PDA

View Full Version : GOP FEEDING TIME,this is what was said to me

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 12:37 PM
We are in the republican party for the party,we should vote for whoever the gop nominates.. so get ready to eat your feed and baaa baaa baa for the gop,if you fall for this crap then you were never a ron paul supporter.

i guess we either write in ron paul or vote for a democrat or just sit home.. I'm only left with 3 options for the general now,ooo well i know who im not voting for;)

ChickenHawk
02-09-2008, 12:42 PM
As a member of the GOP you will be expected to support the GOP nominee. If you don't then you are not a "real" Republican. At least that is what they will tell you.

hillertexas
02-09-2008, 12:45 PM
I will support Republican principles. Not necessarily the Republican Party.
The GOP can suck it.

4RP08inKCMO
02-09-2008, 12:45 PM
We are in the republican party for the party,we should vote for whoever the gop nominates.. so get ready to eat your feed and baaa baaa baa for the gop,if you fall for this crap then you were never a ron paul supporter.

i guess we either write in ron paul or vote for a democrat or just sit home.. I'm only left with 3 options for the general now,ooo well i know who im not voting for;)

Ron Paul or Democrat? I'll vote third party before I vote Democrat, but I'm going to write in Ron Paul.

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 12:47 PM
then i guess im not a real republican , bye bye gop they will not win a general election ,so i guess that makes you a sheep for voting for mccain or huckabee who are opposite of ron pauls message can anyone say baaaa baa baaa , yeah s sheeple republican not me .
i guess im a real republican for not being a republican;)

DAFTEK
02-09-2008, 12:47 PM
What is a real Republican? McWar? I wont vote for that warmonger insane lunatic gerbil cheeks dushbag! so it looks more and more like the Dems will win 2to1 this time. They had a good man to pick and they ignored him and made fun of him, if thats the Republican party i don't want anything to do with it. I am planing to sign up as an Independent soon and most of my family and friends are too. GOP can kiss my ass along with all their Bush ass kissers!

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 12:49 PM
now that the gop has blackballed ron paul basically by their actions and inactions, do i need to stay republican?? republican party is doomed in the general election and they are still deaf dumb and blind to this fact ,ooo well cest la vie

pacelli
02-09-2008, 12:52 PM
The GOP has their ultimatum. Ron's staying in the race, and it is now up to the GOP to decide whether they want to lose or get behind Paul & win. Unfortunately it is clear to me that the GOP has done everything in their power to get Hillary selected.

speciallyblend
As a member of the GOP you will be expected to support the GOP nominee. If you don't then you are not a "real" Republican. At least that is what they will tell you.

ok hitler i will conform to everything that goes against the republican party and their beliefs i will vote for who you order me to vote for , great republican platform maybe they should change to the broken cross and crush the elephant

Libertytree
GOP=JOKE!!!=TRAITORS!!!

I'd take a giant Sharpie and write RP in or if you're using an electronic version write it on the screen. There is just no other viable choice.

Paulitical Correctness
02-09-2008, 12:55 PM
http://www.elephantvoices.org/albums/ElephantVoices1/Eating_shit.jpg

pinkmandy
02-09-2008, 12:58 PM
The GOP betrayed us...we didn't betray them. We are trying to SAVE them. Screw that! RP or 3rd party here.

NO ONE should stay home! At least be heard. :)

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Ron Paul could become the first write-in President of the US. :): :D:D

plb
02-09-2008, 01:02 PM
We should start a petition and send it to the GOP that Ron Paul supporters won't be voting for your crappy neocon nominee.

Brutus
02-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Anyone saying I should support the GOP nominee just because he is the GOP nominee is completely devoid of morals.

If that is the standard for what it takes to be a member of the GOP then I gladly renounce such membership, and disassociate from such people. I don't think anyone in authority within the party is stupid enough to say it, but if it becomes the requirement then I have no hesitation saying, "good riddance to bad trash".

Frankly, what the party's claimed principles are doesn't matter if Dr. Paul is the only one who stands up for those principles when the rubber hits the road. The "principles" are only the tool used to keep us voting for the same old garbage every 2 years anyway so that they can ignore those principles in Washington.

Sadly, the bi-factional ruling party has issued itself an effective monopoly (monopoly being government protection from market competition), so we are left with either taking the GOP over, taking the Democrats over, or leaving the country.

