

Paulitical Correctness
I always knew there were pansies among us.

Avalon
Exactly, this is why his campaign showed its sheer stupidity...the media cast him as a "9/11 truther" and "hanging out with the 9/11 truthers" and what does the campaign do? They back out of interviews with people like Glenn Beck and Neal Boortz, but repeatedly go on Alex Jones' program. More than 75% of the commercials they produced(I'm being nice here) were crappy and shouldn't have been run. Both of them were downright vicious towards Ron Paul whenever it counted. They were trying to skewer Ron Paul in person and they have a lot of control in their own (non live) shows. As for AJ, I think RP stopped going on there once the smearing began but still sent his campaign staff. The AJ audience seems to be what gave us some steam online early last year but right wing radio definitely used that against us after we popped into the MSM after november 5th. But they would have smeared us with something else if it hadn't been AJ.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Those glossy 12 page bio things were pretty good and the voter guides were excellent (too bad I wasn't able to get any here in Georgia!)

Yeah they were good, and so is his message. Unfortunately it seems Ron put too much faith in people and thought they would read a 12-page bio.
He's a brilliant guy, but out of touch with the dominant SLEEP/OBEY/CONSUME sheep that vote in this country. They want their info from the tube or its not real to them.

It's easy to forget how ignorant people are when you are sharp and wide awake.

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I believe in a velvet revolution at this point. Patriots all over our country need to picket these stations. Signs saying Ron Paul Blackout, Media decides whos voice you may hear, Media will not tell the truth and so on. Americans do not like to take to the streets but we must. I have done it for 2 years fighting illegal immigration (with my husband an American of Mexican descent)This is another way for our voices to be heard.

Great idea. I will get my DH to make huge signs against the MSM and let people know they are liars! Everything counts!

tpreitzel
I always knew there were pansies among us.

By no means are they more than a minority. They're just vocal. Let 'em go!

Avalon
Yeah they were good, and so is his message. Unfortunately it seems Ron put too much faith in people and thought they would read a 12-page bio.
He's a brilliant guy, but out of touch with the dominant SLEEP/OBEY/CONSUME sheep that vote in this country. They want their info from the tube or its not real to them.

It's easy to forget how ignorant people are when you are sharp and wide awake. So pitch us your 30 second ad to win these voters (in spite of all the MSM programming)?

Neomatrix

If the pirates have taken over the ship, what good will it do to sue the pirates when the courts are run by the pirates. Writing letters and mass marches have the same effect. They do not care, because they are controlling the ship. The ONLY way to regain control of the ship, is to use the same method they used to gain control of the ship to begin with. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=G.+Edward+Griffin+freedom+force&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

VRP08
02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
Massive boycott on a grand scale. Money talks. Threaten every single one of the networks sponsors that you will refuse to do business with them because they are supporting so-and-so network. The sponsors get enough complaints, they'll start pulling their sponsorship from the networks.

Again, this is VERY important!! This stuff really scares them!!

Mini-Me
02-09-2008, 11:57 PM
The problem with protests and such is that we are many, but we are very scattered throughout the country...that makes it kind of difficult for a whole lot of people to meet in one place. We need to do it anyway though, and we need to advertise it to give it legitimacy and make it huge. Are there any such projects or discussions underway already?

boondoggle
02-09-2008, 11:59 PM
You know what? I felt the exact same way after Iowa, I was pissed. I went there for the Student Volunteers thing, my first time ever taking a plane (from Michigan), I spent hours working, sleep-deprived, and even staying the night in headquarters the day of the caucus. If you saw the incompetence . . . You'd be more than disappointed. But you have to realize the results of this campaign are the results of the campaign workers, not the message or man the campaign was meant to run around. Do you understand that? Paul trusted many of these people, but there were many who didn't understand or care as passionately as Paul does.

So, why didn't I give up? Not because I came to Iowa, not because it was just the beginning, but because of this . . . These words Paul said the night of the loss, "And there's a greater burden on you than the average person because you know better. So you have an obligation to spread this message, others don't know any better so they don't have this obligation. You have, I don't know fortunately or unfortunately, you are- you are now responsible because you have the message, you know what is right, you know what has to be done, and you know that it will be dependant on you to do it."

So, if you want to whine, if you want to turn your back on the people, nation, ideas, and truths Paul inspired you to start caring about, get the fuck out of here. Obviously, you're with Paul and you're not an idiot, try and understand that this is just a rut and giving up may be a plausible option, but you have something and a responsibility most people don't- and that's understanding of the truths and knowledge that have warped this country into the tyrannical beast its founders warned it could develop into.

We're all in this together, Paul said in his latest letter that he'll need us by his side. And, yeah, I'm confident enough in both his message and truth that I'll continue helping in whatever way I can. BUT will you?

gerryb
Debt will be inflated away. Don't sweat it.

