PDA

View Full Version : Something that annoys me...

Joe3113
02-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Why do we have to rely on the mainstream media for these results!!!!

We should have OUR OWN people IN THE ROOMS WHERE THEY ARE COUNTING who are reporting straight to the Ron Paul grassroots.

This is why the system is so screwed.

The people SHOULD NOT have to rely on a private company to get their election results!!!!

wgadget
HatCam!

freedom-maniac
+ Big #

MGreen
The media gets their info from the WA GOP.

911cartoon
02-09-2008, 08:58 PM
haha i just posted this exact same post totally agree.

jillian
02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
i know what you mean. i don't even have my television turned on. i hate listening to those douchebags.

i'm getting my info from this forum

coyote_sprit
02-09-2008, 09:00 PM
Time Warner, News Corporation and General Electric are publicly trade companies thats how you know they are reliable, fair, and balanced.

Michigan11
i know what you mean. i don't even have my television turned on. i hate listening to those douchebags.

Werrd!

Joe3113
The media gets their info from the WA GOP.

I don't trust these people as far as I can spit.

We should have our own people reporting directly to us.

Why does the MSM have a monopoly on reporting these results.

The whole system is designed so that everything is filtered through globalist corporations so they can add their spin.

Joe3113
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM

Who are getting the results from New World Order corporations MSNBC, CNN and FOX News....

It's friggen unbelievable.

I'd be all over the vote counters causing havoc.

chudrockz
02-09-2008, 09:02 PM
I caucused in MN last tuesday night. During the vote counting (straw poll vote) a RP buddy of mine got up out of his seat in the back of the room, marched up to the front and stood glowering over the guy counting the slips. It was pretty funny stuff.

FYI Ron Paul won my precinct AND my county! (Blue Earth county in southern Minnesota.)

My wife and I are both elected delegates to the county convention on March 15th. I can guarantee Ron Paul gets at least 2nd in Minnesota.

Joe3113
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
I caucused in MN last tuesday night. During the vote counting (straw poll vote) a RP buddy of mine got up out of his seat in the back of the room, marched up to the front and stood glowering over the guy counting the slips. It was pretty funny stuff.

FYI Ron Paul won my precinct AND my county! (Blue Earth county in southern Minnesota.)

My wife and I are both elected delegates to the county convention on March 15th. I can guarantee Ron Paul gets at least 2nd in Minnesota.

This is exactly what we need in EVERY PRECINCT.

OR, even better, WE NEED TO BE THE ONES COUNTING THE VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad Zink
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
We need to have all of the votes counted by hand on video tape. The entire process should be out in the open.

wgadget
02-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Nah, why make any use of technology, when you can avoid it at all costs?

stevedasbach
02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
I don't trust these people as far as I can spit.

We should have our own people reporting directly to us.

Why does the MSM have a monopoly on reporting these results.

The whole system is designed so that everything is filtered through globalist corporations so they can add their spin.

The results were available at each caucus locations -- RP supporters could have done this. However, having attempted to organize this nationally for the LP, we found it nearly impossible to get anything close to complete results. We got better numbers faster from the secretary of state and/or local county websites.

nate895
02-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Why do we have to rely on the mainstream media for these results!!!!

We should have OUR OWN people IN THE ROOMS WHERE THEY ARE COUNTING who are reporting straight to the Ron Paul grassroots.

This is why the system is so screwed.

The people SHOULD NOT have to rely on a private company to get their election results!!!!

Right here:

My cluster:
McCain: 33
Romney: 24
Paul: 20
Huckabee: 18

Oh, and I counted them.