PDA

View Full Version : How ordering pizza will change if Ron Paul isn't elected prez

ryvin1
02-09-2008, 02:03 PM
http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Antonius Stone
02-09-2008, 02:11 PM
oh god

Paulitical Correctness
02-09-2008, 02:12 PM
:(

snpage
02-09-2008, 02:17 PM

Ugh...this a must watch for those who have not seen it before.

JordanQ72
02-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Yay Scare Mongering!

:rolleyes:

Last thing any Ron Paul supporter should be behind is anything the ACLU does. An atheist hivemind trying to scrub God from our society and leave the 2nd amendment by the wayside.

Antonius Stone
02-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Yay Scare Mongering!

Last thing any Ron Paul supporter should be behind is anything the ACLU does. An atheist hivemind trying to scrub God from our society and leave the 2nd amendment by the wayside.

yes, its a good idea to judge a work based on its creator, not on its merits.

therefore, we should all boycott Volkswagen and destroy any VW beetles we run into because the company was back in the day sponsored by Hitler

lvenable
02-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Wasn't that clip on America: Freedom to Fascism?

That movie was my very first introduction to Ron Paul.

gerryb
02-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Yay Scare Mongering!

This isn't scare mongering. If you've ever been involved with managing large datasets you know the only thing missing from occurring is linking some datasets together and building that front end GUI.

TXcarlosTX
02-09-2008, 02:25 PM
dirty..... there is a way of being unplugged from system. if you want some info hit me up

yongrel
02-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Yay Scare Mongering!

Well, I'm not a fan of how they treat the Second Amendment.

thoughtbombing
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Yay Scare Mongering!

I don't know if you heard, but all the RP supporters who've been told that yard signs are against ordinances, they have been defended by the ACLU... they aren't all bad.

JeNNiF00F00
02-09-2008, 02:31 PM
the link isn't working at the end of the presentation where it says "take Action".

JordanQ72
02-09-2008, 02:41 PM
they aren't all bad.

Hitler made the trains run on time you know. I wonder how they would side if the issue was of a nativity scene against ordinance. I suspect amicus briefs on the government's side...

JordanQ72
02-09-2008, 02:44 PM
yes, its a good idea to judge a work based on its creator, not on its merits.

And what merits does it have? I already know the agenda of the creator and their bias.

You really think your pizza shop is going to have all that info because Ron Paul isn't President? [edit/forum guidelines]

Bubba
02-09-2008, 02:50 PM
This is already happening now folks. Call up for some 'za and your phone number does register and they DO have a record of all your deliveries etc. Not much of a quantum leap from there.

"V"

jrich4rpaul
02-09-2008, 02:51 PM
sad but true

lastnymleft
02-09-2008, 08:03 PM
the link isn't working at the end of the presentation where it says "take Action".

It works for me, but I first had to allow Firefox to allow popups for aclu.org

You're not missing out on much, though. I was hoping we could get them to stick a "If you want to stop this from happening, vote Ron Paul." but the "action" is talking about specific action last August when Bush was pushing the bill through Congress. Clinton, Obama, McCain all supported the REAL ID Act that is the forebear of this pizza flick. Ron Paul was the ONLY one that didn't.

It's law now. It's coming.

kyleAF
02-09-2008, 08:10 PM
And what merits does it have? I already know the agenda of the creator and their bias.

You really think your pizza shop is going to have all that info because Ron Paul isn't President? [edit/forum guidelines]

What is your purpose here?

hawks4ronpaul
02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
"We must add DNA scans to close the security loophole or the terrorists will be able to order pizza!"