PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: TEXAS Gov. RICK PERRY ASKED HUCKABEE TO DROP OUT!

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 04:26 PM
Just on Faux News. Texas Governor Rick Perry called Mike Huckabee this morning and asked Mike Huckabee to drop out of the race...Huckabee told Rick Perry no.
Can we all start thinking...BROKERED CONVENTION!!!!

itshappening
02-09-2008, 04:26 PM
ha ha ha

kickzman
02-09-2008, 04:27 PM
What kinda republican is this ****** Perry??

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 04:27 PM
This must mean that Huckabee is going to win Texas as well...

kirkblitz
02-09-2008, 04:28 PM
drop out so ron can have texas and all his deleagates :D

Molly1
haha

neocons eating their young! :D

coffeewithchess
What kinda republican is...Perry?? The typical neo-con Republican?

goldstandard
good idea

RSLudlum
02-09-2008, 04:29 PM
LMAO.... and ashamed that those 'leaders' in our party are kikin n screamin like spoiled little brats.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 04:30 PM

Let's see...Perry...isn't he the one pushing the nafta super highway?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Ron is fighting that in Congress.

Thousands of acres of private property will be seized by the govt to build it.

Too bad nobody will know until it is too late.

Revolutn
02-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Rick Perry is NAU scum actively selling Texas assets built on the taxes of his citizens to foreign nation corporations, like trying to sell free non toll roads to Centra, so.......I'm a little surprised to hear that he would place a call to Huckabee and ask him to drop out.

It just doesn't compute for me......wonder why.

Rev

Molly1
02-09-2008, 04:32 PM
LMAO.... and ashamed that those 'leaders' in our party are kikin n screamin like spoiled little brats.

well if somebody else is winning all the red states how can they perpetrate their myth of the nominee who can only win in blue states?

By making everyone else drop out, that's how.

hvac ak47
02-09-2008, 04:33 PM
McCains immigration policy :rolleyes:

coffeewithchess
Rick Perry is NAU scum actively selling Texas assets built on the taxes of his citizens to foreign nation corporations, like trying to sell free non toll roads to Centra, so.......I'm a little surprised to hear that he would place a call to Huckabee and ask him to drop out.

Rev

I think he asked because Texas is going to be won by Huckabee, thus making a brokered convention even more likely.

Molly1

Rev

Huckabee is ruining the Mccain myth.

Mccain can only win in liberal states. uh, oh

cjhowe
02-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Rick Perry supported Al Gore in the '88 election.

austinchick
02-09-2008, 04:35 PM
PERRY has pretty hair.

familydog
Hahaha. Good for Huckabee!

Molly1
I think he asked because Texas is going to be won by Huckabee, thus making a brokered convention even more likely.

Excuse yourself!

Ron Paul is going to win Texas.:mad:

Right now, Huckabee is embarrassing the heir apparent, that's why he's being asked to drop out by all the good old boys.

It's not just Perry.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 04:37 PM
I bet Ohio Republicans will go for Ron Paul.

I've seen the most Republican of Republicans there vow they will never vote for either Mccain or Huckabee.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Now what if...they've promised the VP nomination to Romney to get him to drop out.

And, Huckabee doesn't know this yet.

And, he's waiting for his banana to drop out....

What if Huck is waiting for a VP promise that never comes?

:D

attackkatt
02-09-2008, 04:49 PM
haha

I think this is why Fred took his time to enter..just sit back and let them kick the shit out of each other won't cost a thing. Too bad it has taken soo long to start.

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 04:52 PM
It's simple, the GOP doesn't want Huckabee to embaress McCain, like he did today in Kansas, 60-22. I think premature nominating of McCain, although he is well on his way, doesn't go over well with Mike Huckabee. The, "wait just a minute," moment on Colbert comes to mind. Besides, I believe Mike Huckabee is more worried about Mike Huckabee than the GOP. He is going to parlay this run into a televangism career of which the likes we never seen. He is a very, very smooth character.

kirkblitz
02-09-2008, 04:55 PM
http://pinkdome.com/archives/curious_rick.gif

greendiseaser
02-09-2008, 04:55 PM
Excuse yourself!

