PDA

View Full Version : ***Please Help Keep America Alive***

Iwantchange
02-09-2008, 06:41 PM
With the amount of republicans dropping out, it's our chance to redesign what the Republican Party truly means. It's our chance to put forth Ron Paul's dream. My heart and my soul believe in this country, and I will be damned if I jump ship because of a few obstacles getting in our way. I would rather die in the face of tyranny knowing that I did the right thing when judgement day arrives. Then sell out my soul to self interest lobbyists trying to buy my vote and compromise the integrity of my country. I am a former a Marine and my devotion does not sway, my devotion looks evil in the eye and either faces victory or faces death.

Semper Fi my fellow Americans Semper Fi.

It’s our turn to continue to carry this ball all the way to the in zone. We need to strengthen our bonds and gather our grassroots and shout in one single voice “that we will not lay down and until the truth is heard”. No more lies, no more deceit, no more trickery or sleight of the hand. No more Vietnam wars, or war of oil, but a revolution to ensure our government is put in check. How is it that we have manage to go so far without saying so much as a peep, that the president of the United States can attempt to pardon himself from any war crimes that may occur in the future, but yet the people are not outraged, the people sit here as sheep waiting for their next meal.

No longer can we do this; no longer can we allow the government to move us in small steps until we finally reach a state of madness, until we have finally reach oppression. We must gather our forces as grassroots do and set up a sophisticated global corruption network notification system (GCNN) allowing everyone to know what really goes on behind the scenes. We need transparency, not through mainstream media as well all know that they aren’t real journalists, but pawns in a king’s game. We need to create our own network notification system that gets our message across to every single American in the US without the use of the television.

How does that look like? I don’t know, I don’t have all the answers, but if enough of us get together we can devise some sort of plan because people have the right to know. As Russell Crow said in Gladiator “what we do in life echoes an eternity”. Please let us band together under the first amendment of freedom of speech our freedom to inform people. An organization that informs people to help keep the government in check, paid by the people to speak the truth for the people. And if we don’t do our job that’s the great thing about free markets, we will not longer exist.

If you look like this idea please email me. I need volunteers, cutting edge ideas, and the most important thing heart. AS JFK SAID “ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU BUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY.”

I’m asking for your help to set America straight, I’m not asking to do anything illegal on the contrary I’m asking for 100% transparency so we can start holding the government accountable. They can no longer live by a different set of rules than we do.

I have some rough ideas, a 50,000ft view overview, but I’m far from done, and I was hoping to get all sorts of help from creativity, strategic, and last but not least legality.

Again Email me if your interest in stopping this corruption. I will not let America Fall!

Kotin
02-09-2008, 06:55 PM
bump!!!

Iwantchange
02-09-2008, 07:20 PM
bump

Iwantchange
02-10-2008, 12:33 PM
bump

Iwantchange
02-10-2008, 10:20 PM
Bump