PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't we re-energized???

Flareninja
02-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Paul has been finishing between 10 and 25% in these most recent votes, and yet we don't seem to be celebrating as much as when he was only managing 3-5%!! It seems to me like everyone has an attitude of "it's almost over", when really, he's finally gaining enough votes to where the media can only ignore him so much longer. Have we lost our fire?

dima7b
02-09-2008, 11:00 PM
I'm not discouraged by the letter or the blackout. I will work harder.

Trigonx
02-09-2008, 11:00 PM
We need to seriously raise a lot of cash for the campaign, there are MULTIPLE articles saying that Ron Paul "conceded sort of," all concerning the latest letter we got. We need to tell the media we are still fucking here!

Flareninja
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm not even really talking about the letter, but it just seems that we aren't as fired up as we had been. I mean, it's too close to call WA still, and RP is right up there with those two, and we don't seem to be as excited as if that would have happened two weeks ago.

jrich4rpaul
02-09-2008, 11:02 PM
21% is a good start. Once Romney stops getting votes and the McCain dirt starts coming, we'll see a turnaround.

tpreitzel
02-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I'm not discouraged by the letter or the blackout. I will work harder.

Ditto. :)

linusPAULing
02-09-2008, 11:06 PM
We are waking up millions of people. Keep fighting!

tomcat
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
Why? Because denial like yours will keep us from understanding that the best thing to do is move on. There are 50x better things to be doing now to support liberty than to chase a pipe dream.

Instead of moping around here, you should be planning to run for local office, like Ron Paul is doing himself!

Highland
02-09-2008, 11:07 PM
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FREE RON PAUL ADS for your local TV and Radio stations...take back the media for Dr. Paul..... We are a grassroots movement..not a national one...we can make a difference locally!

http://www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad2
http://www.highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad

steve005
02-09-2008, 11:08 PM
only makes me work harder

ronpaulyourmom
02-10-2008, 12:34 AM
He's polling those numbers in Caucus states in a three-way (sort of four-way) race. It's nice to have but it's not the most impressive thing in the world, he's still getting single digits in states with primaries and more voters...

We should be more interested in the sheer number of votes than anything else. It's a truer reflection of our hardcore base from which we can mount future operations.

Thunderbolt
02-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Paul has been finishing between 10 and 25% in these most recent votes, and yet we don't seem to be celebrating as much as when he was only managing 3-5%!! It seems to me like everyone has an attitude of "it's almost over", when really, he's finally gaining enough votes to where the media can only ignore him so much longer. Have we lost our fire?

Of course he is going to get more of the vote when there are only three people running. He really isn't gaining anything. Getting ten percent when there are three people is worse than getting 5% when there are seven running.

terlinguatx
02-10-2008, 12:50 AM