Right now, Huckabee is embarrassing the heir apparent, that's why he's being asked to drop out by all the good old boys.

It's not just Perry.

Perry is WAY more than just a "Good ole boy" ... this guy is a Bilderberg cronie.

Go watch "Endgame" by ... gasp ... Alex Jones.

The guy is a total piece of shit.

nightlight
02-09-2008, 04:57 PM

He is a Big Pharma puppet (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=perry+vaccination+gardasil+big+pharma&btnG=Search).

Carole
02-09-2008, 04:57 PM
He thinks McCain will win with no Huckabee.

I wish to Hell the Taxans would just be loyal to their own man Ron Paul. The best candidate ever to come out of Texas.

Carole
02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Ohio is just another big machine. Remember how they cheated to give Ohio to Bush?

Carole
02-09-2008, 05:01 PM
I bet Huckabee already knows or suspects. :) After all we do don't we?? :D

attackkatt
02-09-2008, 05:03 PM
It's simple, the GOP doesn't want Huckabee to embaress McCain, like he did today in Kansas, 60-22. I think premature nominating of McCain, although he is well on his way, doesn't go over well with Mike Huckabee. The, "wait just a minute," moment on Colbert comes to mind. Besides, I believe Mike Huckabee is more worried about Mike Huckabee than the GOP. He is going to parlay this run into a televangism career of which the likes we never seen. He is a very, very smooth character.

+1 Saw the Colbert interview...... very smart move for his peeps.. Free too

katewag
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
"Rick Perry supported Al Gore in the '88 election."
Rick Perry was a Democrat until 1989. I don't care what he did twenty years ago. I do care what he he has been doing to TX in the last few years. He has never received my vote, nor will he ever. (I am a Texan.) Anyone who earns Rick Perry's endorsement is probably someone that I will not like.

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
+1 Saw the Colbert interview...... very smart move for his peeps.. Free too

I'm starting to like Mike Huckabee. Not his policies, the stuff he didn't steal from Ron Paul anyway, nor his character. He's just a very entertaining person, that is all.

I also wish Mitt Romney was still in the race, only for his humor. "one of my two biggest regrets in life was that I didn't serve in the military," Mitt Romney

freelance
02-09-2008, 05:11 PM
Rick Perry supported Al Gore in the '88 election.

Yes, and he only became a Republican to run for governor. He is pure evil. He was in charge of meet and greet and last year's Bilderberg. It was even in the Dallas newspaper. I thought at the time that they were grooming him for VP. Don't be surprised if McCain doesn't "select" him for the VP slot.

Well, OF COURSE he asked Huckabee to drop out. Huckabee doesn't give a rat's petuti about the party. Huck cares about Huck and little more.

P.S. Yes, he's very entertaining, because he's not about to bow to the party. He's in this for HUCK!

pacelli
02-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Let's see...Perry...isn't he the one pushing the nafta super highway?:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, Ron is fighting that in Congress.

Thousands of acres of private property will be seized by the govt to build it.

Too bad nobody will know until it is too late.

Rick Perry is a known globalist. He is not a friend of liberty.

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Huckabee thinks he can win the nomination and so do I.

While the media and us concentrate on McCain, Huck is out there winning. You people need to turn off your fucking televisions because I'm sick of having to tell you this stuff. You never listen to me because I'm not Wolf Blitzer, and I've never been wrong. Which means, unlike the television, I know what I'm talking about.

Work for Ron Paul. If McCain or Huck wins, that's no advantage. We aren't going to a broakered convention so stop getting excited when OTHER PEOPLE WIN! Second place sucks.... losers finish second.

Go canvase cause I'm sick of being on Team Loser. Team Loser's always roots for the champs to lose, so Team Loser can have a chance when they deserve none.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I bet Huckabee already knows or suspects. :) After all we do don't we?? :D

Huckabee is playing his version of Hope, Arkansas hardball.

Unfortunately, he ain't no bill clinton.

Well, he is, but Bill never pretended to be a Christian.

well, ok, maybe bill pretended once to get past that Jennifer Flowers thing...

