PDA

View Full Version : Chris Peden - Contact Info

DDMX
02-09-2008, 06:57 PM
With the recent smear campaigns against Paul, I've put together some contact info to let him know what you think about these things that have been taken 100% out of Context:

(From Campaign Web Site)

Phone - 281-756-8215

Email: info@chrispeden.org

Two more numbers from VoteSmart.Org

Phone: 281-992-1512
Phone: 281-996-8017

stevedasbach
02-09-2008, 07:00 PM
With the recent smear campaigns against Paul, I've put together some contact info to let him know what you think about these things that have been taken 100% out of Context:

(From Campaign Web Site)

Phone - 281-756-8215

Email: info@chrispeden.org

Two more numbers from VoteSmart.Org

Phone: 281-992-1512
Phone: 281-996-8017

Don't do this! It will only provide ammunition for him to use against Dr. Paul.

afmatt
02-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Just left a voicemail on his main line letting him know how I felt about his smear ads - also mentioned that I had just donated to the RP campaign for congress.

Get em!

DDMX
02-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Maybe just be (A little) respectful. Ask them not to take things out of context like they have done.

afmatt
02-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Maybe just be (A little) respectful. Ask them not to take things out of context like they have done.

Oh I was nice about it - only threatened to kill his dog for the last 30 seconds of the call. (JK JK)

Told him that I thought that the smear ads he was running against RP were atrocious and that they had ha one impact on me - to cause me to donate to RP's campaign.
I then ended the call with some words that someone else posted they had mentioned that I feel will be true soon.
"you're toast"
:D

virginiakid
02-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Yeah dont call trust me, he will use this by saying RP supporters are unworthy and have continued to smear me and my campaign. Do you really want outside influence running our district? Stay out of it. From someone who lives in the south, if you are an outsider and start to meddle in local affairs it will bring negative results. It mad me angry when Stinky Bloomberg sued our gun shop owners in VA because some idiots from NY decided to buy guns in VA. So don't do it unless you live there.

roshi
02-09-2008, 07:09 PM
I called and said..

Hello, Chris, I have seen some "attack ads" around lately and would like to say that I do not appreciate attack ads at all. Please retract them and apologize. Please let me know what happens. Thank you.

Fields
02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
+1

itshappening
02-09-2008, 07:15 PM
ALERT

The fascists from 'RedState' and 'FreeRepublic' are trying to unseat Ron Paul in Congress!

look at the nasty things they're saying:

RedState:

---
Ron Paul is racing back to his district to battle back against Chris Peden, the Mayor Pro Temp of Friendswood, Texas.

You know, having spent the past year bashing Jews, Republicans, the military, and the United States, it's great to see Ron Paul forced to flee the field.

I think Chris Peden might could use some money to keep up the fight against the anti-war movement's favorite Martian
---

and on freerepublic:

---
If any FReeper wants to send Rep. Ron Paul into retirement, please go to his able Republican Primary opponent, Chris Peden's website and donate as generously as you can.

* For full disclosure, I'm working on Chris' campaign. If you have questions about Chris' background or position on an issue that are not apparent on his website, FReep mail me and I'll try to get back to you with an answer or forward it on to Chris, if I can't answer it myself. I can assure you that Chris is solid on issues that most FReepers care deeply about. We are all working hard to unseat Rep. Ron Paul this Primary, as there is no Democrat that has filed. So our November is in March, less than a month away and we will be Paulbot free in TX CD 14.
98 posted on 02/09/2008 9:24:04 AM PST by anymouse
---

Dont let this happen!

Donate Today!

http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com

Live Free or Die
02-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Oh I was nice about it - only threatened to kill his dog for the last 30 seconds of the call. (JK JK)

Told him that I thought that the smear ads he was running against RP were atrocious and that they had ha one impact on me - to cause me to donate to RP's campaign.
I then ended the call with some words that someone else posted they had mentioned that I feel will be true soon.
"you're toast"
:D

I believe that was me you are referencing, but yeah people- be civil, please! Even when I said, at the end of my call, that I believe he is now toast, I did not use a nasty or threatening tone of voice. Matter-of-fact statements are key- please do not threaten this man. Remember the fallout from some of the whack-jobs calling & threatening the Sutton, NH Clerk? :(