Housing prices may/will crash, it's still to be seen if inflation will be bad enough to make it not matter. Who knows, the average house may become worth 30 ounces of gold...

The stock market may/will crash, it's still to be seen if inflation will be bad enough to make it go "up".

Just get your savings into areas to take advantage of the cycle we are in. Look to 1929-1940 for examples. Look to the Weimar Republic in Germany prior to Nazi takeover. Look to Japan from the 90's to present, with the added factor that we don't have personal savings as they did.

You can prepare yourself to take advantage of the coming times.

Mini-Me
Again, this is VERY important!! This suff really scares hem!!

It can scare the media, but only to an extent...it cannot, however, scare the bankers, because they control all of our money anyway. :-/

amy31416
02-10-2008, 12:01 AM
The Elements of Journalism

According to The Elements of Journalism by Bill Kovach and Tom Rosensteil, there are nine elements of journalism [1]. In order for a journalist to fulfill their duty of providing the people with the information they need to be free and self-governing. They must follow these guidelines:

1. Journalism's first obligation is to the truth.
2. Its first loyalty is to the citizens.
3. Its essence is discipline of verification.
4. Its practitioners must maintain an independence from those they cover.
5. It must serve as an independent monitor of power.
6. It must provide a forum for public criticism and compromise.
7. It must strive to make the significant interesting, and relevant.
8. It must keep the news comprehensive and proportional.
9. Its practitioners must be allowed to exercise their personal conscience.

On the April 2007 edition of the book [2], they have added one additional element, the rights and responsibilities of citizens to make it a total of ten elements of journalism.

So people, what are our rights and responsibilities when it comes to journalism? I believe that all nine elements are consistently violated these days. So what do we do about #10?

coffeewithchess
02-10-2008, 12:01 AM
The fact is that RP's campaign should have been begging the media for interviews and going to the media...the fact that somebody like Glenn Beck had to put up a YouTube video asking the grassroots to get RP to go on his show is absolutely ridiculous.

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 12:03 AM

Because it has been said before that Reagan won his election from direct mail. It is Richard Viguerie who is credited with being the "funding father" of the Reagan Revolution. By the way, he supports Ron Paul and I would well-imagine his mailing list is being used by the campaign.

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:03 AM
If the pirates have taken over the ship, what good will it do to sue the pirates when the courts are run by the pirates. Writing letters and mass marches have the same effect. They do not care, because they are controlling the ship. The ONLY way to regain control of the ship, is to use the same method they used to gain control of the ship to begin with. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=G.+Edward+Griffin+freedom+force&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0:D

You got a point. But it will at least reach some average americans who have NO IDEA that this is going on. Who will tell them if we don't? WE NEED ATTENTION!
I tried the link but it didn't work for me.

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 12:04 AM
If the dollar dies, they'll make a new one.

Right?

. . . Right.

JasonCYST
02-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Here is a completly Random, and unrealted quote that has nothing to do with this thread, and is completly random. Did I mention this is unrealted to the thread?

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F Kennedy

Smart man.

SleepyGuy
02-10-2008, 12:06 AM
http://opensecrets.org/pres08/expend.asp?id=N00005906&cycle=2008

That site has a breakdown of Ron Paul's spending.

thegr8drronpaul
02-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Definitely boycotting sponsors would be very effective. I think we just need a list of every single sponsor that advertises on enemies' networks. We could all just post it on our fridge and very quickly we'd know it by heart. This would be huge. I know that when Fox excluded Ron from the debate, a few people had posted sponsors and even though I didn't print it, I remember a few by heart right now that I won't ever again buy from (Best Buy off the top of my head). Maybe a few of us could each take on one organization (fox, cnn, msnbc, latimes, etc) and make a list of their sponsors, then post it on the forums and meetups.

If people had this information handy and in one place, they would actually try to boycott and it would feel SO good to do it. To me it would feel like I'm getting a great deal by buying somewhere/something else.

Can we get started on something like this?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-10-2008, 12:08 AM
So pitch us your 30 second ad to win these voters (in spite of all the MSM programming)?

just about any of the dozens of youtubes would have sufficed.
The 300 one would have made him instantly "likable"

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 12:09 AM
bump for title

Carole
02-10-2008, 12:13 AM
The only way around it is to establish a truthful television network, a Liberty Network for real people to hear real news.

The Good Doctor
02-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Did someone merge a bunch of threads into this one?

Neomatrix
02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=G.+Edward+Griffin+freedom+force&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Works now, sorry.

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:15 AM
Don't know what happened to my thread but I just realized some posts have been randomly thrown in that haven't been here a while ago. Could a MOD please explain?

Avalon
just about any of the dozens of youtubes would have sufficed.
The 300 one would have made him instantly "likable" Have you tried showing them to republican primary voters? I have and it doesn't work...and I usually can't get them to watch more than one.

