PDA

View Full Version : FOX NEWS Washington results might not finish until tomorrow!

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 10:09 PM
I can't believe this garbage...Faux News said the GOP in Washington is still counting the votes and "we may not know the results until the morning".

The GOP in Washington must be mathematically RETARDED! The Democrats have like 3 times the number of votes to count and they are AHEAD of the Republicans...this is ridiculous!

Austin
02-09-2008, 10:11 PM
It pisses me off because the Democrats have twice as many votes, and yet the GOP can't manage to their votes in double the time.

Hook
02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
C'mon guys. It takes a lot of math skills to rig stuff so that you don't get caught. You have to weigh all the probabilities of going to jail for different rig methods vs. the amount the method changes the vote.

Jobarra
I wonder if McCain and Huck supporters are challenging ballots alot or something. Or if that's even possible. It is kind of strange that it takes Republicans so long to count. Oh, and we're in serious trouble if Obama wins. McCain and Huck lose against Obama. It would be a tough fight for Dr. Paul, but hopefully he could shine through in the debates, especially with how much he has been against the Iraq War and ON RECORD at that.

DFF
If FAUX says it's gonna take that long to count the votes (which it absolutely shouldn't) then FAUX obviously believe Ron Paul has won. Ergo, the Washington State GOP are going to delay and 'adjust' the vote tally overnight, so the sheeple tomorrow will believe McPain or Huck have won.

RP 247
02-09-2008, 10:15 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/rtpymp.jpg

itshappening
02-09-2008, 10:15 PM
I can't believe this garbage...Faux News said the GOP in Washington is still counting the votes and "we may not know the results until the morning".

The GOP in Washington must be mathematically RETARDED! The Democrats have like 3 times the number of votes to count and they are AHEAD of the Republicans...this is ridiculous!

they're fixing the damn results, i hate these bastards.

freelance
02-09-2008, 10:16 PM
I wonder if McCain and Huck supporters are challenging ballots alot or something. Or if that's even possible. It is kind of strange that it takes Republicans so long to count. Oh, and we're in serious trouble if Obama wins. McCain and Huck lose against Obama. It would be a tough fight for Dr. Paul, but hopefully he could shine through in the debates, especially with how much he has been against the Iraq War and ON RECORD at that.

The Repubs have reported later than the Dems every single primary/caucus, if memory serves me correctly.

My guess is that we have beat TPTB margin of error every time and they've had to do some serious tinkering. Hell, at this point, I'm tired of holding back and not expressing what I really think. So, there you have it. I think this whole election season has been rigged--not just the votes, mind you, but the entire election GAME!

fedup100
02-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Aren't they still counting the votes in the largest counties in Iowa? They have never reported those results. The NH recount has been buried. The Louisiana thing is a joke. It's all just an illusion and I don't like the view from the porch.

RSLudlum
02-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh, and we're in serious trouble if Obama wins. McCain and Huck lose against Obama. It would be a tough fight for Dr. Paul, but hopefully he could shine through in the debates, especially with how much he has been against the Iraq War and ON RECORD at that.

I would absolutely love to see Obama and Paul debate on the Constitution given that Obama was a Constitutional Law professor!!! That would be one hellava debate for the Nation to see and IMHO a very much over due discussion that America needs to hear!!!

Thomas Paine
02-09-2008, 10:23 PM
This is because the Red Staters will take all night trying to figure out how to manipulate the outcome.

DFF
02-09-2008, 10:25 PM
I think this whole election season has been rigged--not just the votes, mind you, but the entire election GAME!

Yup. It's been predetermined from the start. The oligarch's get together, they decide who they like, the machines are uploaded with viruses for primary states, and the local GOP/Democrat parties (along with some likely help from the Feds) take care of the caucuses. The whole thing is a sham.

Benphranks
02-09-2008, 10:26 PM
they're fixing the damn results, i hate these bastards.

+1

Aren't they still counting the votes in the largest counties in Iowa? They have never reported those results. The NH recount has been buried. The Louisiana thing is a joke. It's all just an illusion and I don't like the view from the porch.

+1

This is because the Red Staters will take all night trying to figure out how to manipulate the outcome.

+1