PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have a WA-based URL for district-by-district result?

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 08:47 PM
If not, why not? Most the other caucus states had one.

I DO NOT TRUST CNN OR POLITICO.

I wanna see the results coming in gradually as REPORTED BY WASHINGTONIANS!

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
http://wsrp.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=7042

Not district by district, but from the state GOP

freelance
02-09-2008, 08:52 PM
I cannot come up with a rational explanation for the fact that it takes the Republicans so long to report the results of every single primary and caucus when the Republicans have about half the votes of the Democrats. The Democrats finish reporting hours earlier.

Anyone have a reasonable explanation (other than the obvious)?

SteveMartin
02-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Just the obvious, my friend...

Thanks for the link, no!

Madsci30
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
I was at one of the washington caucuses. I manned a booth with two other RP supporters. There was strong RP support there. NO OTHER CANDIDATES SUPPORTERS!

One thing that I want everyone to know...Is that one individual came up to us and he was not a member of the meetups, or any other RP online site. He simply was a RP supporter working on his own, he canvassed and talked with everyone in his precinct, his table was packed with RP supporters and they took an extra half hour debating points while huckabee supporters were leaving (increasing our odds of becoming delegates). We remained until the end and I feel that we made a great stand. RP took second in the straw poll that was held with these numbers.

28 huckabee
22 Ron paul
10 Mccain
5 Romney
1 guiliani

As far as delegates go I am not sure how it works up there, but we had 11 or 13 people that were RP supporters become delegates. Now keep in mind, from what I learned from other RP supporters is that these delegates will select state delegates, but don't hold me to it, I have not learned all of WA rules.

One thing is for sure we could have taken this whole election with the simple process of canvassing. Talk to the people directly, honestly, and they will respond.

What a great experience...many freindly RP supporters to talk with, it is apparent that the real RP supporters don't care if he makes presidency or not. They know that this is more that just the presidency, if we can't change things from the top down we will change things from the bottom up. Get elected people, with this support group we have a real chance of taken important offices and changing things for real here in America! Now is the time.

Avalon
02-09-2008, 09:10 PM
http://wsrp.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=7042

Not district by district, but from the state GOP Grr...it's past 7...why don't they update so I can sleep!?!?