Joe3113
what can you expect the MSM get paid by campaigns to report the "Facts", or take bribes depends on how you want to look at it.I wonder if you dig deep enough if you'll find any stock ownership in some of these media outlets by other campaigns

Please google "New World Order".

This is not about petty cronyism and money.

boondoggle
Uh, the only thing I have to bitch and moan about is this thread. Is this thread for real?

People should be able to express themselves without feeling like pricks for it. Obviously, if they're making a POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD about giving up faith, then they're working pretty fucking hard to get that faith back. And we make this thread to move "bitchers" and "moaners" into?

That's messed up . . . I'm an active member here too, so if you want to ban me, then lose me. Make this "concerns, worries, and regrets central". Don't demoralize the already demoralized. That is, to say the least, fucked up. WWRPD?

. . . Seriously, is this thread real? Or meant to be a joke?

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:16 AM

Heck yes! What is goin on?

LibertyEagle

The answer to that would be YES. For tonight, this thread has been established as the resting place for all bitch and moan threads started in Grassroots Central. If you feel the need to vent, do it in here. If you choose to start another bitch and moan thread, I will merge it.

boondoggle

I think mentally unstable individuals did in an effort to degrade the already mentally unstable.

WEIRD, I know. :rolleyes:

newbitech
02-10-2008, 12:18 AM
I haven't owned a TV in 6 years. I have all but stopped listening to am radio. The corruption is totally unacceptable. Every chance I get I tell people to turn off the TV. Find entertainment elsewhere.

I know several people who agree with many of my views, and when they come to me to say I was right about things, the first thing I tell them is get rid of their TV.

That is the only thing I can do. Part of the message needs to be "Say No to American Propaganda." Its disgusting. Turn it off, TURN IT OFF!

What is really really sad is that our country is going down this road because as a country, we choose it. It really is too late to turn it around. We need to be in disaster recovery mode NOW. That starts with turning off the TV!

The economy is on a nosedive and the only way to start picking up the pieces is to TURN OFF THE TV.

We have bases in 100+ countries and we can't afford to build other nations while our own infrastructure crumbles so TURN OFF THE TV!

Keep saying it, over and over to everyone. Want to fight world hunger? Turn off the TV. Want to help find a cure for AIDS? Turn off the TV. Reform education? Turn it off. Tired of the scandals in pro sports? Turn off the TV.

Thats the only way to wake up the masses. Turn it off.

Avalon
Uh, the only thing I have to bitch and moan about is this thread. Is this thread for real?

People should be able to express themselves without feeling like pricks for it. Obviously, if they're making a POST ON A MESSAGE BOARD about giving up faith, then they're working pretty fucking hard to get that faith back. And we make this thread to move "bitchers" and "moaners" into?

That's messed up . . . I'm an active member here too, so if you want to ban me, then lose me. Make this "concerns, worries, and regrets central". Don't demoralize the already demoralized. That is, to say the least, fucked up. WWRPD?

. . . Seriously, is this thread real? Or meant to be a joke? Well this stuff doesn't really have anything to do with grassroots and is demoralizing. I'm sure if they posted it elsewhere it would have been left alone.

sgrooms
The answer to that would be YES. For tonight, this thread has been established as the resting place for all bitch and moan threads started in Grassroots Central. If you feel the need to vent, do it in here. If you choose to start another bitch and moan thread, I will merge it.

thank you :D

revolutionary8
02-10-2008, 12:19 AM

This is the time to either slap them in the face or throw a bucket of water on them. :D I would never recommend shutting up. Kick em in the ding ding if you must. :D

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:19 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958&q=G.+Edward+Griffin+freedom+force&total=17&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Works now, sorry.

Thank you!

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:22 AM

But this just makes no SENSE to me!! How can u mix a bunch of topics together? This whole thread makes no sense now! I'm really wondering about this.

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Well this stuff doesn't really have anything to do with grassroots and is demoralizing. I'm sure if they posted it elsewhere it would have been left alone.

You're right, let's let the younger people, the nine year olds who donate their money, the teens just getting into high school, the twenty-year olds that may be contemplating joining congress to spread Paul's message (you know, the people who will be molding the future) be called fucking bitchers and moaners. Those terms are negative. Do you guys understand that? Just make it less negative.

I'm just saying, DON'T DEMORALIZE THE ALREADY DEMORALIZED by throwing them into a thread that labels them "negative" terms.

That's my only, only, only problem with this thread.

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 12:28 AM

. . . Seriously, is this thread real? Or meant to be a joke?

The demoralized spewing their concerns, worries, and regrets ALL OVER CENTRAL is causing the rapid demoralization of previously undemoralized individuals who do not share the concerns, worries, and regrets.

If you want to discuss your concerns, worries, and regrets somewhere, TAKE IT TO HOT TOPICS.

When you discuss it HERE, in CENTRAL, it is considered NEGATIVE SPEW.

