PDA

View Full Version : This is a Snowjob!!!

Electrostatic
02-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Anyone else notice that Mitt Frickin "Is not Running Anymore" Romney is only trailing Paul by 156 votes???

This is NOT right. Anyone who went to the Wa state caucuses can confirm this.

The One
02-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Just goes to show how uneducated the average voter is. They don't even know who's still in the race.....just voting on name recognition....or voting for "that one guy cuz he looks presidential."

freedom-maniac
02-09-2008, 08:44 PM
People are stupid.

freedom-maniac
02-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Just goes to show how uneducated the average voter is. They don't even know who's still in the race.....just voting on name recognition....or voting for "that one guy cuz he looks presidential."

I think voters know a lot about the candidates. Many are really familiar with how Ron Paul is an isolationist liberal who blames America for 9-11.

Flash
02-09-2008, 08:45 PM
Theres still people voting for Giulliani.

Staupostek
02-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Theres still people voting for Giulliani.

Heck, it looks like there are people in LA still voting for Reagan. :rolleyes:

Michigan11
02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Why the hell is Bush still on the ballot?

GryphonsClaw
02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
I feel sad for America to give the election to McCain because 36% of the vote could be going to candidates who won't run us into the ground. Oh well, I hope these people are stocking up on food and water because when the shit hits the fan they will be the ones starving in the street and blaming the government for their troubles. Too bad they will never realize it was them who created this government.

MozoVote
02-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Give the Romney votes the benefit of the doubt - they may really hate McCain so much that they'd rather vote for someone that has dropped out. Romney's better states were in the west. It's plausible.

KevinDW78
02-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I took Romney's speech thursday to sound like if people want to keep voting for him and nominate him - he'll take it, he's just not gonna actively campaign anymore.

The One
02-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Give the Romney votes the benefit of the doubt - they may really hate McCain so much that they'd rather vote for someone that has dropped out. Romney's better states were in the west. It's plausible.

Intentionally voting for a no-longer-running Romney is equally as stupid as voting for a still-running Romney. They deserve no benefit, imho.

bkreigh
02-09-2008, 09:06 PM
To be fair if the ballot ends up Clinton vs McCain...How many of us will be writing in Ron Paul? They could be just as diehard as we are we dont know why the voted for him.

GryphonsClaw
02-09-2008, 09:07 PM
I took Romney's speech thursday to sound like if people want to keep voting for him and nominate him - he'll take it, he's just not gonna actively campaign anymore.

I have a problem with Romney and that message. If you stand for something then stand for something. Don't play these well I don't like McCain ideas but I hate the Dems worse so I'm going to kind of bow out crap. Ron stands for something and is getting that out there. Huck stands for something and is getting that out there. These other guys are worthless, they have nothing to offer America because they don't have any principles.

I just cannot understand why the people can't see that? I'm probably more mad at the constant posts I read of people not voting for Paul because they think he can't win or voting for McCain because they think he can. Voters need to start standing on principles as well.

Sorry about the rant, just one of those nights.

familydog
02-09-2008, 09:09 PM
To be fair if the ballot ends up Clinton vs McCain...How many of us will be writing in Ron Paul? They could be just as diehard as we are we dont know why the voted for him.

Yep.

The One
02-09-2008, 09:11 PM

Again, Romney vote=stupid vote, under any circumstance.

Michigan11
02-09-2008, 09:16 PM
WTF! 87% done on the Democrat's, still 16% for the morons, just like in every single fn state

GryphonsClaw
02-09-2008, 09:45 PM
WTF! 87% done on the Democrat's, still 16% for the morons, just like in every single fn state

It takes longer when you rig elections.

jakgaph
02-09-2008, 09:46 PM
they need time to destroy the votes and hack the diebolds