PDA

View Full Version : Bellevue Youth Theater - post here

surf
02-09-2008, 05:57 PM
I think there are a few members of this forum that were caucusing at the Bellevue Youth Theater. Here's my report:

There is no reasonable explanation of why a place this size was selected to hold 70 or more precinct caucuses. Entry was delayed because apparently the records arrived late. At a quarter to two there was still a line out front. A fire-marshall would have shut the place down, no doubt.

In spite of my pleas to neighbors and contributors, only 3 people showed up for my caucus. We were able to elect 3 delegates, along with myself, and two alternate delegates.

Precinct 48-0950 has 4 delegates and two alternate delegates for the next convention.

All 6 are RP people.

Electrostatic
02-09-2008, 06:05 PM
I think there are a few members of this forum that were caucusing at the Bellevue Youth Theater. Here's my report:

There is no reasonable explanation of why a place this size was selected to hold 70 or more precinct caucuses. Entry was delayed because apparently the records arrived late. At a quarter to two there was still a line out front. A fire-marshall would have shut the place down, no doubt.

In spite of my pleas to neighbors and contributors, only 3 people showed up for my caucus. We were able to elect 3 delegates, along with myself, and two alternate delegates.

Precinct 48-0950 has 4 delegates and two alternate delegates for the next convention.

All 6 are RP people.

Woot!

RlxdN10sity
02-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Excellent work man!

rtil
02-09-2008, 07:00 PM
ah, i just made a topic about pooling all caucus results, but whatever.
3391 - 4/4 delegates for Ron Paul, 1 RP and 1 McCain alternate