Now run along over to Hot Topics and discuss your concerns, worries, and regrets and stop trying to infect those of us who are NOT demoralized with YOUR demoralization.

Avalon
02-10-2008, 12:28 AM
But this just makes no SENSE to me!! How can u mix a bunch of topics together? This whole thread makes no sense now! I'm really wondering about this. I think spaghetti goes pretty well with whine.

VRP08
02-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Thanks For Screwing Up A Thread That Has Been Going Very Well. I Was Very Interested What Those Intelligent Individuals Had To Say! And You Have To Mess It All Up? Why? This Is Just Like Something The Msm Would Do. I Truly Am Disgusted!

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
02-10-2008, 12:32 AM
Have you tried showing them to republican primary voters? I have and it doesn't work...and I usually can't get them to watch more than one.

it's a little too long.. again the A.D.D. culture we live in... the idea should have been run with, done in sharp movie quality cgi and reduced to a minute

Avalon
02-10-2008, 12:33 AM
You're right, let's let the younger people, the nine year olds who donate their money, the teens just getting into high school, the twenty-year olds that may be contemplating joining congress to spread Paul's message (you know, the people who will be molding the future) be called fucking bitchers and moaners. Those terms are negative. Do you guys understand that? Just make it less negative.

I'm just saying, DON'T DEMORALIZE THE ALREADY DEMORALIZED by throwing them into a thread that labels them "negative" terms.

That's my only, only, only problem with this thread. I haven't seen a major contributor yet come here to whine. And anyone who understands this message won't be driven from it because labelled them negatively when they whined on here. But I agree that the title is over the top, unnecessary, and likely offensive to a significant number of Christians. But I sure don't envy the moderators job putting up with all the negativity here.

tpreitzel
02-10-2008, 12:33 AM
The demoralized spewing their concerns, worries, and regrets ALL OVER CENTRAL is causing the rapid demoralization of previously undemoralized individuals who do not share the concerns, worries, and regrets.

If you want to discuss your concerns, worries, and regrets somewhere, TAKE IT TO HOT TOPICS.

Now run along over to Hot Topics and discuss your concerns, worries, and regrets and stop trying to infect those of us who are NOT demoralized with YOUR demoralization.

Yeah! I second that advice. Anybody want to third, fourth, fifth, etc. it? ;)

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 12:36 AM

Alright, uneducated prick who skipped over my last post and second to last thread, "I'm just saying, DON'T DEMORALIZE THE ALREADY DEMORALIZED by throwing them into a thread that labels them "negative" terms."

I'm not, and have not, been negative. I've been trying to boost the morale of those who have actually sacrificed their personal time to write a post, on a message board, and over the internet. Like I said in the quote of myself you quoted, I have nothing to bitch and moan about except this thread. And now you and your choice to read over it and jump all over me like I've chosen to "infect" the grassroots with negative comments. THAT is the type of arrogance that's pissing me off, we can't just write these people off as whiners, they're obviously writing something for all of us to read, and it's not JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HURT US. They wouldn't be writing if they were just going to leave.

Just change the thread title. God damn.

MsDoodahs

That's my only, only, only problem with this thread.

They can take it to Hot Topics. Then, they won't be SPREADING THEIR NEGATIVITY which is bringing EVERYONE ELSE down to THEIR demoralized level.

THE DEMORALIZED HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMORALIZE THE REST OF US.

Clear enough?

See, this is POLITICS and they call it BLOODSPORT for a reason. If you need to go sit in the corner and lick your wounds for a while, Hot Topics is >>>>Thataway>>>>

This ain't the public schools where everyone has to be accomodated alongside everyone else.

Meaning the glorious demoralized don't get to trample all over the rest of us here in Central.

sgrooms
Yeah! I second that advice. Anybody want to third, fourth, fifth, etc. it? ;)

third

coffeewithchess
02-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Thanks For Screwing Up A Thread That Has Been Going Very Well. I Was Very Interested What Those Intelligent Individuals Had To Say! And You Have To Mess It All Up? Why? This Is Just Like Something The Msm Would Do. I Truly Am Disgusted!

I agree with you...the MODS have been moving legitimate threads about RP's presidential run, but they will leave a threads about Ron Paul's Congressional run in this forum all day...it makes no sense. The OP was about the media and WHAT we the grassroots can do...

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 12:41 AM
They can take it to Hot Topics. Then, they won't be SPREADING THEIR NEGATIVITY which is bringing EVERYONE ELSE down to THEIR demoralized level.

THE DEMORALIZED HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMORALIZE THE REST OF US.

Clear enough?

See, this is POLITICS and they call it BLOODSPORT for a reason. If you need to go sit in the corner and lick your wounds for a while, Hot Topics is >>>>Thataway>>>>

This ain't the public schools where everyone has to be accomodated alongside everyone else.

Meaning the glorious demoralized don't get to trample all over the rest of us here in Central.

