PDA

View Full Version : WA state GOP hangs up on me (mp3)

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 09:36 PM
omitted

heartless
02-09-2008, 09:38 PM
wow, that is totally messed up. Lemme get this straight; there are only 2 people counting in WA right now for the GOP?

polexi
02-09-2008, 09:38 PM
you got served!

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 09:39 PM
wtf haha can you guys analyze this call.. ?? kinda odd

BiPolarBear
02-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Maybe now isn't the best time to be calling them...Every time they see a RP ballot they will remember those calls. (Even if you don't bring up RP, they know we are the only candidates with active supporters!) :p

KevinDW78
02-09-2008, 09:40 PM
lol. Stop bothering them - they are trying to find their Dora The Explorer DVDs so they can remember how to add 2 + 2

Spirit of '76
02-09-2008, 09:42 PM
If you want them to count faster, then stop interrupting them!

Duh.

ceakins
You realize recording phone calls in Washington State is illegal without their knowledge right?

The Lantern
lol. Stop bothering them - they are trying to find their Dora The Explorer DVDs so they can remember how to add 2 + 2

The problem is when they add 2 + 2 for the necons they get 22. When they add 2 + 2 for us they say "Doh!"

RPfan
And we borrow $10 billion from China -- to give to Musharraf, who overthrew elected government -and then we lose lives and spend 100s of billions of dollars to spread democracy in Iraq... what is going on here!!

txrep
02-09-2008, 09:43 PM
You realize recording phone calls in Washington State is illegal without their knowledge right?

QFT

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 09:43 PM

so it couldn't be used in court then darn

heartless
02-09-2008, 09:44 PM
I wonder in AT&T has done any wiretapping in WA

Pauliana
02-09-2008, 09:44 PM
*smacks forehead*

Dude, like, you sounded like a total douche.

ATS
02-09-2008, 09:46 PM
Is somebody stoned already?

KevinDW78
*yawn* how late are these people gonna keep me up?

English Mastiff
I can't even stand to watch the results on CNN. It's making me sick and too angry. I'm putting on a mindless movie to lower the blood pressure. I cannot believe he will take third in WA, something is not adding up correctly here. LA you expect corruptness, WA too?!

flahavin
02-09-2008, 09:47 PM
you got served!

No... You just got f'd in the A

TXcarlosTX
haha

jillian
*smacks forehead*

Dude, like, you sounded like a total douche.

Bahahahahahaha! we are so mean. but seriously, bro. you gotta be professional:p

911cartoon
I can't even stand to watch the results on CNN. It's making me sick and too angry. I'm putting on a mindless movie to lower the blood pressure. I cannot believe he will take third in WA, something is not adding up correctly here. LA you expect corruptness, WA too?!

I feel your pain sir.. but either way i am proud of my state.. we have like the least tyranny and corruption i swear.. thats why its so hard for me to convince people of what is going on in usa cuz its so peachy here !

ceakins
02-09-2008, 09:52 PM
so it couldn't be used in court then darn

And you are full of it:

RCW 9.73.030
Intercepting, recording, or divulging private communication — Consent required — Exceptions.

(1) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, it shall be unlawful for any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or the state of Washington, its agencies, and political subdivisions to intercept, or record any:

(a) Private communication transmitted by telephone, telegraph, radio, or other device between two or more individuals between points within or without the state by any device electronic or otherwise designed to record and/or transmit said communication regardless how such device is powered or actuated, without first obtaining the consent of all the participants in the communication;

(b) Private conversation, by any device electronic or otherwise designed to record or transmit such conversation regardless how the device is powered or actuated without first obtaining the consent of all the persons engaged in the conversation.

(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1) of this section, wire communications or conversations (a) of an emergency nature, such as the reporting of a fire, medical emergency, crime, or disaster, or (b) which convey threats of extortion, blackmail, bodily harm, or other unlawful requests or demands, or (c) which occur anonymously or repeatedly or at an extremely inconvenient hour, or (d) which relate to communications by a hostage holder or barricaded person as defined in RCW 70.85.100, whether or not conversation ensues, may be recorded with the consent of one party to the conversation.

