PDA

View Full Version : Show The Gop Your Opposition To Mccain!

MsDoodahs
02-09-2008, 06:03 PM
As a result of collaboration here, a new site is up:

www.NoWayMcCain.com

Please visit this site, download the PDF files, print them, sign and snail mail the individual statement to the RNC HQ (address at the site) as well as to your state GOP office (link at the site to help you find the addres). Please also consider printing the statement for your local GOP organization to consider.

The goal is to SNOW THE GOP WITH MAIL renouncing John McCain as the party nominee.

SHOW THE GOP THAT YOU OPPOSE MCCAIN!

Now is the time to strike, as you will see in Mr. Fisher's post from earlier today, which I have copied below:

Folks,

We got'em, we got'em...

The RNC is fighting amongst themselves now inside their own organization...

While their fortress is weak, we must strike NOW...

How do I know this? The same man responsible for organizing the petition effort to get Ron Paul on the Ballot in New Jersey was ACCIDENTALLY sent an internal memo by mistake...

heres the notes from the memo (sans the email addresses to protect privacy) Apparently my friends email was forwarded with these notes attached at the bottom.....

...Conversation: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party
Subject: RE: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party

I resent the fact that the GOP has so fouled-up the primary schedule,
and allowed "open" primaries.

We have managed to let a small group of border-line Republicans (note:
NOT conservatives) and outsiders dictate who our candidate will be.

I live in Texas, and my primary vote now counts for nothing.

Know this, I swear to Christ that I cannot, and will not vote for John
McCain based on his present and past stands on conservative issues -
foremost, illegal immigration.

You had better whisper in his ear that he needs to set his ass on fire
trying to shore up his "base".
Otherwise, I hope he, and you realize that this base will turn its
loyalty and money elsewhere.

I am tired of compromising my beliefs to vote for whatever empty suit
the party puts up as a candidate.
Please don't give me a bullshit reply. Mean what you say or shut up......

-----End of Email---------

Note, there was no addressee or a signature from the person who signed, though I know what email at the RNC it came from...

This proves there is frustration inside the RNC, they KNOW that McCain will be a flop, and with Romney out and Huckabee breathing his last breaths, this is our chance...

So heres the plan (and god damned it forum moderators, work with me this time and sticky this at the top as a "MUST DO"...)

Flood the RNC with emails... We have struck fear into the media, and now we can set the tone with the party...

Email all these addresses and explain your frustrations. I don't have to tell you what to say, but please, be polite about it. Threatening, Screaming, etc. does nothing for our cause, but hammering them with emails of disapproval not only about the current course of favorite candidates, but the fact that the RNC has done nothing for Ron Paul...

We have em on the ropes, now its time for the Knock Out before its too late....

Chairman@gop.com,
Info@gop.com,
Political@gop.com,
MemberRelations@gop.com,
RNCommunications@gop.com,
ecampaign@gop.com,

Thank you!

MsD