PDA

View Full Version : We Must Organize OUR OWN Write-In Campaign! HERE'S HOW:

Thom1776
02-09-2008, 03:18 PM
It’s not over until WE say it’s over!

The first step is to determine the rules for write-ins in ALL 50 STATES. Every state has different rules. Some don’t even allow or provide for write-ins. THESE STATES MUST BE SUED, IMMEDIATELY! It is unconstitutional to deny anyone the opportunity to vote for whomever they wish as long as that candidate is eligible for the seat.

In Massachusetts, they have what are known as “sticker campaigns”. If a candidate didn’t get their name on the ballot, they would print up stickers with all the necessary information on them (usually, that is the candidate’s name and address) and have them available at every polling place. This way, they wouldn’t have to worry about anyone filling in incorrect information on the ballot and invalidating that vote. All the voter would have to do is peel off the sticker and affix it to the ballot on the write-in space: simple as that. There are many candidates in Massachusetts who have won elections that way.

We need to be very thorough in our research when it comes to touch-screen or ATM-type voting machines.

In Connecticut, we have the optical scanners. There is a space for write-ins on the ballots.

This is the most important time to be a precinct captain. We must have at least one person at every polling place on election day with stickers to hand out to voters as they are going in to vote.

We have plenty of time to prepare for this. We just need to get organized and remain determined.

I am not voting for another candidate, nor am I going to “sit this one out”. I’m voting for Ron Paul, the Constitution and Liberty in November.

Thom1776
02-09-2008, 03:47 PM
This is important. It is our last hope for 2008. Things will get much more difficult after this year.

txrep
02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
It’s not over until WE say it’s over!

The first step is to determine the rules for write-ins in ALL 50 STATES. Every state has different rules. Some don’t even allow or provide for write-ins. THESE STATES MUST BE SUED, IMMEDIATELY! It is unconstitutional to deny anyone the opportunity to vote for whomever they wish as long as that candidate is eligible for the seat.

In Massachusetts, they have what are known as “sticker campaigns”. If a candidate didn’t get their name on the ballot, they would print up stickers with all the necessary information on them (usually, that is the candidate’s name and address) and have them available at every polling place. This way, they wouldn’t have to worry about anyone filling in incorrect information on the ballot and invalidating that vote. All the voter would have to do is peel off the sticker and affix it to the ballot on the write-in space: simple as that. There are many candidates in Massachusetts who have won elections that way.

We need to be very thorough in our research when it comes to touch-screen or ATM-type voting machines.

In Connecticut, we have the optical scanners. There is a space for write-ins on the ballots.

This is the most important time to be a precinct captain. We must have at least one person at every polling place on election day with stickers to hand out to voters as they are going in to vote.

We have plenty of time to prepare for this. We just need to get organized and remain determined.

I am not voting for another candidate, nor am I going to “sit this one out”. I’m voting for Ron Paul, the Constitution and Liberty in November.

Then sue them. Every other thread says "sue, sue, sue" and no one ever does.

Thom1776
02-09-2008, 03:54 PM
We need lawyers in states that don't allow write-ins.

Thom1776
02-09-2008, 05:27 PM
Any lawyers?