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:08 PM
As a member of the GOP, I will do as I damned well please. :)

Excuse my unladylike language. Now I am really "Madder than Hell, and I am not going to take it anymore."!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
"You don't own me"

You don't own me
I'm not just one of your many toys (Pawns)
you dont own me
dont say i cant go with other boys (Ron Paul)
bababababababaaaaa

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
AND DONT TELL ME WHAT TO SAY
AND WHEN I GO VOTE WITH YOU
DONT PUT ME ON DISPLAY

you dont own me
dont try to change me in any way
you dont own me
dont drag me down , (GOP)
cuz ill never stay (Leave GOP?)

I dont tell you what to say
I dont tell you what to do
SO JUST LET ME BE MYSELF
thats all i ask from you

Im young (Old)
and i love to be young (Old)
Im free
and i love to free
to live my life the way i want
to say and do whatever i please
(Repeat)

NO NO
you dont own me
NO NO
you dont own me
NO NO
you dont own me
Pwned N FREE
Pwned N FREE
Pwned N FREE

YOU DONT OWN ME
Pwned N FREE

Pwned N FREE
Pwned N FREE
Pwned N FREE
YOU DONT OWN ME (Fade)

Libertytree
02-09-2008, 01:10 PM
Face it, the entire field, excluding RP, are NWO globalists who want the power to rule over a continent.

sirachman
02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
i still dont know what the hell i am going to do..

r3volution
02-09-2008, 01:11 PM
this is what i am going to do in the general election if Ron is not an option .

1. SHOW UP TO VOTE ! there is more at stake than just the presidency , you will still be voting for local officials so do your homework and vote for like minded people !

2. i will vote for the Constitution party nominee ,
if there is none the Taxpayers party nominee ,
if there is none the Libertarian party nominee ,
if there is none i will leave that part BLANK and continue to vote for my local officals .

but remember , you will be voting for people that can stop McCain/Clinton from passing what ever they want for the next 4yrs .

J Free
02-09-2008, 01:15 PM
now that the gop has blackballed ron paul basically by their actions and inactions, do i need to stay republican?? republican party is doomed in the general election and they are still deaf dumb and blind to this fact ,ooo well cest la vie

Ron Paul is a Republican. The only way the Republican Party will change is from the inside. Whoever is a Republican constitutes the entire universe of people who will change that party from the inside.

It doesn't matter who you vote for in the general election. Your vote is private and your decision.

It is entirely possible that if McCain is nominated, top-down GOP types will go out on a limb to rah-rah McCain and tell everyone that they MUST support McCain or else they are traitors to the party blahblahblah.

You can CHOOSE to sit there and listen to them (and counter them very carefully on specific points relating to core GOP principles) --- and thus be able to identify EXACTLY who are the people in your county who need to be overthrown from their positions of power after the next election. And that is precisely the time when they will be most vulnerable if McCain loses (which is likely). Because they will have proven their incompetence -- a far graver "sin" in county/state politics than where someone stands on national issues. Or you can CHOOSE to leave and remain ignorant of who the enemies of liberty and the Constitution are in your area.

If you were hoping that a simple thing like electing Ron Paul would save you from this choice, then you're missing the point of how the country has gotten so screwed up.

It has not gotten screwed up because we elect the wrong President. That is simply the old idea of looking for the cavalry to come and rescue us - which is always followed by the guy on a white horse turning into an emperor/dictator.

It has gotten screwed up because we the people have abdicated our RESPONSIBILITY as citizens in favor of laziness and ignorance. By leaving the party, you CHOOSE to abdicate. You CHOOSE to lose.

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:16 PM
They came along and hijacked the Conservative Republican Party.

The WORDS I AM THINKING right now cannot begin to describe my contempt for the current Republican party.

I propose a GIGANTIC LETTER BOMB upon the RNC the GOP to let them know exactly what we think. :mad:

dealerjim
02-09-2008, 01:19 PM
They should put forth a "real" republican to vote for.

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:20 PM
I will remain a Republican for a little while longer, but the day is soon coming when I will declare myself Independent.

The only way to get their attention to remand their dastardly ways is to leave the party and be sure to let them know it. :)

Let them watch their number decrease daily. We could actually have a withdraw from the Republican Party Exit Day Bomb. :D

Paul4Prez
02-09-2008, 01:21 PM
If the Republican Party nominates a republican, I would be happy to vote for him or her. With the race basically down to McCain and Huckabee, that doesn't appear too likely.

