PDA

View Full Version : I Love Ron Paul!!!!.

VRP08
02-09-2008, 09:52 PM
He is my ONLY President no matter what! I will always say that! Screw everyone else!! RON PAUL is MY HERO!!

Thanks, I feel better now.:D

constitutional
02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
Really, you should be loving the idea about freedom, liberty and free market and NOT just one specific man. There are dozens of people running on this platform across the country.

ShowMeLiberty
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Really, you should be loving the idea about freedom, liberty and free market and NOT just one specific man. There are dozens of people running on this platform across the country.

I love the platform, I love the message.

I also love Ron Paul for showing us that an honest, principled person CAN spend many years in government without becoming a sell-out. He is my hero, too.

:)

VRP08
02-09-2008, 09:58 PM

Sadly, I have never heard of anybody running on that platform like RP does. And just look at Dr. Paul, honesty and kindness is written all over his face! If there is ever someone like this again I may reconsider.

hopeforamerica
02-09-2008, 10:07 PM
I love the platform, I love the message.

I also love Ron Paul for showing us that an honest, principled person CAN spend many years in government without becoming a sell-out. He is my hero, too.

:)

+ a googol

wgadget
02-09-2008, 10:07 PM
May I submit, it's not JUST the message, it's the man, too.

VRP08
02-09-2008, 10:11 PM
May I submit, it's not JUST the message, it's the man, too.

It will never be he same with someone else! RP is the man!