PDA

View Full Version : Yay washington! Thanks!

Agent CSL
02-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks fellow Washingtonians who got out the vote. This looks very promising for Ron. I am just about to fall out of my chair on the floor and sleep for the rest of the night so I can hopefully awake to good news. :p

Post your specific thanks?! :D

Thank you mysterious sign bomber on the road between Snohomish and Monroe near Chainlake Elementary. I saw all your signs. You're awesome!

Thank you Maureen for keeping us up to date with the latest news and .pdf packets.

Thank you Ron Paul Air Corps of Monroe - My dad saw you today!

Thank you Highway 2 sign bomber. They took down your signs but I saw them all the way up and down the other day. That was awesome.

Thank you Ron Paul!!!!

Thank you supporters!!

Thank you foot soldiers! You really made a difference!

Ok I go pass out now..

familydog
02-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Thank YOU :)

coyote_sprit
02-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Thank you precinct leaders
Thanks everyone who voted
Thanks McCain for being a good example of a bad example
Thanks to all the canvassers
Thanks Washington

freedom-maniac
02-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Danke!

Kotin
02-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Thank you precinct leaders
Thanks everyone who voted
Thanks McCain for being a good example of a bad example
Thanks to all the canvassers
Thanks Washington

haha, new slogan??

"John McCain, a Good Example of a Bad Example."

Doktor_Jeep
02-10-2008, 03:00 AM
Indeed Maureen Moore is doing an excellent job.

Join The Paul Side
02-10-2008, 03:36 AM
Thank you so much Washington. You are all true patriots! Bless you all! :D

surf
02-10-2008, 03:48 AM
Thanks to the young guys that knocked on doors, worked at HQ, and showed up today at the caucuses.

Thanks to whoever maintains our sign near 520 and Marymoore.

Thanks to the guy from Texas that answered the phone at HQ Friday night and gave me the name for one of my delegates.

Thanks to the meetup organizers for getting an early start.

Thanks to all that helped pay to put a banner over Husky Stadium for the Homecoming Game.

And thanks for the supportive posts on these forums.

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks, Congressman, for I get to vote for you at least 3 more times! (i consider voting for or as an RP delegate a chance to vote for Freedom)

RWill
02-10-2008, 04:16 AM
Thanks Washington for such high numbers. You made us all look good. You breathed new life into the R3VOLUTION.

Seattle4RonPaul
02-10-2008, 04:35 AM
I was going to move to Texas. Maybe I'll stay in Washington after all ?;)

I delivered my precinct for Ron Paul - 2 delegates/2 alternates plus me as a Precint Committee Officer and 50% for Paul of a straw poll !!!

tomveil
02-10-2008, 04:42 AM
Thanks fellow Washingtonians who got out the vote. This looks very promising for Ron. I am just about to fall out of my chair on the floor and sleep for the rest of the night so I can hopefully awake to good news. :p

Post your specific thanks?! :D

Thank you mysterious sign bomber on the road between Snohomish and Monroe near Chainlake Elementary. I saw all your signs. You're awesome!

Thank you Maureen for keeping us up to date with the latest news and .pdf packets.

Thank you Ron Paul Air Corps of Monroe - My dad saw you today!

Thank you Highway 2 sign bomber. They took down your signs but I saw them all the way up and down the other day. That was awesome.

Thank you Ron Paul!!!!

Thank you supporters!!

Thank you foot soldiers! You really made a difference!

Ok I go pass out now..

Even though I was outnumbered badly in my precint, the rest of the county AND state really kicked ass today! So excited!

tomveil
02-10-2008, 04:44 AM
Oh, and you're invited to our "celebrate Washington" party down in Vancouver after the primaries :)