J Free
02-09-2008, 01:22 PM
I will remain a Republican for a little while longer, but the day is soon coming when I will declare myself Independent.

The only way to get their attention to remand their dastardly ways is to leave the party and be sure to let them know it. :)

Far better to loudly proclaim that you will hold your breath until your face turns blue. Or perhaps that you will take your toys and go home just to show them. That way they must take you seriously:rolleyes:

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:23 PM
I will sign so long as the nominee is not Ron Paul. :)

Then we can do a WITHDRAW for the GOP Bomb day.

Carole
02-09-2008, 01:25 PM
Wait a little longer. Read my other posts this thread. :)

icon124
02-09-2008, 01:26 PM
The GOP can suck it.

exactly

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I may not be a real republican, but I am real patriot

jeff43
02-09-2008, 01:30 PM
The GOP does not need Ron Paul supporters to win and that's a common misconception here. Paul's numbers in the primaries are about 1/2-1% of the people who vote in the general election. Paul's supporters are the most motivated out of all the candidates so his support in the primaries is about what he'd get in the general election. Republicans are likely dead in November anyway, but it's more because of Iraq and Bush than it is Ron Paul supporters.

The Good Doctor
02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Nah his jaw muscles are just so big because he grits his teeth so hard to prevent the blow ups in his temper.

What is a real Republican? McWar? I wont vote for that warmonger insane lunatic gerbil cheeks dushbag! so it looks more and more like the Dems will win 2to1 this time. They had a good man to pick and they ignored him and made fun of him, if thats the Republican party i don't want anything to do with it. I am planing to sign up as an Independent soon and most of my family and friends are too. GOP can kiss my ass along with all their Bush ass kissers!

Revolution9
02-09-2008, 01:34 PM
The GOP betrayed us...we didn't betray them. We are trying to SAVE them. Screw that! RP or 3rd party here.

NO ONE should stay home! At least be heard. :)

Get off the third party bus immediately or you miss your destination. You will end up in Bum,phuck Fascistaville with those plans. Ron ain't going there till the town gets cleaned up.

HTH
Randy

RWill
02-09-2008, 01:35 PM
... up to the GOP to decide whether they want to lose or get behind Paul & win. Unfortunately it is clear to me that the GOP has done everything in their power to get Hillary selected.

The GOP and the Dems are the same people. The GOP doesn't want to win. They are taking turns leading the sheep to the NWO slaughter. It is the Dems turn to lead. That is why idiots (except Ron Paul) are running for GOP nomination. McCain and Huck both know they won't be president.

firebirdnation
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
then i guess im not a real republican , bye bye gop they will not win a general election ,so i guess that makes you a sheep for voting for mccain or huckabee who are opposite of ron pauls message can anyone say baaaa baa baaa , yeah s sheeple republican not me .

+1, but I still plan on infiltrating the GOP and taking it back!

satchelmcqueen
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
We should start a petition and send it to the GOP that Ron Paul supporters won't be voting for your crappy neocon nominee.

Thats a good idea. We need to do this now. They always assume we will switch our vote just because our guy wasnt nominated or whatever. I aint held down by a party name nor do i care for party names. im american so i vote as an american. the best guy gets my vote. if there aint a best guy then i dont vote. this year Ron Paul is the best guy and ill write him in if i have to. screw all the rest. so if the R party wants my vote this time around, then ron Paul should be their choosen man.

Revolution9
02-09-2008, 01:37 PM
i still dont know what the hell i am going to do..

Support Dr Paul;.He knows what he is doing and has his head in reality. he also knows alot more of what is going on in his head than you pr I and it won't do any good for him to say how he plans to checkmate the game. Then they will run countergambit. Right now the MSM defenses are down. We can expect more coverage until he gets surging again. Problem is the surgers tend to stay./

Best
Randy

WTFYO
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM
there is absolutely no way i can vote for mccain. He isn't fit to be president. i may have sucked it up and voted for romney but he's out. I hate big government but I'd rather spend a trillion dollars on healthcare than a trillion dollars on Iran.

JosephTheLibertarian
02-09-2008, 01:47 PM
If Hitler or Stalin won the GOP nomination, would they still hold the same policy?

Molly1
02-09-2008, 01:50 PM
"...and thus be able to identify EXACTLY who are the people in your county who need to be overthrown from their positions of power after the next election."

This is the wonderful thing about Ron Paul, he is a touchstone.

How people react to him shows us their true colors.