Sauron
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Ohio is just another big machine. Remember how they cheated to give Ohio to Bush?

I'm glad they did. Kerry was worse.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 05:25 PM
Huckabee thinks he can win the nomination and so do I.

While the media and us concentrate on McCain, Huck is out there winning. You people need to turn off your fucking televisions because I'm sick of having to tell you this stuff. You never listen to me because I'm not Wolf Blitzer, and I've never been wrong. Which means, unlike the television, I know what I'm talking about.

Work for Ron Paul. If McCain or Huck wins, that's no advantage. We aren't going to a broakered convention so stop getting excited when OTHER PEOPLE WIN! Second place sucks.... losers finish second.

Go canvase cause I'm sick of being on Team Loser. Team Loser's always roots for the champs to lose, so Team Loser can have a chance when they deserve none.

Of course Huckabee is winning. The MSM and neocons set him up to win so he could squeeze out Romney. That was the plan.

Except now it's somehow gotten out of their control.

And, Huck doesn't seem to know when to quit rofl.

They didn't count on Huck's ego.

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Excuse yourself!

LOL, I've been waiting on somebody to yell at me about this...I'm hoping that RP takes Texas, but Texas is where President Bush is from and it has A LOT of "Christian right-wing sheep"(yes, you can label me as a right-wing Christian, but not a sheep anymore!), and I'm guessing the only reason that Rick Perry would ask Huckabee to step down is because Huckabee is viewed as a threat and making a potential brokered convention possible.

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Of course Huckabee is winning. The MSM and neocons set him up to win so he could squeeze out Romney. That was the plan.

shut up please.

attitudes like that are why we're losing. "They" made us lose. "They" made Huck do good.

No, "we" made us lose by continually thinking that you are under the control of the necons instead of putting them under our control. "We" made us lose because while "They" were doing this to us (allegedly), "WE" were whining.

you made me look like a bitch to my friends because I convinced them all that Ron Paul had a chance cause of you guys... I was so wrong. we're a bunch of online bitches who never canvas and always cry about CNN and Fox. Not Faux, Fox.

We did this to ourselves.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM
LOL, I've been waiting on somebody to yell at me about this...I'm hoping that RP takes Texas, but Texas is where President Bush is from and it has A LOT of "Christian right-wing sheep"(yes, you can label me as a right-wing Christian, but not a sheep anymore!), and I'm guessing the only reason that Rick Perry would ask Huckabee to step down is because Huckabee is viewed as a threat and making a potential brokered convention possible.

Well don't you think it's about time that Christians learn that Ron Paul is a Christian and Jesus is the prince of Peace?

I think the time is ripe for that, myself.

And, W is an eastern establishment elitist, not a Texan (just to set the record straight).

Dustancostine
02-09-2008, 05:30 PM

Frankinberry or Huckastien.

ArrestPoliticians
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM

the kind that vetoed a bill send to him by both houses of the Texas State Legislature banning a Nafta superhighway.

LastoftheMohicans
02-09-2008, 05:32 PM

I agree. Huckabee is purely a creation of the media. He's a lying big government promoting scumbag. Remember he had no money and had low single digits in the polls. And then all of a sudden, he's the darkhorse. He was created by the media to be the official darkhorse in an attempt to detour Ron Paul's campaign. You must have noticed that there was very little scrutiny of his record. Now that there's only 3 people left, it's hard for the media to ignore him. I think the main thing motivating him now is a paycheck and the increased speaking fees he can demand when the campaign is over.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 05:37 PM
shut up please.

attitudes like that are why we're losing. "They" made us lose. "They" made Huck do good.

No, "we" made us lose by continually thinking that you are under the control of the necons instead of putting them under our control. "We" made us lose because while "They" were doing this to us (allegedly), "WE" were whining.

you made me look like a bitch to my friends because I convinced them all that Ron Paul had a chance cause of you guys... I was so wrong. we're a bunch of online bitches who never canvas and always cry about CNN and Fox. Not Faux, Fox.

We did this to ourselves.

I'm just telling it the way I see it.

