PDA

View Full Version : A possible reality?

Philmanoman
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM
I was just sitting here thinking...with everything taking place not only here in this country but around the world as well...

Is it possible that world leaders are waking up to Ron Paul?Maybe secretly endorsing him and his message.I don't know about you but if I was a leader somewhere in another country,I would be thinking..."Damn,Id like to sit down and talk with this guy,I think he could help bring about much more peaceful situations in the world...He makes a lot of F***'n sense".

Could it be that possibly theyve contacted officials at the White House or other allianced countries and expressed their thoughts?Maybe a low key buzz in Washington?

Maybe wishful thinking on my part I dunno...just my thoughts.Yours?

Thanks for listening.

hueylong
02-09-2008, 01:39 PM
? If any world leaders like Ron Paul, the LAST place they would call is the White House.

sirachman
02-09-2008, 01:39 PM
If not now, then you just havent worked hard enough or long enough! So keep up what you and everyone else has been doing! Spread the truth and the platform. Elect local and national, coordinate online with a 50 state support machine for every cantidate running with our platform.

Philmanoman
02-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Call White House and say "Ron Paul or no deal assholes"....hehe.

Im still voting Ron Paul btw and doing my part to let everyone I know to vote for him...I vote on March 4th...and as far as I know...everyone at my work is voting for him as well...small business.