PDA

View Full Version : please add this page for my City Council run in Nashville, TN

BarryDonegan
02-09-2008, 03:01 PM
I am working to extend the revolution locally!

please add or bookmark this myspace account and stay in touch. I'm running for an at large seat in 2011.

www.myspace.com/doneganforliberty

freelance
02-09-2008, 05:22 PM
I am working to extend the revolution locally!

please add or bookmark this myspace account and stay in touch. I'm running for an at large seat in 2011.

www.myspace.com/doneganforliberty

Hey Barry, who are you running against?

BarryDonegan
02-10-2008, 01:45 PM
ultimately, it will be a good 20 or so people running for the at-large spots. In the city of Nashville its usually a race between populist democrats and establishment democrats, noone else has really ever won. (technically the race is non-partisan but you can tell what everyone is).

It's too early to tell who else will be running, but i want to have a strong enough base before the election to get involved in some debates and get some coverage in the local papers. thats my current goal.

if i can get enough support to be able to get some people calling in and making requests on my behalf and letter-writing to the media it could make a huge difference come election time.

freelance
02-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Oh, I skipped right over the at-large part. Yes, sadly, I know the deal. But then, Karl Dean came out of nowhere (Purcell's office), and flew below the radar right past Bob Clement and right into office. Maybe you can too.

BarryDonegan
02-10-2008, 02:36 PM
yeah, i feel like if I can get the people who would vote for Dr. Paul in Nashville on board i would have no problem in an At Large election. thats why i am going to do that instead of a district-based one. That would be a nice starter base, then if I can get out and do some canvassing and such it should be pretty reasonable to get a seat.