PDA

View Full Version : I was stupid for once thinking my vote actually counted

plb
02-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Because I see now our votes mean nothing. The media in collaboration with the Powers that Be decide. :mad:

theantirobot
02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
The beauty of it all though, is the Internet continues to gain traction as a source of mainstream information. One day it will be the mainstream source of information. On that day, tyranny ends. Our experiences here, our documenting this fraud, it will go a long way.

icon124
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
The beauty of it all though, is the Internet continues to gain traction as a mainstream source of information. One day it will be the mainstream source of information. On that day, tyranny ends.

yeah but before we get that they will regulate the internet and there goes all of our support

Highland
02-09-2008, 10:46 PM
I am so sorry for you and your vote...I guess I need to get used to that idea to...we vote in NC in May.....so sad for your vote and america with a little a

pacelli
02-09-2008, 10:48 PM
The beauty of it all though, is the Internet continues to gain traction as a source of mainstream information. One day it will be the mainstream source of information. On that day, tyranny ends. Our experiences here, our documenting this fraud, it will go a long way.

Yes that is a valid point. The media's arrogance has really gotten out of control. We need our own damned mainstream media channel.

jrich4rpaul
02-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Such a good thread. I'm sure that once many people read it, they will be demoralized to not vote or promote Ron Paul when their primary comes around.

Thank you for your assistance to the cause I have been fighting for since last June.

billjarrett
02-09-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes that is a valid point. The media's arrogance has really gotten out of control. We need our own damned mainstream media channel.

Take the party, then the media follows.