Alright, I'm glad you're happy. But I've made a number of threads trying to help the people out who have had doubts or slight desires to leave the rEVOLution. I thnk it's extremely arrogant to tell them to "sit in the corner and lick your wounds". You're the equivalent to babies being killed because they show some type of weakness. People showing weaknesses as reactions to losses is natural, you don't just shove them to the side.

Just change the thread title. That's the only problem. Flock the undesirables whereever you want them to go, as long as you don't make it a completely hopeless place to be. Flock 'em somewhere, call 'em names, and make 'em feel bad for questioning themselves, their candidate, and the message they've been fighting for IS NOT INTELLECTUAL. Help, don't ignore.

Tesselator
02-10-2008, 12:45 AM
People often call me a conspiracy theorist even tho all the things I
accept as probably being true and under that general category are
backed up either by reams of public record, our own government's
declassified documentation, multiple eye witness accounts, HIGH
level officials coming forward to whistle blow on themselves - their
departments - etc, or as is usually the case, STRONG combinations
of all of these.

I caught my first insight and resulting intrigue for these kinds of topics
in the early 60's when my father an engineer for Filco Ford, Douglas,
and others began sharing his work with me every weekend that he
wasn't in White Sands, NM or some other secretive testing range. He
showed me a fully working and operational SDI type system prior to
1965 in a more advanced state than Reagan introduced futuristic
plans for in the late 70's. I knew then only a hint of the depth of things
and when Reagan announced "the beginning" of the SDI project some
twenty years later I understood yet more.

I have been paying very close attention to the power structures of
the United States federal government ever since and especially after
Bush senior, E. Howard Hunt, and other CIA men gunned down JFK
in a hail of bullets at least with the blessing of LBJ and then covered it
up with the help of and control over the media.

This man: http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQxB5VKWlfg has his fingers
very very close to the veins of truth and as can be observe from his
voice and manner, is properly concerned. The power distribution is a
little wider and quite a bit longer (time wise) than this video eludes
to but from the point of reference that it makes it is completely
accurate.

This month alone I have spent 154.7 hours (I log it) dedicated solely to
analyzing and estimating the size and sincerity of the Ron Paul support
that exists across the United States. As best I can figure it Ron Paul
should have taken an average of between 61% and 67% (depending
how data is weighted) of the votes in the Super Tuesday primaries when
averaged across that board. That's a landslide win like this nation has
not seen in many many moons.

There is a widespread corruption occurring across the land in (almost)
every participating state. It's really really bad! Here is a sorted sampling
from just one source (you tube) mined in less than one hour using 3 of
the 6 machines I dedicate to mining and research.

Florida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdCcGWX2SuU Voter Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzFnrLvszFw Voter Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8wjJieSib0 Voter Fraud and Threat.

Alaska:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE2QSX5WrtI Sabotage

California:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWKxwVZmomc Election Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyKF8ckP_UQ Election Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2weH2bugkU Machines
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwFrhwLrpY Election Fraud
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_GADQv3vKs
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiM10StfyBA
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf84JjZeAWY

South Carolina:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUpN5GaOjkY Machines

Boston Globe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV6qAGigGYY Extreme Fraud
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu0Oaw9tIPM
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8xgWjFe1cE

Texas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDnWT4gCJSE Strong Armed (questionable)

New Hamshire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNiK_ERs30 The fraud revealed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6Htj1Om4Y Fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEEWH0HbMts Not 0%
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQNBD5DclQ Veto tally descending??!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c_V9a1nTKg D Camp announces it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=737VoCAm1O8 Election Fraud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WKIwQQYpK4 Common Sense. (this is more than 31 votes!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBfmksI_wYY Voice
http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackBoxVoting

General Commentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJeCRClXuI Personal comment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1IlAXeV30 News - Machine fraud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPa4fiEMWuw News - Last Year’s election
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbvEt8NG2Q Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1SeGyiF2QQ Theory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6l9vfrvmI Solution Idea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5-r77dLriM Solution Idea and Info.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IQxB5VKWlfg Solution, Action, and blame !!***!!

TV Polls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mmY7giY4s Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jqz3QbAaTQ Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1AnLUH8YcI Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohq1GlaSVYk Evidence
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7W6xTdLhLQ Omission
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMIm8qsJupY Total omission

Phone Polling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohq1GlaSVYk Omission

where only dash indented entries represent confirmation or other kinds of
duplication. I have no doubt whatsoever that if general elections were to be
held on this day that Dr. Ron Paul would be our next President.

I must comment that if you intend to leave the USA you must do so before
the general elections. For those of you wanting a fight you will find local and
foreign paramilitary forces already trained for this event and ready to follow
orders. The people you will be up against are planners and have been planning
for this scenario tactically (drilling and etc.) for the past 6 or 7 years. It doesn't
mean you don't stand a chance but my advice would be to act within the system
to get as much action taken as you possibly can and to alert as many individuals
as is possible. Talk to the policemen in your area. Talk to anyone you know on
active duty in any of our military branches. Let them know (rationally) your
concerns and your thoughts. We will need as many parts of the system working
FOR us as we can get.