I could be wrong of course.

And, I have done my share to convert people.

I got some real votes for Ron Paul that I know are real votes because people told me they voted for him.

I have some more votes coming in with future primaries.

You yourself must know what an uphill battle this is.

Everyone is brainwashed.

I am telling the truth as I see it, that's all.

Now on CNN they are saying the two party system is beginning to end.

Think about that one. What does it mean?

Carry on!

dawnbt
02-09-2008, 05:38 PM
haha

LMAO!!

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:39 PM

I got some real votes for Ron Paul that I know are real votes because people told me they voted for him.

Everyone is brainwashed.

Carry on!

have you stopped to think that the media calls it like they see it as well? Some people in the media have an agenda. Some people don't. Trust me, i know people. I'll never say that again.

Crickett
02-09-2008, 05:41 PM

He is the kind that okayed imminent domain so the Texas family farms could be taken by the government to build the Trans Texas Corridor branch of the SuperHwy.

Knightskye
02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Didn't Ron say the Texas legislature voted unanimously against the super-highway? Any super delegates down there? :D

Crickett
02-09-2008, 05:45 PM
I'm starting to like Mike Huckabee. Not his policies, the stuff he didn't steal from Ron Paul anyway, nor his character. He's just a very entertaining person, that is all.

I also wish Mitt Romney was still in the race, only for his humor. "one of my two biggest regrets in life was that I didn't serve in the military," Mitt Romney

Don't like him. He has enormous charisma. He will sway you like the Devil himself. He will only care about himself and NEVER the people he is supposed to SERVE. He stole so much money in Arkansas that he got convicted FIVE times. From US!!

Molly1
02-09-2008, 05:47 PM
have you stopped to think that the media calls it like they see it as well? Some people in the media have an agenda. Some people don't. Trust me, i know people. I'll never say that again.

well this is a question everyone has to answer for themselves.

Is this coming from the top or just randomly from individual journalists?

I have studied the media for years now, as a hobby.

I enjoy the study of propaganda.

Dan Rather was fired--go take a look at what he says in his lawsuit.

Just today a reporter was suspended by MSNBC for saying something 'offensive' about precious Chelsea Clinton.

I'm waiting for the day a reporter is suspended for the repeated and unwarranted offensive things they have said about Ron Paul.

We are fighting an uphill battle, and you know what? We're winning.

Because of you.

And me.

slamhead
02-09-2008, 05:48 PM
LMAO!!

LOL...someone needs to do a cartoon of that image.

Crickett
02-09-2008, 05:49 PM

Everyone is brainwashed.

Carry on!

THEY are saying it because they want a f*cking DYNASTY again! It was all over the front page in Tampa that Latinos are switching to the extremist Islo=fascism religion! Fear FEAR

Hook
02-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Perry is a complete sellout. He has been against Paul since the beginning. He is also probably going to be VP this year or Pres nominee for the GOP 2012, because he has already been vetted out by the Bilderbergers.

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:55 PM
well this is a question everyone has to answer for themselves.

Is this coming from the top or just randomly from individual journalists?

I have studied the media for years now, as a hobby.

I enjoy the study of propaganda.

Dan Rather was fired--go take a look at what he says in his lawsuit.

Just today a reporter was suspended by MSNBC by saying something 'offensive' about precious Chelsea Clinton.

I'm waiting for the day a reporter is suspended for the repeated and unwarranted offensive things they have said about Ron Paul.

We are fighting an uphill battle, and you know what? We're winning.

Because of you.

And me.

We are winning.

The honest to God truth is, the media is lazy AND the media wants ratings. You people give them their ratings. How many people watch CPSAN? How many people watch the Research Channel? How many people watch the NASA channel?

Exactly. The choice is out there. We've choses CNN. It's basic. We watch the people who don't get us, instead of the people who do. It's really simple. CNN gets ratings, Fox gets ratings. CSPAN doesn't.

They want money. We want mush minds. Works well for all of us.

AmericanWayne
02-09-2008, 05:56 PM
drop out so ron can have texas and all his deleagates :D

McCain would probably get Texas. I live here and I am doing all that I can here to help Ron Paul but this state would vote McCain over Ron Paul, by the looks of things.