This worked for the media and it works for all the politicians and everyone else, right down to your next door neighbor.

Ron Paul gives us a clear picture into the minds of men.

"touchstone"

1 : a black siliceous stone related to flint and formerly used to test the purity of gold and silver by the streak left on the stone when rubbed by the metal

2 : a test or criterion for determining the quality or genuineness of a thing

Swmorgan77
02-09-2008, 01:55 PM

Well we aren't in the party for the party. We're in it for limited government and principles. If the party comes ahead of those, what is the point?

freelance
02-09-2008, 02:04 PM

Check out this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116996

The RNC is in disarray.

TruthAtLast
02-09-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm not a Republican and never was. Our party system is one of the biggest problems in this country. People think of themselves as REP or DEM before they think of themselves as American.

Coincidentally it is the same in Iraq as people see themselves as Sunni, Shiite, or Kurd before they see themselves as Iraqi.

I found truth in Ron's message and will follow that message. But if they think I'm going to support ANY party (financially or otherwise) just for the sake of the party, they're figgin nuts.

trapfive
02-09-2008, 03:53 PM
I recently read a political hack commenting on the constitution stating the document is 230 years old and we must adapt to the changing world. My viewpoint is the Republican party is 148 years old and I need to adapt to the changing political world. I've been a republican since Reagan but the party no longer represents me. I will vote for RP republicans and third party only!

Thunderbolt
02-09-2008, 04:23 PM

I will be voting Libertarian. Go look at the Libertarian party platform. See if it conforms with what you like:

"Libertarians believe the answer to America's political problems is the same commitment to freedom that earned America its greatness: a free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings; a dedication to civil liberties and personal freedom that marks this country above all others; and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade as prescribed by America's founders."

http://www.lp.org/issues/issues.shtml

I don't have to be a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. Nor, do I need to try to reshape the whole party. This one fits already. Or, you can try to get millions and millions of people who disagree with you down to their very core to change their mind, re-write the canons of their party, and work with you.

(Not thinking the latter is likely, I am not going to try any longer.) The GOP has a stated position on "safety and security issues":

Strengthening our Military.
• Deploying a missile defense system.
• Strengthening our ties NATO.
• Protecting the homeland and acheiving a sustained level of success and progress in Iraq.

http://safety.gop.com/GroupPage.aspx?

If you want to be a part of a group that uses the word homeland be my guest. The Nazi party did as well. Not only that, but they are too ignorant to know how to spell. That really is pathetic. They want world domination = NATO. They want to stay in Iraq until hell freezes over because that is when we will have achieved a sustained level of success (whatever that word means).

If that is what you want, then you belong in the GOP, but I wonder why you would be in this forum.

Go here: http://www.gop.com/Groups/?Type=Issues read the rest of their issues. If they think that any one of us is going to support that crap, then they are out of their collective mind.

S3eker
02-09-2008, 04:25 PM
What's all this loyalty to a party crap? Who cares about some freakin party! That's why RP lost, because too many people can only see the world in their R or D glasses.

raystone
02-09-2008, 04:33 PM
GOP=JOKE!!!=TRAITORS!!!

Yesterday, Ron Paul wrote...."But I am a Republican, and I will remain a Republican."

Spirit of '76
02-09-2008, 04:39 PM
There are plenty of Republicans saying they won't vote for McCain. Hell, even Rush Limbaugh is saying he can't vote for McCain, and Ann Coulter is saying she'll vote for Hillary over McCain.

The GOP is in total disarray. If -- and this is a big "if" -- we manage to pick up enough of Romney's delegates, we could still pull this thing off.

If not, I'm writing in Ron Paul come November.

Xyrus2
02-09-2008, 04:39 PM
I was a democrat. The I registered as a libertarian. Then I registered as a republican holding my nose, for the sole purpose of voting for Ron Paul.

VOTE! Keep voting for Ron Paul even if he drops out. VOTE! Write him in if he is not on the ballot. VOTE! For him in the general election, and write him in if you have to. VOTE! Vote for anyone other than McCain. MAKE YOUR STATEMENT TO THE GOP!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!

A non-vote is complacency. A vote for McCain says you'll keep taking all the crap we've seen in this election. A vote for anyone else tells them loud and clear exactly what you think of their tactics and their candidate.

VOTE!

~X~

Gadsden Flag
02-09-2008, 04:40 PM
If you vote for the GOP nomination, at least you're voting against socialized medicine.

