PDA

View Full Version : another "what we should do" thread

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 03:05 PM
As far as the presidential run
--------------------------------------------------------------

- Ron Paul is making the right move focusing on his congressional seat, the best way to a brokered convention is to let Huckabee makie a comeback. Huckabee is a neo-con, but if we can get to a brokered convention some of our guys will be unbound and we can play ball. Huckabee is our only chance of doing that.

- Ron Paul will resurge in the national spotlight when the book is released, until then we need to keep promoting the book and the message it might play a huge roll in the RNC if we can stir up some extra media attention come april.

- We not only need to get Ron Paul elected, but other house and senate candidates like Murray Sabrin (NJ), Dean Santoro (FL), Brent Sanders (la), Jim Forsythe (NH), etc. so we should focus on that a little bit

- A Rand Paul office run of some sort would be sweet, but we can only dream

- While most of us will be working on reforming the GOP, understandably some of you will go 3rd party or return the the 3rd parties you were in before. We should start regional liberty conventions that arn't specific to a party cause we all need to stick together despite how you continue to spread the message.

- Don't forget to sign up for Freeople.com

- a non-partison magazine similar to reason wouldn't be a bad project for someone to take on either.

NOTE: I diagree with rons email about the chances of brokered convention being reduced with romney leave, I think they've gone way up cause of it from 1% to maybe 15%

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-09-2008, 03:08 PM
thank you sir.

Estanislao
02-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Here's my take:
McCain will hang himself - are you kidding the guy has Monsters in his closet!
Huckabee is straight crazy as well.
This gives Paul supporters time to double or even triple our numbers!

Hillary and Obama both have issues as well - they're all NWO CFR members after all.

Paul can and should lay low, cut back expenses, lock in his seat in Congress and get ready for a media blitzkreig the moment McCain is exposed. That will happen in the next few months.
He's got over $5 million just waiting roll.

in the meantime:
1) give to his Congressional run (only $400k)
2) keep building up the war chest!

This is only the quiet before the storm!!!

http://www.roncan.com

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 03:21 PM
I wouldn't be that optimistic, it doesn't matter how much the other candidates suck, what matters is two things

- a brokered convetion happens, meaning we need Huckabee to do really well

- we need to hope that all those peple who became delegates last year in all these states still to the plan if they become unbound.

mtmedlin
02-09-2008, 04:29 PM
Huck will make a good run but McCain will have this thing in the end. Bush's people in texas will push it to McCain and that will be the end.

We need to focus on getting Ron elected in the house. Support our liberty candidates and recruit a new VIABLE candidate who IS willing to run 3rd party or Ind.

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Huck will make a good run but McCain will have this thing in the end. Bush's people in texas will push it to McCain and that will be the end.

We need to focus on getting Ron elected in the house. Support our liberty candidates and recruit a new VIABLE candidate who IS willing to run 3rd party or Ind.

I don't know today seems it will really diminish the idea of Mccain as the republicans best bet

I agree with you half way in working on getting liberty candidates in congress.... but under the current system there is no possible viable 3rd party/indy runs until the laws are changed.

AlexMerced
02-10-2008, 11:07 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qd0gVoyDnaM