PDA

View Full Version : Kent Snyder on AJ

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Now!

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:06 AM
Ron Paul's lawyer will be ON THE GROUND to guard against any hanky panky. Not much they can do BEFORE there's a problem...

LAWYER ON THE GROUND - for all of you who think this is a conspiracy theory!

WannaBfree
08-10-2007, 11:09 AM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/
click "listen live" on the left

if it doesn't work, click "listening info"

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:13 AM
From Kent:

I told you guys that the campaign had to be doing stuff behind the scenes. Kent says they're doing more behind the scenes.

AP said that online polls are being reset. A few minutes later, Kent said he was correct.

"The networks are setting aside the results of their own poll. You can't be more obvious than that."

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:14 AM
From Kent:

We live in two different worlds (media vs. grassroots reality)

We know what's going on.

There's no stopping it.

Shink
08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
Record 24 hour donations 2 days ago!:)

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:18 AM
From Kent:

Security now traveling with Dr. Paul. They've VERY mindful of it.

They're VERY mindful (of whom they pick for security detail) after AJ said that he hoped they didn't go to a security firm, but hand picked their security people.

You can donate as little as $5 to the campaign.

Two days ago in a 24-hour period, they had the largest 24-hour period of online donations. They set a record. They continue to break records.

amonasro
08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Kent:

2 days ago we broke our own record of most online donations in a 24 hour period. Sweet!

paulitics
08-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Kent Snyder did sound concerend. Didn't say much other than they will have a lawyer there. I'm sure people on the inside know more than us. Jeeze, this stuff is serious. I'm glad they' re taking precautions though. The rest of the interview is pretty good. Kent Snyder said its like "we live in 2 different worlds". The reality of what they see on the street, and the false reality the media portrays.

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:21 AM
From Kent:

He's got the people who are thinkers...understand economics, history, importance of freedom...cream of the crop. I couldn't type fast enough to get it all in.

Interview over.

rich34
08-10-2007, 11:23 AM
To those that are against Alex Jones. Take a note. Right before the 2nd quarter ended Ron Paul's people went on the Alex Jones show asking for more donations. Now notice right before another major event. Ron Paul's people appear on Jones' show again rallying the troops. Bottom line is this. Alex is an asset :-)

paulitics
08-10-2007, 11:24 AM
did he say they set an online or offline record 2 days ago?

libertarianguy
08-10-2007, 11:25 AM
mph

libertarianguy
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
mph

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
I believe that he said online, but I could have heard it incorrectly. That was a "rush" quasi transcript.

libertarianguy
08-10-2007, 11:27 AM
mph

paulitics
08-10-2007, 11:29 AM
He brought up a good point. He said that if the economy crashes that it will draw alot of disgruntles to our side. People feel like something is wrong, they may not know what it is yet until reality hits closer to home.

WannaBfree
08-10-2007, 11:29 AM
From Kent:

Two days ago in a 24-hour period, they had the largest 24-hour period of online donations. They set a record. They continue to break records.

someone on the forum mentioned that it was $75,000

paulitics
08-10-2007, 11:36 AM
If Ron paul was drawing crowds every day, instead of working a full time job, I think his fundraising totals would rival some of the top tiers. I think his appearances in Pittsburg and Iowa are really boosting his fundraising.

jpa
08-10-2007, 11:38 AM
good to see the donations picking up steam. A lot of Fred Guilromney supporters are already maxed at $2300 (few, but rich).

PatriotOne
08-10-2007, 11:41 AM
From Kent:

He's got the people who are thinkers...understand economics, history, importance of freedom...cream of the crop. I couldn't type fast enough to get it all in.

Interview over.

There is no doubt in my mind that Ron Paul has the most intelligent people/supporters backing him. It's obvious even during a precursory glance on the internet.

Furthermore, Ron Paul also has the most savvy and street smart supporters who are willing to take the gloves off and take on the criminal element of this fight ...another very important component needed to win this election. The beauty of it is that the Ron Paul official campaign can take the high road on this, while the savvy can do it for him (all the while the official campaign can proclaim innocence of the warfare tactics :).

This will be the perfect storm.

jpa
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ron Paul donations correlate with payday (1st & 3rd week of the month). I bet a lot of us are living month to month, donating when we can

Hook
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't think anyone here is anti Alex Jones. Most people understand all the work he has done to get Dr. Paul noticed. Just some people don't belive everything Alex does, so they simply want to keep the two concerns seperate.

freelance
08-10-2007, 11:46 AM
good to see the donations picking up steam. A lot of Fred Guilromney supporters are already maxed at $2300 (few, but rich).

That's a real important point, because that means that their funds are drying up. They can't go back to the well (meaning use the general election funds) until after the primaries.

Shink
08-10-2007, 12:12 PM
That's a real important point, because that means that their funds are drying up. They can't go back to the well (meaning use the general election funds) until after the primaries.

I'm wondering how that's assured, though? How does the FEC enforce that?