Settle down, people.

Revolution9
02-09-2008, 04:41 PM
I may not be a real republican, but I am real patriot

This, my friends is the bottom line. The rest is labels. The only ~political~ party currently in the running is The Demagogic Party Of The Redundancy. What makes sense to me is to force the Republican half of that party to hold to its rhetoric and retrieve from it the spoils that the neocon plunderers have wrought. The Democrats are rife with Zionistas and Bush/Clinton crime cabal cronies. Obamas finance guy is Skull and Bones. Their super delegates are super gatekeepers for the bought and paid for. Politically speaking the Republican half of the party is ripe to be picked and stand as a true stalwart and choice for the ruggedly individualistic American Citizen. As a member of a ragtag band of patriots, and proud yo be amongst you, I would suggest that breaching a heavily armed fort is sheer stupidity. That heavily armed fort is the Democratic Party. Fighting nothing in a forest clearing amounts to sheer tomfoolery and faking yourself out you are doing battle. This is the third party run. I suggest we take over the camp with the small band of controlling officers and mutineering troops. We got an insider there who really knows the ropes. It may take a strategy of attrition to bring it about so those whose belly pains them greatly when they hunger a little may wish to return to their homes. The rest of us patriots know the score.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
02-09-2008, 04:43 PM
If you vote for the GOP nomination, at least you're voting against socialized medicine.

Settle down, people.

??? This is your plan? Your hot ticket item is socialized medicine?? Get a grip. Think socialized medicine will pay for radiation burn treatments and sucking chest wounds?

Randy

LEK
02-09-2008, 04:44 PM
The GOP can suck it.

I believe that is Ron Paul's stand as well.

TruthAtLast
02-09-2008, 05:05 PM
What's all this loyalty to a party crap? Who cares about some freakin party! That's why RP lost, because too many people can only see the world in their R or D glasses.

AMEN!! +1

Rhys
02-09-2008, 05:41 PM
You can stay in the GOP and write in Dr. Paul.

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 05:50 PM
I will be voting Libertarian. Go look at the Libertarian party platform. See if it conforms with what you like:

"Libertarians believe the answer to America's political problems is the same commitment to freedom that earned America its greatness: a free-market economy and the abundance and prosperity it brings; a dedication to civil liberties and personal freedom that marks this country above all others; and a foreign policy of non-intervention, peace, and free trade as prescribed by America's founders."

I don't have to be a square peg trying to fit into a round hole. Nor, do I need to try to reshape the whole party. This one fits already. Or, you can try to get millions and millions of people who disagree with you down to their very core to change their mind, re-write the canons of their party, and work with you.

(Not thinking the latter is likely, I am not going to try any longer.) The GOP has a stated position on "safety and security issues":

• Protecting the homeland and acheiving a sustained level of success and progress in Iraq.

If you want to be a part of a group that uses the word homeland be my guest. The Nazi party did as well. Not only that, but they are too ignorant to know how to spell. That really is pathetic. They want world domination = NATO. They want to stay in Iraq until hell freezes over because that is when we will have achieved a sustained level of success (whatever that word means).

If that is what you want, then you belong in the GOP, but I wonder why you would be in this forum.

Go here: http://www.gop.com/Groups/?Type=Issues read the rest of their issues. If they think that any one of us is going to support that crap, then they are out of their collective mind.

thanks for info though;)

Thomas Paine
02-09-2008, 05:56 PM
As I a lifelong member of the Republican party, I note that the current leadership of the GOP within the Beltway have betrayed every conservative principle once espoused by Ronald Reagan, Barry Goldwater, and Robert Taft and are therefore unworthy of grass roots support.

ronpaulitician
02-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Since none of the parties properly represent me, and since so many members of those parties misrepresent their own parties, I vote for individuals only.

slantedview
02-09-2008, 06:04 PM

you make excellent points, but this brings up a dilemma.

the libertarian party seems like the obivous choice for us. BUT, ron intends to stay a republican................

RonPaulVolunteer
02-09-2008, 06:08 PM
The delegates have the potential to elect Ron Paul. We need to convince the delegates to vote for Ron Paul regardless of who they are morally bound to. Rules sometimes need to be broken to avoid an even bigger moral catastrophe. If you know a delegate, convert them to Ron Paul today.

