PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul seriously behind in funds - needs help now

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
Ron Paul is seriously behind in funds for his congressional race. Please donate now: http://www.ronpaulforcongress.com/ He has about half of what he needs.

With all the money bombs, can't we at least get this man elected to Congress? If he is there then we can vote for his bills and protect our lives.

I donated one hundred dollars today. Who will match me? (Or give anything?)

phixion
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
He isn't behind at all, he's well on schedule to raise the funds and doesn't require financial aid from supporters.

His presidential campaign however could do with an immediate and gigantic top-up.

Regards,

Pete

TruthAtLast
02-09-2008, 05:10 PM
I'm with you, already dropped several hundred between today and yesterday.

TruthAtLast
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
He isn't behind at all, he's well on schedule to raise the funds and doesn't require financial aid from supporters.

His presidential campaign however could do with an immediate and gigantic top-up.

Regards,

Pete

I do think people should continue to donate to both. It would be nice to find more NEW donors rather than tapping the same sources over and over again.

Mordan
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
i gave a little so once they reached 400k people will quiet it

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:14 PM

Regards,

Pete

Well it doesn't grow on trees.

He needs 400,000, he has around 200k.

Get Paul elected to Congress! He has a primary coming up according to his email, for his congressional seat. If he loses that, he loses any chance of running.

HE NEEDS MONEY NOW.

Help Ron Paul. Help your future.

fedup100
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
For a man that needed donations, he should have had someone read that email before he sent it out. He just shot himself and most of his supporters in the groin.

stewie3128
02-09-2008, 05:27 PM

Regards,

Pete

Um, no. If you support the candidate, you need to donate to his campaign, because you can bet his opponent's gonna have money.

If you have the cash to spare, donate.

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
He needs donations for his CONGRESSIONAL campaign. How much clearer can I make this?

Donate to get Ron Paul back in Congress.

What is with everyone here? If you don't support Ron Paul, go away. This is the Ron Paul forums you pansies. Awwww, he didn't win the Presidency so now everyone is going to turn their back on him.

Did any of you wimps ever give a damn about the things we are fighting for? Liberty? Freedom? Remember those things. You wimps lose one little battle and go running for your mamas.

Snap out of it.

Ron Paul needs our support. We need Ron Paul. So go support him or don't post here. Go whine someplace else. Start your own thread. This is a thread to support Ron Paul for his Congressional Bid.

You don't have to like it. But if you don't want to do it, then go away - this is for people who support freedom! and Ron Paul!

allyinoh
For a man that needed donations, he should have had someone read that email before he sent it out. He just shot himself and most of his supporters in the groin.

Or maybe people should not get their pink little panties in a bunch?

syborius

:::shakes head:::

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Donate here:

https://donate.ronpaulforcongress.com/

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:35 PM
bump

affa
02-09-2008, 05:38 PM

You're a long time member so I'm definitely giving you the benefit of the doubt.

But please, please reread your posts of the last few days.

You are being extremely negative.

To what purpose?

Do you want to be contagious? Do you want others to give up? Why are you posting this way?

If you've given up, fine. But you don't need to post here about it.

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Daily Paul folks are kicking our ass on this one. They are donating! Election is March 4. He doesn't have much time.

Carole
02-09-2008, 05:50 PM
My earlier letter to The Facts newspaper re: Mr. Peden:

ChrisPeden .org
http://www.chrispeden.org/

The Facts

http://thefacts.com/letter.lasso

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Sir:

I have been reading about one Chris Peden who is running against Dr. Ron Paul in your area for Congress.

Mr. Peden represents exactly that which this country does NOT need. He is a conservative wannabe or neo-conservative who calls himself a "strong fiscal and social conservative." He seems to be in line with the Republican platform of 2000 which closely resembles the Democratic platform of 1984.

He is yet another big government, big-spending, big-taxing politician. He mistakes as beneficial the "Fair Tax" which would better be called the "Foul Tax" as it would be a criminal hardship upon the middle class and especially the lower class. If I pay $1.95 for an apple today, I certainly do not want to pay $2.45 for an apple after the tax is enacted. I buy one apple every two weeks as it is and keep my thermostat at fifty-eight degrees in winter.