FSP-Rebel
08-10-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't think anyone here is anti Alex Jones. Most people understand all the work he has done to get Dr. Paul noticed. Just some people don't belive everything Alex does, so they simply want to keep the two concerns seperate.
Good point. I consider myself an AJ follower/listener, but electing Ron Paul is paramount. A new 9-11 investigation needs to be put on ice til Pauls elected and has had an opportunity to reduce government a little. Out of all candidates, Paul would be the easiest to sway in regards to convening a new investigation.

FreedomLover
08-10-2007, 12:24 PM
Just some people don't belive everything Alex does, so they simply want to keep the two concerns seperate.

Because they should be. Ron Paul =/= Alex Jones, Ron Paul's beliefs =/= alex jones beliefs.

WannaBfree
08-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Out of all candidates, Paul would be the easiest to sway in regards to convening a new investigation.

Check out Kucinich:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYpgCt-s808

freelance
08-10-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm wondering how that's assured, though? How does the FEC enforce that?

Because the FEC takes names...and kicks ass.

Have a look for yourself:

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q2/C00431171/B_PAYEE_C00431171.html

FSP-Rebel
08-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Check out Kucinich:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYpgCt-s808
Right, but I wouldn't want to have socialized medicine or ban guns to get the investigation.

stevedasbach
08-10-2007, 12:33 PM

And it's not just Alex Jones. A lot of libertarians like the slogan "Pro-Choice on Everything". Ron Paul is a libertarian. However, it would be wrong to post something linking the two, since Ron Paul is pro life and the slogan implies pro choice on abortion.

We just need to make sure that when we post about Ron Paul, we stick to his message(s).

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Don't forget he also calls himself a Constitutionalist, not to mention he has said he is the most conservative member of Congress, multiple times.

WannaBfree
08-10-2007, 12:50 PM
i don't believe in conspiracy theories because i don't believe in anything.

Yeah, I guess it's hard to believe in things nowadays

I'd rather be overly skeptical than ignorant.

They're very closely related.

No matter how crazy people say that alex jones is, there is no doubt that his intent is sincere, and that he is doing a great service to his country

I agree. And the guy isn't crazy but well-informed and well-learned. He just acts crazy sometimes, but who wouldn't dealing with all the issues that Alex deals with.

Syren123
08-10-2007, 12:55 PM
And let's face it...Alex Jones has balls of steel. What he does takes amazing courage - calling out the NWO like he does?! I'm really amazed he isn't targeted for marginalization by TPTB. At worst he's labeled a kook but so what. He is really brave and I admire that about him.

inibo
08-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the Ron Paul donations correlate with payday (1st & 3rd week of the month). I bet a lot of us are living month to month, donating when we can

Actually some of us are running on empty for a few days between paychecks and sending money anyway. Liberty is a mighty fine return on a few days of eating ramen noodles.

Bradley in DC
08-10-2007, 01:09 PM
To those that are against Alex Jones. Take a note. Right before the 2nd quarter ended Ron Paul's people went on the Alex Jones show asking for more donations. Now notice right before another major event. Ron Paul's people appear on Jones' show again rallying the troops. Bottom line is this. Alex is an asset :-)

He is clearly a mixed blessing. ;)

PatriotOne
08-10-2007, 01:29 PM
He is clearly a mixed blessing. ;)

LOL. AJ is a mixed blessing now? That's quite the promotion coming from you. Careful, your on a slippery slope and next thing you know you'll be standing side-by-side with Alex Jones, yelling into a bull horn, that 9/11 was an inisde job on the Whitehouse lawn :eek: :p

lynnf
08-10-2007, 01:40 PM
LOL. AJ is a mixed blessing now? That's quite the promotion coming from you. Careful, your on a slippery slope and next thing you know you'll be standing side-by-side with Alex Jones, yelling into a bull horn, that 9/11 was an inisde job on the Whitehouse lawn :eek: :p

Hey, when a lot of people figure out what has been going on behind their backs
in DC and their statehouses, they'll be ready to join him, too!

lynn

4Horsemen
08-10-2007, 01:53 PM
I'm sure there's many politicians who want to stand up, but the people have to prove to them that they got their back. They know the T.V. zombies are ruled by the MSM, so the cater to them to keep their jobs.

richard1984
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I'm sure there's many politicians who want to stand up, but the people have to prove to them that they got their back. They know the T.V. zombies are ruled by the MSM, so the cater to them to keep their jobs.

Yeah. It's not yet time....

james1844
08-10-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm still against involvement with Alex Jones and the 9/11 truth movement. For this election to succeed, we need to go get mainstream republican votes.

WannaBfree
08-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm still against involvement with Alex Jones and the 9/11 truth movement. For this election to succeed, we need to go get mainstream republican votes.

Have you tried explaining this to Kent Snyder the campaign chairman?

angelatc
08-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Actually some of us are running on empty for a few days between paychecks and sending money anyway. Liberty is a mighty fine return on a few days of eating ramen noodles.

We sent our first donation earlier this summer in lieu of buying the kids a backyard swimming pool. Little brats are too spoiled these days anyway.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2007, 02:45 PM
We sent our first donation earlier this summer in lieu of buying the kids a backyard swimming pool. Little brats are too spoiled these days anyway.

How funny. :D