The time for such action passed in the 50's and 60's actually when there were
still men of integrity within our enforcement agencies and within the chain of
command. I guess you can get a good idea of what is left of our once great
government by looking at a cross section of our congressional body. By
examining their voting records and sniffing out affiliations with the CFR and
UN one can get a pretty good idea of the percentage of good men still left and
what power and importance they are afforded. Congress is a public body and
more easily examined is why I suggest looking at them first.

I personally think things won't get as bad as we're taking about here until
the dollar crashes a bit further (which it will) and some of the other bubbles
pop. The next bubble you will see pop will be the credit and loan agencies.
Soon (I guess right around the general elections) 60% or 70% of you will
lose your credit cards and many small and medium sized business will be
forced out of business. Things will spiral from that point tho I don't know
how fast. Certainly one of the "remedies" that are planned is the NAU and
the move to the Amero.

It's sick to watch how only a few dozen families can exert such power of
destruction and the suffering that will follow as a result of the loss of the
U.S.A. as a sovereign state. I just wonder if therein lay the answer to this
trouble we find ourselves facing??

More later,
...me

--
Note to MOD:
Demoralized is NOT the word you are looking for! Perhaps these words may
be of use to you:

Concerned, patriotic, hopeful, empathetic, caring, awake, aware, cautious,
prudent, provident, shrewd, sagacious, etc. etc. (and yes, I'm moving to
the Hot area you suggested :) )

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 12:53 AM
There have been a couple of requests to rename this thread. So, I'll put it out to you guys.... what do you recommend the name be? :)

MsDoodahs
Alright, I'm glad you're happy. But I've made a number of threads trying to help the people out who have had doubts or slight desires to leave the rEVOLution. I thnk it's extremely arrogant to tell them to "sit in the corner and lick your wounds". You're the equivalent to babies being killed because they show some type of weakness. People showing weaknesses as reactions to losses is natural, you don't just shove them to the side.

Oh, good Lord, get OVER yourself. :rolleyes:

They can take it to HOT TOPICS.

What they won't be doing ANYMORE TONIGHT is spreading negativity in CENTRAL.

Just change the thread title. That's the only problem. Flock the undesirables whereever you want them to go, as long as you don't make it a completely hopeless place to be. Flock 'em somewhere, call 'em names, and make 'em feel bad for questioning themselves, their candidate, and the message they've been fighting for IS NOT INTELLECTUAL. Help, don't ignore.

I'm not making it a hopeless place to be. THEY ARE. I'm stopping their efforts.

I'm protecting those who AREN'T demoralized. :)

sgrooms
There have been a couple of requests to rename this thread. So, I'll put it out to you guys.... what do you recommend the name be? :)

Come here to vent

sgrooms
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM

thanks for the protection :D

Avalon
02-10-2008, 12:58 AM
There have been a couple of requests to rename this thread. So, I'll put it out to you guys.... what do you recommend the name be? :) How about "Come Complain/Whine/Armchair Quarterback Here!"?

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 12:59 AM

"There's a Tear in my Beer."

"Heartbreak Hotel."

:D

coffeewithchess
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
How about you just rename it back to the original name...since it actually made since with the OP?

raiha
02-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Tesselator. I think this needs its own thread all by itself. Haven't got time to look at all your You tubes but I will, next time i need somthing to cheer me up. Cough.

I agree. There are alot of empty FEMA camps thirsting for inhabitants like a great drooling T-Rex.
As for you strident people wanting pickets and marches...I've been hollering for that for weeks. Someone always shuts me up! Some one accused me of raging against the machine. What i am raging against is media perpetrated INVISIBILITY which IS the machine i guess. However when you take to the streets it HAS to be non-violent or the camps, the camps....

The marches in the 60's started with a handful of people. The next march there were twice as many. The one after that.... it developed exponentially.

VRP08
02-10-2008, 01:02 AM
My ORIGINAL title in my thread was "The MSM is hurting us bad" and was started by me. The thread was awesome and NOT whiny at all. Then the MODERATORS took my thread and changed the title to "BITCH AND MOAN CENTRAL...(for the night)". They also merged a bunch of other threads with mine so that now it makes no sense. It also now makes me look like I was whinning wchih I wasn't!!!!! I am very outraged and have HUGE doubts about the moderators on this forum. :mad::mad::mad:

The moderators here scare me. I can't trust them. By the way, I will put my thread back together!!!!

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 01:03 AM

I AM NOT FUCKING THINKING OF MYSELF.

What the hell? Fuck you. You said that I'd been whining and for me to "lick my paws". My post was moved because it was a post inside a "whiney" thread YOU moved. I was trying to help. You're like a nazi, twisting my actions into something negative. I'm talking about everyone besides me, I've tried to be very non-whiny up until this thread.

