PDA

View Full Version : Mccain is there to divert

HollyforRP
02-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Anyone believe Huckabee is actually going to sweep?

plb
02-09-2008, 05:27 PM
I think McCain is just there so the dems can win.

polexi
02-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Was thinking the same thing.

greendiseaser
02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
The intention is CLEARLY to have McCain run against Hillary, so that "they" can put Hillary in office!

gerryb
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
McCain is there to divert the election to Hillary.

Huckabee is in the same position as RP, requires a brokered convention to win at this point.

4RP08inKCMO
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM

Probably. 23+ years of Bush's and Clinton's is what some people would love.

jesse27
02-09-2008, 05:32 PM
The CFR wants to ensure a Hilary victory by running her against a dead horse.

Finn
This is true.

Come on, I've known since the beginning that Hillary is the chosen one. Everything you see happening happens so that the power of the Clintons is secured. Now you see these so called "conservatives" saying they hate McCain so much they're gonna vote for the democrat.

It was all planned from the beginning.

MGreen
It's not like Huckabee has any more chance to win the general election. I think McCain has a better chance, given that he somehow convinces people he's antiwar.

theczar1776
02-09-2008, 05:33 PM
i don't know what your problems are, we should like mccain being a whimpy little klutz, be cause hillary will get the govt. to SAVE US, because the only problem with the govt. now is that there isn't enough of it, and remember the govt. LOVES YOU, so bow down to the goodness of the govt. it will take care of you, what to you need freedom for the govt is here to make you happy!

hvac ak47
02-09-2008, 05:36 PM
i don't know what your problems are, we should like mccain being a whimpy little klutz, be cause hillary will get the govt. to SAVE US, because the only problem with the govt. now is that there isn't enough of it, and remember the govt. LOVES YOU, so bow down to the goodness of the govt. it will take care of you, what to you need freedom for the govt is here to make you happy!

:eek: HaHa

Tratzman
02-09-2008, 05:40 PM
Isn't it David Icke that says that U.S. presidents aren't elected, they're selected by bloodlines. You're seeing it at work again in this election. If you trace the geneology back far enough 85% of our presidents are descended from Charlemagne and the European ruling aristocracy.

A quarter century or more of the Bush/Clinton crime syndicate as figureheads for the NWO crime syndicate. What more can you ask for?

jesse27
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
I seen a bunch of mexican, and asian immigrants holding up signs that read "vote for 'Mama' not Obama", and I was sickened about the thought of how many people want a welfare state, and I am not prejudice, I am enrolled Native American.

jeff43
02-09-2008, 06:06 PM
You people and your conspiracy theories. McCain is actually the best general election candidate the Republicans have because he gets independents. His main problem is getting Republicans to rally behind him. He only got 1% less of the conservative vote than Romney did in New Hampshire and Huckabee did in South Carolina so it's not like he was getting demolished in that regard. Hillary is going to have trouble even getting the Democratic nomination being that Obama could very well sweep all of the states from now until 3/4. The Democrats are likely going to win the general election no matter who they put up.

Swmorgan77
02-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Anyone believe Huckabee is actually going to sweep?

It could happen, now with the backlash of idiot "conservatives" waking up so late in the game with Romney dropping out, but I don't think it was "the plan" so to speak.

Huckabee has been there to draw true conservatives away from Ron Paul or Mitt Romney thus dividing up the majority Republican vote that could not stomach McCain.

Carole
02-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Yes, he probably does not have that long to live and he will go out strong. :D:)