PDA

View Full Version : Hit them now! GOP in disarray!

IcyPeaceMaker
02-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I sent them this: PLEASE LOAD THEM UP!!

We can't afford McCain, we cannot win with him.

The party has done nothing for Ron Paul, except try to marginalize him while supporting liberals like McCain, Romney & Huckabee. The base is leaving the party in flocks and you do nothing for the only conservative in the race.

I suppose you know our support won't be there in November, we won't compromise our beliefs to suit your agenda.

Respectfully,

Folks,

We got'em, we got'em...

The RNC is fighting amongst themselves now inside their own organization...

While their fortress is weak, we must strike NOW...

How do I know this? The same man responsible for organizing the petition effort to get Ron Paul on the Ballot in New Jersey was ACCIDENTALLY sent an internal memo by mistake...

heres the notes from the memo (sans the email addresses to protect privacy) Apparently my friends email was forwarded with these notes attached at the bottom.....

...Conversation: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party
Subject: RE: Then there were three. John McCain serious trouble for the
party

I resent the fact that the GOP has so fouled-up the primary schedule,
and allowed "open" primaries.

We have managed to let a small group of border-line Republicans (note:
NOT conservatives) and outsiders dictate who our candidate will be.

I live in Texas, and my primary vote now counts for nothing.

Know this, I swear to Christ that I cannot, and will not vote for John
McCain based on his present and past stands on conservative issues -
foremost, illegal immigration.

You had better whisper in his ear that he needs to set his ass on fire
trying to shore up his "base".
Otherwise, I hope he, and you realize that this base will turn its
loyalty and money elsewhere.

I am tired of compromising my beliefs to vote for whatever empty suit
the party puts up as a candidate.
Please don't give me a bullshit reply. Mean what you say or shut up......

-----End of Email---------

Note, there was no addressee or a signature from the person who signed, though I know what email at the RNC it came from...

This proves there is frustration inside the RNC, they KNOW that McCain will be a flop, and with Romney out and Huckabee breathing his last breaths, this is our chance...

So heres the plan (and god damned it forum moderators, work with me this time and sticky this at the top as a "MUST DO"...)

Flood the RNC with emails... We have struck fear into the media, and now we can set the tone with the party...

Email all these addresses and explain your frustrations. I don't have to tell you what to say, but please, be polite about it. Threatening, Screaming, etc. does nothing for our cause, but hammering them with emails of disapproval not only about the current course of favorite candidates, but the fact that the RNC has done nothing for Ron Paul...

We have em on the ropes, now its time for the Knock Out before its too late....

Chairman@gop.com,
Info@gop.com,
Political@gop.com,
MemberRelations@gop.com,
RNCommunications@gop.com,
ecampaign@gop.com,

mr_x
02-09-2008, 04:51 PM
bump. please sticky!

attackkatt
02-09-2008, 04:54 PM
bump. please sticky!

In Caos there is profit...................:D

chipvogel
02-09-2008, 04:57 PM
The results from Kansas speak volumes about how unpopular McCain is

60% of the vote went for Huckabee...after McCain has been declared to be the eventual nominee. Has anyone received 60% of the vote in any other states that wasn't their home state?

MsDoodahs
02-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Result of collaboration of members here, go check it out:

www.NoWayMcCain.com

Download the individual letter, print it, sign it, then send it SNAIL MAIL to the address at the "Your National GOP" page.

The plan is to SNOW THEM with PHYSICAL MAIL that they MUST open - because if they don't, they might miss a donation check. :D:D:D

Do the same for your state GOP, see the linked page at the site and look for their mailing address.

LET IT NOT BE SAID THAT WE DID NOTHING, BY GOD.

:D

JSutter
02-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Post up the address and I'll send the SOB's a 1000 pieces of mail from work.

LEK
02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Dear Chairman:

What a travesty that this organization, that claims to represent Republicanism, has done such a disservice to the only candidate that stands for true conservative values, Ron Paul. If your desire is to destroy the Republican Party – you will surely do it by endorsing the likes of John McCain. You have chosen a traitor to represent your traitorous actions.

A man like Ron Paul comes around once in a lifetime – what a treasure he is to this country. You have done nothing to support him as he has been nothing but loyal to the principals of this party. Watching the prostituted media marginalize him was disheartening enough, but to have the very party he has given his life to represent ostracize him, is criminal.

How this organization can live with its actions is impossible to comprehend.

In case you may have forgotten the definition of Republicanism:

Republicanism is the ideology of governing a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule of law, popular sovereignty and the civic virtue practiced by citizens. Republicanism always stands in opposition to aristocracy, oligarchy, and dictatorship. More broadly, it refers to a political system that protects liberty, especially by incorporating a rule of law that cannot be arbitrarily ignored by the government.

This very definition is the embodiment of Mr. Ron Paul and the antithesis of any other candidate, specifically John McCain.

Ron Paul will have my vote in November whether you nominate him or not.

With the utmost sincerity,

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
blimp

fedup100
02-09-2008, 06:08 PM
This is the way to go:

1. Bombard the GOP.
2. Have HQ send another email spelling out victory and what they are going to do to win if we send the money.
3. have a "We hate McCain" money bomb that will cause the earth to tremble under the GOP's feet.

Things have changed over night now. Now there is a chance at a brokered convention. There is also a chance that Paul could be the last one standing at the convention. God help us to overcome that egregious email and let the grassroot supporters flock back overnight with their money in hand.

LukeNM
02-09-2008, 06:13 PM
chairman@gop.com; info@gop.com; political@gop.com; memberrelations@gop.com;
rncommunications@gop.com; ecampaign@gop.com

Here you go, copy and paste to your email to addresses...