(3) Where consent by all parties is needed pursuant to this chapter, consent shall be considered obtained whenever one party has announced to all other parties engaged in the communication or conversation, in any reasonably effective manner, that such communication or conversation is about to be recorded or transmitted: PROVIDED, That if the conversation is to be recorded that said announcement shall also be recorded.

(4) An employee of any regularly published newspaper, magazine, wire service, radio station, or television station acting in the course of bona fide news gathering duties on a full-time or contractual or part-time basis, shall be deemed to have consent to record and divulge communications or conversations otherwise prohibited by this chapter if the consent is expressly given or if the recording or transmitting device is readily apparent or obvious to the speakers. Withdrawal of the consent after the communication has been made shall not prohibit any such employee of a newspaper, magazine, wire service, or radio or television station from divulging the communication or conversation.

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 09:54 PM
i just wanted to show that there are 2 people counting! don't freak out on me I just want to expose fraud !! why am i the bad guy when bush taps everybody's phone

KevinDW78
02-09-2008, 09:55 PM
I don't understand this - if the citizens of WA state are so independentyl thinking as to so strongly support RP, wouldn't one assume that their GOP leaders were also like-minded, and therefore be excited at a strong RP showing?

jillian
all you have to do is tell them you are recording...

can we delete this thread please?

jillian

MODS, can we delete this thread please?

ceakins
02-09-2008, 09:56 PM

can we delete this thread please?

Yep, and that wasn't done.

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
alright understood

ceakins
I don't understand this - if the citizens of WA state are so independentyl thinking as to so strongly support RP, wouldn't one assume that their GOP leaders were also like-minded, and therefore be excited at a strong RP showing?

The WA GOP Chairman was at the Ron Paul rally last year, I met him, have his card and he seemed pretty emendable.

jillian
I think this thread should be deleted ASAP. almost 800 views already....

RPfan
02-09-2008, 09:59 PM

My take is WA GOP leaders are more interested in pleasing the Establishment and not really represent the people!! This one is a great example... they are truly subverting the election outcome!! It pains to pay taxes .. so that we can spread the democracy elsewhere --- when democracy is continuously subverted here!!

rdwndysrf
02-09-2008, 09:59 PM
I called a second time after I heard they only had TWO staffers and the same girl that earlier said there were EIGHT staffers now said there were only FIVE.

WTF?? We went from 8 to 2 to 5 staffers all in a span of an hour!!

When I told her that her story has changed 3 times in 3 calls, she got all pissed off at me saying that I was wasting her time.

By the way, I never identified myself as a supporter for ANY candidate, just that I was wondering why it was taking so long. I was very polite to her and even mentioned that her testy attitude toward me was uncalled for (which she immediately agreed that I wasn't being nasty w/her).

josh24601
02-09-2008, 10:00 PM
phone call bomb NOW GOGOGO

Thanehand
02-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Thank you for furthering the argument that Ron Paul supporters are assholes. Seriously.

link88
02-09-2008, 10:04 PM
phone call bomb NOW GOGOGO

Really? if they really have 5 ppl counting..why don't we just stop calling so they can keep counting the rest of the votes?

ceakins
02-09-2008, 10:04 PM
Thank you for furthering the argument that Ron Paul supporters are assholes. Seriously.

Ya no shit. What you should be doing is call bombing the local TV stations for not posting his results, and only posting Romney's!

Dave39168
02-09-2008, 10:06 PM
he never said Ron Paul's name on the recording so that is good. Try to sound a little more professional though or atleast nicer. You sounded like a smartass.

gracebkr
02-09-2008, 10:06 PM

lol, where's that one dude?

jillian
02-09-2008, 10:07 PM

he was only trying to help

ceakins
02-09-2008, 10:08 PM
lol, where's that one dude?

Go back a couple of pages, I posted the RCW. Is the actual RCW good for you?

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Dees? as in DeesIllustration!!?

axiomata
02-09-2008, 10:14 PM
i just wanted to show that there are 2 people counting! don't freak out on me I just want to expose fraud !! why am i the bad guy when bush taps everybody's phone

If Bush jumped off a cliff would you jump off as well?

"Now son, you ought not to go starting unconstitutional wars like that."
"But but Mommy, little George did it first!"

Dave39168
02-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Dees? as in DeesIllustration!!?

Na man, we share the same first and last name though, but no relation. I am familiar with his work he has some pretty good stuff.