Mr. Peden thinks his Fair Tax will sustain Social Security, and Medicare. He failed to mention the prescription drug program which is four times the expense of SS and Medicare, nearly fifty trillion dollars of entitlements already promised. Even David Walker of the GAO has come forward on Glenn Beck to personally warn Americans that we are broke and in deep trouble. Most think only of the nine trillion dollar debt we have, but Mr. Peden seems not to have a genuine clue as to how bad things truly are.

Perhaps he needs to read up on some Austrian economics to better understand why our economy, monetary system, and foreign policy do nothing but destroy the middle class, enrich the bankers and wall street and destroy our monetary system which will soon collapse under the weight of maintaining our empire and poor economic policy. It is always true in history that destruction of the monetary system is the prelude to the fall of empires. Then the nation becomes ripe for fascism or totalitarianism.

He thinks the unconstitutional war in Iraq has something to do with "terrorism". That alone should alert voters that he is uninformed. Iraq had nothing to do with a handful of "thugs" who attacked us. We are occupying Iraq illegally and we abandoned our search for Bin Laden, if he is indeed the man for whom we should be searching. The 911 report has no information supporting that suspicion.

Let me be perfectly clear, one cannot wage war on an inanimate tactic, i.e. "terror". It is a misnomer and is doing nothing more than to fuel fear in America in order to destroy civil liberties for an agenda with no good intentions for America. A “war on Terror” makes as much sense as a “war on drugs” or “war on poverty or illiteracy.” Today we have more drugs, more poverty and more illiteracy than ever before in this country, at least in my lifetime. These kinds of “wars” are destined for failure and wasting billions of dollars of taxpayer money to enrich an elitist few. They serve further to keep people enslaved and to redistribute wealth.

Mr. Peden would have us continue to borrow billions of dollars from China to finance these wars regardless that his own grand-children will be paying for it after he is dead and gone. Better to send Blackwater "soldiers" or CIA to apprehend Bin Laden if they really want him.

He contends our soldiers "safeguard our liberties" by being in Iraq. Poppycock!! It has nothing to do with safeguarding our liberty here at home and all America, including Texas knows that. It steals our liberty with the Patriot Act and worse acts, and commits any number of crimes against humanity and our Constitution in so doing.

He should listen to Dr. Paul and learn something from a man who has lived his philosophy of the Constitution for at least thirty years in office. Mr. Peden you know not of which you speak and the constituents of your town would do well to completely disregard all that you peddle as just more of the same bad agenda for America and for Texas.

Thank you for reading this.
Carole Marcum

Carole
02-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Gave earlier today.:)

Feelgood
02-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Mods: Can we please lock or delete this thread?! PLEASE?

jt8025
02-09-2008, 07:42 PM
I have donated $2300 to the Presidential Campaign, can I donate to the Congressional Campaign?

Feelgood
02-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Ok, I just donated $100 to Peden's campaign. I'm going to donate my entire next paycheck next Friday to his campaign as well. Hopefully, and with any luck he will be able to knock RP out of the Congressional race all together, and you defeatist will get back on track and focus on the real goal at hand. The only thing that matters is the White House, if you guys don't realize that by now, then you are lost. As a matter of fact, I'm going to email HQ and see if they will forward my request to RP to resign from his House seat, so HE can focus more on the White House as well. I don't want to see his attention diverted.

I swear its like a bunch of Al-qaeda type sleeper cells have come alive, trying desperately to derail Ron's campaign. I can not believe there is not a moderator here that can't see this as well. First the 'can we please run third party/indy now' threads failed, and Ron made it quite clear he has no intention of running third party. Now the defeatist try a new tactic? Lets divert attention and funds from the real campaign, see if it slows him down and derails him.

You people make me sick. If you dont want Ron as our President, just say so, so at least we know with all certainty where you are coming from. Please take your defeatist talk and go elsewhere. PLEASE! For the sake of our country, I beg you, just go away...

Smiley Gladhands
02-09-2008, 07:56 PM
I have donated $2300 to the Presidential Campaign, can I donate to the Congressional Campaign?

Yes you can....donate away!