PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to forums users

TheHand
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Let's now buckle down and stop the negative, useless posts! These posts only push the good posts off the forums front page! We are becoming our worst enemy! We feed trolls to the point that good posts are lost in all the non constructive posts! Let's take these forums back and only add to posts that are constructive and ignore the trolls and people that have given up! We can make a difference but not by infighting! :)

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 02:41 PM
I'm usually positive

constitutional
02-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks for posting this thread and adding to the negativity.

For every 1 negative thread, there appears another 10 threads saying "stop the negativity"

Feelgood
02-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Let's now buckle down and stop the negative, useless posts! These posts only push the good posts off the forums front page! We are becoming our worst enemy! We feed trolls to the point that good posts are lost in all the non constructive posts! Let's take these forums back and only add to posts that are constructive and ignore the trolls and people that have given up! We can make a difference but not by infighting! :)

+1

Between the idiots (oops here I go to get in trouble again) that keep calling for third party/indy runs, and those that want to take away from RP Presidential run and donate to his Congressional run instead, it gets a little sickening.

My iggy list is getting HUGE! But at least as my iggy list grows, I also find Im less aggravated reading the forums. :D

ForLiberty-RonPaul
02-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I have an idea. Everytime a troll thread appears. The only responses that get posted in them are quotes from the Constitution and Declaration of Independence.

qh4dotcom
02-09-2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks for posting this thread and adding to the negativity.

For every 1 negative thread, there appears another 10 threads saying "stop the negativity"

Well said