Kotin
02-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Rick Perry is scum.

i cant believe he is still in office.

cant blame me, i voted for kinky friedman.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 06:00 PM
We are winning.

The honest to God truth is, the media is lazy AND the media wants ratings. You people give them their ratings. How many people watch CPSAN? How many people watch the Research Channel? How many people watch the NASA channel?

Exactly. The choice is out there. We've choses CNN. It's basic. We watch the people who don't get us, instead of the people who do. It's really simple. CNN gets ratings, Fox gets ratings. CSPAN doesn't.

They want money. We want mush minds. Works well for all of us.

Oh, well I mostly don't watch them at all anymore.

Just tonight because there are primaries.

But you're right, they need our ratings.

Better to turn them off altogether--at least most of the time.

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Don't like him. He has enormous charisma. He will sway you like the Devil himself. He will only care about himself and NEVER the people he is supposed to SERVE. He stole so much money in Arkansas that he got convicted FIVE times. From US!!

I like Huckabee the same way I like Romney, for entertainment only. Huckabee cracks funny jokes, Romney is the pandering KING.

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

I'm not very religious, but I think this passage from the Bible, is very, very relevant to Mike Huckabee

literatim
02-09-2008, 06:06 PM

So they were just calling like the saw it when they did this (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017532.html)?

Sauron
02-09-2008, 06:10 PM
When the hell did they say that?

Molly1
02-09-2008, 06:15 PM
I like Huckabee the same way I like Romney, for entertainment only. Huckabee cracks funny jokes, Romney is the pandering KING.

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

I'm not very religious, but I think this passage from the Bible, is very, very relevant to Mike Huckabee

This is what is so amazing and mysterious to me.

You know something that Christians in general do not know.

You say you are not very religious, and yet you can see this, and they can't, even though they go to church all the time.

You can see the truth that is in the Bible as it applies to real life.

You even know the scripture.

How is it possible? Unless there are first fruits...

Hebrews 10:16
This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

Kotin
02-09-2008, 06:16 PM

You say you are not very religious, and yet you can see this, and they can't, even though they go to church all the time.

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

beautiful.

Molly1
02-09-2008, 06:20 PM
When the hell did they say that?

On Lou Dobbs.

Fields
02-09-2008, 06:22 PM
hahah, this is great.

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 06:24 PM

You even know the scripture.

Honestly, I first saw that passage on here. Instantly, I knew it applied to Mike Huckabee. I think it represents a huge problem with Christianity in this country.
This is not a knock on the Christian faith, but blind faith Christians, who really don't know all that much about their faith, or they wouldn't be blind. The Flying Spaghetti Monster addresses many of these problems with, The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts"

thomaseusin
02-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Is this the same Rick "Why don't you just let us get on down the road" Perry?

Peace&Freedom
02-09-2008, 06:45 PM
So they were just calling like the saw it when they did this (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/017532.html)?

That links to an amazing omission, but one of twenty zillion we've seen done with Paul. The hits against him have been systematic, not 'some have agendas and some do not.' if only some of the MSM had an agenda, ALL of the MSM would not have simultaneously gone into blackout mode on Paul just before Iowa. If only some of the MSM had an agenda, virtually all the media-sponsored polls would not have 'accidentally' omitted Paul from most polls conducted during 2007. Etc.

Face it, THEY DID IT DO US.

TexFootballMom
02-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Perry = nice hair and empty suit

He's a snake in the grass.

If Paul doesn't become our next Pres, he should run for Gov of Texas.

wgadget
02-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Is this the same Rick "Why don't you just let us get on down the road" Perry?

Is this the same Rick "There are no Texans in this Presidential race" Perry?

Rhys
02-09-2008, 07:11 PM
That links to an amazing omission, but one of twenty zillion we've seen done with Paul. The hits against him have been systematic, not 'some have agendas and some do not.' if only some of the MSM had an agenda, ALL of the MSM would not have simultaneously gone into blackout mode on Paul just before Iowa. If only some of the MSM had an agenda, virtually all the media-sponsored polls would not have 'accidentally' omitted Paul from most polls conducted during 2007. Etc.