So, Mizz Hitler, I'm saying collect all the posts you have honorably deemed as negative and throw them into a thread that is much less negatively labeled.

This is getting ridiculous. Good for you for being a wonderful protector, but I won't be afraid to come here and help those out who have been thrown here. Have you actually read my posts? Do you try and think from the perspectives of other individuals? Do you realize that, while you protect with great intent, you are also hurting already demoralized supporters by calling them bitchers and moaners.

I plan to be a part of this movement for a really, really long time, haven't bitched about much, and think that the productivity of this thread is slit when the posters whose threads were moved get to be called names, looked on as whiney pricks, and then just get to leave for expressing themselves and being shunned for it.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 01:04 AM
That's just wrong what they did to you VPR08. I've heard that this forum bans people for just thinking realistically about Ron Paul's chances. I know someone who was banned for saying that Paul wouldn't do that well on Super Tuesday. He didn't and what he was saying was fact, but he was banned nonetheless simply for telling the truth. These moderators on here are almost as bad as the neo-cons!

coboman
02-10-2008, 01:09 AM
This forum is over. Nothing but censorship and paranoia.

Tesselator
02-10-2008, 01:10 AM
My ORIGINAL title in my thread was "The MSM is hurting us bad" and was started by me. The thread was awesome and NOT whiny at all. Then the MODERATORS took my thread and changed the title to "BITCH AND MOAN CENTRAL...(for the night)". They also merged a bunch of other threads with mine so that now it makes no sense. It also now makes me look like I was whinning wchih I wasn't!!!!! I am very outraged and have HUGE doubts about the moderators on this forum. :mad::mad::mad:

The moderators here scare me. I can't trust them. By the way, I will put my thread back together!!!!

Yeah it's kinda obvious by the layout and a few of the actions I've seen that the mods
here are noobs but hey what the heck. I don't think they're purposely trying to cause
havoc - even though that's the result today. :)

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 01:11 AM
That's just wrong what they did to you VPR08. I've heard that this forum bans people for just thinking realistically about Ron Paul's chances. I know someone who was banned for saying that Paul wouldn't do that well on Super Tuesday. He didn't and what he was saying was fact, but he was banned nonetheless simply for telling the truth. These moderators on here are almost as bad as the neo-cons!

They're not that bad. I might have disagreements, but they still have enough brains to actually acknowledge that Ron Paul is the only honorable candidate running and that the rEVOLution should still continue. Compared to Huckabee's parade of sheep and ignorant pricks called Hucks Army, this place is Nirvana. I'd rather vote for liberty than an person with mental imbalance and zero integrity.

This forum is over. Nothing but censorship and paranoia.

What the hell are you talking about? This place has rarely had any censorship and has justified paranoia with all the weird things that have been going on in the election, let alone when creepy individuals come here with the purpose of hurting morale. It isn't "over". I hope your account is, though.

Look at these two's past posts. Just cut the string if they're unwilling to continue supporting Paul.

MsDoodahs
I AM NOT FUCKING THINKING OF MYSELF.

What the hell? Fuck you. You said that I'd been whining and for me to "lick my paws". My post was moved because it was a post inside a "whiney" thread YOU moved. I was trying to help. You're like a nazi, twisting my actions into something negative. I'm talking about everyone besides me, I've tried to be very non-whiny up until this thread.

So, Mizz Hitler, I'm saying collect all the posts you have honorably deemed as negative and throw them into a thread that is much less negatively labeled.

This is getting ridiculous. Good for you for being a wonderful protector, but I won't be afraid to come here and help those out who have been thrown here. Have you actually read my posts? Do you try and think from the perspectives of other individuals? Do you realize that, while you protect with great intent, you are also hurting already demoralized supporters by calling them bitchers and moaners.

I plan to be a part of this movement for a really, really long time, haven't bitched about much, and think that the productivity of this thread is slit when the posters whose threads were moved get to be called names, looked on as whiney pricks, and then just get to leave for expressing themselves and being shunned for it.

I've BEEN a part of this movement for a really really long time already.

You'll find that few of us old timers have patience for those we see as HURTING THE REVOLUTION. You and your pals sitting around CENTRAL discussing how DEMORALIZED you are is HURTING THE REST OF THE TROOPS.

If you truly feel the need to discuss your negative feelings, once again let me remind you to TAKE IT TO HOT TOPICS.

raiha
OK ladies and gentlemen! Go to BED..you are all stressed!
We are all we have got and we are going to need each other for better or for worse in the months to come. Realize you are tired..its only 8pm where i live right now. Lets try and give people the benefit of the doubt. Just because someone makes decisions that seem a bit skewed does not mean they are. People are tired, stretched, emotional. Sleep on it...Sweet dreams... :)

jeff43
02-10-2008, 01:13 AM
They're not that bad. I might have disagreements, but they still have enough brains to actually acknowledge that Ron Paul is the only honorable candidate running and that the rEVOLution should still continue. Compared to Huckabee's parade of sheep and ignorant pricks called Hucks Army, this place is Nirvana. I'd rather vote for liberty than an person with mental imbalance and zero integrity.

