PDA

View Full Version : Serious Question

Electrostatic
02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Please DO NOT respond to this thread unless you PARTICIPATED in the Wa caucuses today.

I did not see a single delegate for Huck get voted in today. I was in Bellevue. My brother in Redmond did not see any either. Dito my sister in Everett.

The "official" results say Huck is leading.

Questions:

1. Where did you caucus?
2. Was there tangible Huck support there?

EDIT: Now it says second, but still ahead of Paul.

Electrostatic
02-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Bump

Electrostatic
02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Any Body?

BiPolarBear
02-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Anyone from WA here? This would be nice to know! (bump)

Wells
Please DO NOT respond to this thread unless you PARTICIPATED in the Wa caucuses today.

3 posts in your own thread in less than 10 minutes..

I didn't vote today..I voted on Tuesday..

but you gotta be patient.. people are busy making new threads!!!!

gray
why don't you ask that question in the title?

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 10:30 PM
from MICHELLE:

I ran openly as a Ron Paul delegate, and I was the only Ron Paul supporter in my precinct and I got elected! I also chaired my caucus, so I looked like I knew what I was doing, which helps. There were 2 slots to fill, and I was tied with a Huckabee supporter with the most votes! So, the 2 of us are the delegates. 1 Paul (me) and 1 Huckabee (who's husband likes Ron Paul but doesn't believe he has a chance (I'm workin' on him). He is one of our 4 alternates. I actually met him when I canvassed my precinct.

Of our alternates, 2 are "uncommitted" and there is 1 Huckabee supporter and 1 McCain supporter.

In the other precincts in my pooled caucus, I didn't get all of the results, but it appears that there were more RP supporters than of any other candidate! I think it's a good day for him!

Michelle

nate895
02-09-2008, 10:34 PM
None openly, but I did see 18 voted for him in the straw poll. There was only visible Paul, and Romney support.

Joe Schwartz
02-09-2008, 10:40 PM
I saw one Huck supporter who was the PCO in his Redmond precinct, and nobody else in his precinct showed up.