Face it, THEY DID IT DO US.

Obviously there's a black out, and yes it's intentional. However, it's intentional because they hate us, we hate them and they think Ron Paul is an aside. They think (quite rightly) that he's WAY out of touch with his party and thus is an outside who shouldn't included with the insiders. It's not like they pretend he doesn't exist, they just admit that he doesn't have a chance. Now, I also agree that they create a self-fulfilling prophecy, but they don't see it that way. They see it as they're reporting what's happening and what is likely to happen.

Some of their masters are owned. However, there's not one single puppet master in this world. There's different cliques of powerful people who all want different things. They work together and against each other.

If any of you would like to rise to the top, you'll see that you can also use your money to purchase influence. That's all the rich do. They grew up together, serve on each other's boards and do favors. However, people like this do not answer to a master. They are their own masters. You should be your own master as well.

When you are your own master, and you have money and power, you can use it to get stories in the news buried, or use it to get your reporter friend to cover something, or use it to get your congressman that you funded to vote your way.

Money is power. There's no secret society. You know all the players. You just want to keep acting like they're God and we can't do shit about it.

The rich only have power because they take advantage of their power.

They got rich by taking chances and bending the rules...

it's hard to explain how there's both no conspiracy and yet the country is run as if there were.

Power is sexy, sex sells. The news covers it. We watch.

The media thinks if we really wanted change we'd have voted for Nader, Perot or even Howard Dean.

ALSO! Do not UNDERESTIMATE how damaging Dean was to us. The media at the beginning rightfully thought that we'd win nothing, just like Dean. Now, they made it that way, I agree... but it's not like they lied. Dead burned the media cause they bought into him. They didn't want to risk it on us because they want to appear all knowing.

So yes, the market and use their access to power to have more power and get more ratings...

but really the problem isn't the media, it's big government providing too much protection to the media. Such as, you can't even make a radio station because Clearchannel ownes all the government sanctioned rights.

So to finish, just think if you had unlimited money and a big company. Wouldn't you use your position to further your own gain? You're not doing it to kill America, it just seems that way. And you don't have a Rothchild master. You again, are your own master.

sgrooms
02-09-2008, 07:12 PM
On Lou Dobbs.

lol you cant really believe someone who is pushing for people to switch to independent.

he's going to want you to think that.

romeshomey
02-09-2008, 07:16 PM
I just saw Dan Patrick, Texas conservative talk show host on CNN talking to Glenn Beck. He says he is supporting Huckabee :(

texnofobix
02-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I bet Ohio Republicans will go for Ron Paul.

I've seen the most Republican of Republicans there vow they will never vote for either Mccain or Huckabee.

Sounds like me. :P

VaderM5
02-09-2008, 07:19 PM

neocon

VaderM5
02-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Rick Perry is scum.

i cant believe he is still in office.

cant blame me, i voted for kinky friedman.
+1 I was out promoting Kinky!

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 08:00 PM
I just saw Dan Patrick, Texas conservative talk show host on CNN talking to Glenn Beck. He says he is supporting Huckabee :(

Then that should read, "Dan Patrick, Texas LIBERAL conservative talk show host..."

Minuteman2008
02-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Perry is just another lying globalist scumbag. I never thought I'd say it, but GO HUCKABEE!!

If Paul can't win remaining states, then I hope Huckabee can get them. People need to send a message that the media and the insiders cannot pick our candidate for us. Huckabee's success will just further weaken McCain's supposed support among Republicans.

Rhys
02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Perry is just another lying globalist scumbag. I never thought I'd say it, but GO HUCKABEE!!

If Paul can't win remaining states, then I hope Huckabee can get them. People need to send a message that the media and the insiders cannot pick our candidate for us. Huckabee's success will just further weaken McCain's supposed support among Republicans.

and since there's no chance of Huck ever going back on gold, maybe we can literaly pave our streets with gold. Afterall, Huck's gonna pave a highway to everywhere so why not use gold? :D:D