Huck's army is twice as bad as this, but this is pretty bad. And we're suppose to be the ones promoting freedom. The rules are different for certain people though. I've been called a troll and told to leave many times today, but has anyone been banned for violating the Forum Constitution's rule of not calling people names? Of course not.

boondoggle
02-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Huck's army is twice as bad as this, but this is pretty bad. And we're suppose to be the ones promoting freedom. The rules are different for certain people though. I've been called a troll and told to leave many times today, but has anyone been banned for violating the Forum Constitution's rule of not calling people names? Of course not.

It's because you, especially from reading a handful of your former posts, absolutely act like a troll. You can't promote freedom without organization, and organizing freedom and opened forums on the internet are much different than organizing freedom and opened forums in our country. It might require a little eyebrow raising decisions. I don't care if anyone has been banned or not for violating the "Forum Constitution's rule". We're not fools, if it isn't extreme and intended for magnified hurt, then we're not going to mess ourselves over it. And no one should.

I hope you understand that my only complaint is with the title of this thread, not with the moderators. They're doing a great job, in my opinion. JUST REALLY NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

Yeah it's kinda obvious by the layout and a few of the actions I've seen that the mods
here are noobs but hey what the heck. I don't think they're purposely trying to cause
havoc - even though that's the result today. :)

I agree, they're trying. Nothing wrong with that. AND I liked your election fraud video links. :)

The Good Doctor
02-10-2008, 01:21 AM
Well good. Because I thought I was crazy. But it isn't me.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 01:23 AM
How am I acting like a troll? Because I don't blindly believe that Paul won LA and WA even though official results say otherwise? Or because I believe Ron Paul when he says that the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero and that he won't run 3rd party? I was one of only two people who defended Paul in that foreign policy thread against Sauron, the white supremacist. He was the troll here and nobody said shit to him, but God forbid I say that I'm focusing on Ron Paul's Congressional bid.

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 01:24 AM

Jeff, while the Moderators would like to read every post on the forum, it's just not possible. So, if someone insults you, please use the red triangle with the exclamation point within, in the upper right hand corner of the post, to flag it for a Moderator to review. You're right, name-calling is not cool.

Thanks. :)

Tesselator
02-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I agree with you...the MODS have been moving legitimate threads about RP's presidential run, but they will leave a threads about Ron Paul's Congressional run in this forum all day...it makes no sense. The OP was about the media and WHAT we the grassroots can do...

I agree as well...

A sensible thread is now a jumbled up mess that makes no sense to most and insults
others.

LibertyEagle
02-10-2008, 01:26 AM
I hope you understand that my only complaint is with the title of this thread, not with the moderators. They're doing a great job, in my opinion. JUST REALLY NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb.

I have asked you guys for your suggestions of what you would like this thread to be called. So, if you have a suggestion, now is the time to offer it.

jeff43
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Jeff, while the Moderators would like to read every post on the forum, it's just not possible. So, if someone insults you, please use the red triangle with the exclamation point within, in the upper right hand corner of the post, to flag it for a Moderator to review. You're right, name-calling is not cool.

Thanks. :)

Thanks LibertyEagle. I've been reporting them now. Hopefully you get a chance to look at them. The insults in the We did win Washington thread against me and fortlite are just uncalled for.

Tesselator
02-10-2008, 01:32 AM
[the mods] JUST REALLY NEED TO CHANGE THE TITLE.

Agree.

I agree, they're trying. Nothing wrong with that. AND I liked your election fraud video links. :)

Thanks. Ya think I should revise the text a bit and start a new thread with it? This one
went totally haywire on us. :D

MsDoodahs
02-10-2008, 01:34 AM

I can top that. Here's the list of what dear, caring boondoggle has called me in this thread:

uneducated prick

You're the equivalent to babies being killed

Mizz Hitler

and of course his rant would not be complete without at least once saying...

Fuck you.

Boondoggle isn't banned. Or wasn't, last time I looked. :)

Revolution9
02-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Thanks LibertyEagle. I've been reporting them now. Hopefully you get a chance to look at them. The insults in the We did win Washington thread against me and fortlite are just uncalled for.

Not totally. You will not change your sig file which pisses alot of people off. You claim RP is "moving on" and so are you. Really? Where is he moving onto that you would like to see him go? I think you are prevaricating and running a tomfoolery gambit. So do alot of others. There is good reason and you refuse to quell it. You continue to leave your smarmy quote grabs out of context in your sig. I again call you suspect.

Randy