PDA

View Full Version : WSRP.org only reporting est. delegates not actual

Sally08
02-09-2008, 09:52 PM
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/36448

Posted February 10th, 2008 by Graham

We have won Clark, Skamania, and Clallam county, we have also have encouraging results from King County with the 43rd district (where I am a delegate for my precinct) being a big win for Ron Paul. Likely similar wins in the 37th and 46th districts. More to come.

Estimated delegates is just a beauty contest, it does not determine delegates.

We have way more pledged delegates and many of the delegates pledged to other campaign our actually our people who didn't display their support in order to get put as delegates.

Bump this to all naysayers WE ARE WINNING IN WASHINGTON

Spokane results look like a big win.

More encouraging results down south my sister in Tacoma was 4 delegates for her precinct.

I personally believe we have won Washington State Handily. I am typing this on the computer in Headquarters in the University District in Seattle, Washington.

THE REVOLUTION IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAHAM COLIN NAYLER PRECINCT LEADER PREDICTS WASHINGTON GIVES RON PAUL GOLD

tpreitzel
02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
THE REVOLUTION IS JUST GETTING STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRAHAM COLIN NAYLER PRECINCT LEADER PREDICTS WASHINGTON GIVES RON PAUL GOLD

Music to my ears!

JulioForPaul
02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
What are the odds that CNN, FOX, or MSNBC mentions this. After they turn back into news channels and not the Barrack Obama network that is.

Fields
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Great news.

Thanehand
02-09-2008, 10:11 PM
Shhhhhh! Don't let the rest of the world in on our big secret! :D :) ;)

otero1
02-09-2008, 10:12 PM
What are the odds that CNN, FOX, or MSNBC mentions this. After they turn back into news channels and not the Barrack Obama network that is.Amen to that. The elitist scum bags!

affa
02-09-2008, 10:43 PM
bump

RSLudlum
02-09-2008, 10:45 PM
shhhhhhhh!!! :)