PDA

View Full Version : "I will need you at my side"

boondoggle
02-09-2008, 12:51 PM
I just thought I'd point this out- a guy who has fought alone for many is now asking for us to continue fighting by his side. I don't think this is for conversation, just to highlight the fact that if he can devote his life to our country we can devote ourselves to helping too. No matter what happens, don't turn your back on him. We're still an army. :)

"And I have plans to continue fighting for our ideas in politics and education that I will share with you when I can, for I will need you at my side."

ambiguousscion
02-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Good Reminder

pinkmandy
02-09-2008, 01:16 PM
For life!!!!

boondoggle
02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Good Reminder

Yeah . . . It seemed like an easy part to skim over. I know I did after reading it the first time.

Revolution9
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
I am there Doctor Paul. I ain't the kind that can run for office but I can produce web, art and concert events and make music. So.. my biggest strength is art and I will tether my talents to be the propaganda artist for the movement.

The old fellow, meant in the kindest of terms, has hauled a long slog to get us here. He has asked us to stand by his side and we damn well will.

I see it like this kind of a scenario. There is a major protest and the crowd is up against the jackboots. The tension is explosive and heads can get bloodied. Either the jackboots or the protesters. Both know it. One man, righteous and unafraid steps forward and breaches the jackboots line. In honor and mimmic of this brave soul the crowd rushes and overwhelms the jackboots.

Ron Paul has breached the line. We need to step into the breach with him or he goes down with headshots from the jackboots when they recover their composure.

Randy