Thomas Paine
02-09-2008, 06:11 PM
When the GOP stuck it to Barry Goldwater in 1960, he and his supporters spent the next four years organizing, getting involved in local GOP organizations, becoming precinct captains/delegates, and laying the grass roots foundation for Barry Goldwater to win the GOP nomination in 1964. The foregoing is what we are going to do these next four years. The fight to retake the Republican Party from the bunch of overaged and overweight former College Republicans who are currently running the GOP into the toilet has just begun!

me3
02-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Besides Special Blend reminding everyone for the millionth time that he is going to abandon Dr. Paul in the GOP, what is the purpose of this thread?

If you're not going to vote GOP, or stay in, or vote at all, FINE. STFU and go do whatever it is you are going to do.

Some of us are still trying to push Dr. Paul a little further yet, and don't have time to be self-indulgent babies, crying about how the Republicans were mean to us.

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 06:40 PM
Besides Special Blend reminding everyone for the millionth time that he is going to abandon Dr. Paul in the GOP, what is the purpose of this thread?

If you're not going to vote GOP, or stay in, or vote at all, FINE. STFU and go do whatever it is you are going to do.

Some of us are still trying to push Dr. Paul a little further yet, and don't have time to be self-indulgent babies, crying about how the Republicans were mean to us.

i never said i was abandoning ron paul,just the gop , so its safe to assume your voting for mccain or huckabee??? if you vote for those 2 then its you that are abandoning ron paul
i said it loud and clear im voting for ron paul in my caucus but the gop plans are to elimante us at the county level and they have the numbers to do so,
so wake up from your dream and deal with reality
i assume since your protecting the party,your voting for huckabee or mccain good luck with your party who runs opposite of what ron paul says

DAFTEK
02-09-2008, 06:49 PM
The GOP is so high on whatever Bush is injecting in his ass that they don't realize the only way to get a Republican in the White house for the next 8 years is Ron Paul at this point, If they continue to blackout him to the point that he is nonexistent at this point mark my words we will have Obama in the WH for the next 8 years! Huckabee or McCain stand no chance at this point against Obama. Ron Paul is the only one that can take allot of the youth away from Obama.

Its sad that the GOP is so stupid and hungry for more wars in the world pushing this fear of Islamo-Fascism crap to scare old folks. I don't fear terrorist of any nation and i sure don't fear Muslim terrorists! I do fear the Republican party at this point the way the push McWar

wgadget
02-09-2008, 06:53 PM
And send a few emails to the RNC.

me3
02-09-2008, 06:55 PM
i never said i was abandoning ron paul,just the gop , so its safe to assume your voting for mccain or huckabee??? if you vote for those 2 then its you that are abandoning ron paul
It is possible to be in the GOP and not vote for the nominee. :rolleyes:

i said it loud and clear im voting for ron paul in my caucus but the gop plans are to elimante us at the county level and they have the numbers to do so,
so wake up from your dream and deal with reality
So you guys fought hard, and came up a little short. Doesn't mean you still can't have influence, or come back in 4 years and dominate the process.

i assume since your protecting the party,your voting for huckabee or mccain good luck with your party who runs opposite of what ron paul says
I'm protecting progress. I'm not going to whine and complain about the GOP here by making a load of threads and mindless posts. I'm going to do something about it. I suggest you do as well, or just STFU. It's demoralizing to read this stuff for the people who still support Dr. Paul and have work to do.

Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Iwantchange
02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
It's an archaic system that needs to be changed... it's not about republicans or democrats, it's about the best man for the job! Period! The truth is the vast majority of these candidates wouldn't last ten seconds out in the private sector, that's why there in politics because it doesn't take a real genius to do the work they do.

freelance
02-09-2008, 07:21 PM
??? This is your plan? Your hot ticket item is socialized medicine?? Get a grip. Think socialized medicine will pay for radiation burn treatments and sucking chest wounds?

Randy

Hell no. Socialized medicine is nothing more than a boost for big pharma while severely limiting the patient's choices--i.e., the better to poison you...

speciallyblend
02-10-2008, 12:49 PM
this is a forum, where yes i say what i think. If it wasnt for this forum i would have left the republican party the day after caucus. My wife went with me and they didnt change her over when she registered ,but the point is she has no intention of registering republican after going to caucus. She will vote for Ron Paul in a general but she was disgusted at what occured at our caucus as was i. we have serious problems if your thinking these republicans are gonna wise up. i intend to stay republican but in my county ron paul republicans will have 4 yrs to build the party if it doesnt work then i leave the party,but so far there are no ron paul republicans running and in this county running republican is a death sentence before you even speak.. the problem isnt ron paul ,its the republican party. we might be best letting them die then maybe building within,so far they have given me no choice but to watch;)

ill be voting ron paul in my delegate position,but my membership in the republican party is hanging by a thread. is this my fault? NO,its the republican partys problem,they should be scared.

the fact im still registered republican is a MIRACLE ITSELF

RON PAUL 2008

Malakai0
02-10-2008, 12:52 PM
The GOP is running someone against paul in his congressional district, f*ck em

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 04:40 PM
time to send a clear message to the gop

speciallyblend
02-11-2008, 04:43 PM
SIGN PETITION http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/notogop/

me3
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
time to send a clear message to the gop
That you won't stand next to Dr. Paul in his fight for the Constitution and Liberty when he goes to the convention?

That you are going to take your ball and go home?

That you won't stay in their party and influence change?

Cleaner44
02-11-2008, 04:44 PM
The GOP can suck it.

Well said! Suck it +

speciallyblend
02-13-2008, 07:27 AM
That you won't stand next to Dr. Paul in his fight for the Constitution and Liberty when he goes to the convention?

That you are going to take your ball and go home?

That you won't stay in their party and influence change?

go to hell with your bs,dont blame me,blame the gop for being deaf dumb and blind.

you need to get off your high horse with your crap.

i never said any of what you just said,i have said many times i will vote for ron paul in my county but thats as far as it will get in the gop,i cant sway voters who dont want to vote for ron paul, YOU DONT GET IT,keep living in your fantasy world. we are outnumbered in our caucus.
unless you take out(which im sure our government,fbi wouldnt like that) all the delegates we cant win colorado, WHAT PART DONT YOU GET THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ARE WAR MONGERING FOOLS, maybe in 4 yrs but i can vote ron paul till im blue in the face, IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT,WE CANT WIN WITH A MINORITY ,geeez get a clue really

there isnt a majority or even a large minority in the republican party that agrees.

really me3 your starting to sound like a huckabee dreamer.. GET A CLUE YOU NEED A MAJORITY TO WIN OR GO TO THE NATIONAL,so far in colorado we have neither. the fact is we are not going to sway war mongering republicans to vote for ron paul.

but keep up the great work of attacking me the person who is voting for ron paul instead of the people who arent,great strategy ,KEEP SMOKING YOUR CRACK ,ill be voting ron paul as my delegate ,i can vote till im blue in my face for ron paul, try attacking mccain/huckabee and romney none of the supporters are coming to ron paul NOT MY FAULT
THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IS DYING , good for us bad for the republican party.

keep talking though ,not my fault if i leave the republican party,they only need to look in the mirror. ill write in ron paul in general or ill vote for anybody but a republican or
democrat. blame the republican party not me enuff said

RON PAULS MESSAGE ISNT THE PROBLEM,the PROBLEM is the WORD REPUBLICAN to the voters. THE REPUBLICANS HAVE ALREADY LOST MY VOTE AND THE ELECTION,the republican party can talk out their ass all they want,its just hot stiinky ASS AIR

maybe instead of attacking me you should join the mccain camp since your so republican

I PLAN ON STAYING REPUBLICAN,doesnt mean i have to vote for warmongering big intrusive hillary republicans.. we can work at picking up the pieces after the election,since the republican party is like a drug addict in denial

speciallyblend
02-13-2008, 07:36 AM
me3 sign the petition or join mccain its your choice,enjoy

MikeStanart
02-13-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm a Republican who will be voting ONLY on Republican Values. I don't see those values apparent from Mccain, or Huckabee.

hawks4ronpaul
02-13-2008, 08:22 AM

Wrong, unfortunately:

Bush pushed through one of the largest government health care expansions in decades (Medicare D).
Romney passed MANDATORY health insurance.
David Frum is arguing that Republicans have to get over it and push general federal health care.

The past decade shows that top GOP leaders campaign as Republicans but govern as Democrats.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

mosquitobite
02-13-2008, 08:31 AM
The past decade shows that top GOP leaders campaign as Republicans but govern as Democrats.

And that is why I voted Badnarik in 2004 and will vote Libertarian or Constitution party from here on out.

webber53
02-13-2008, 08:40 AM

How do you write some other candidate in on an electronic voting machine??

seeker1
02-13-2008, 08:48 AM

You hit it right on the head.

They expect us to follow the party line and you know, reform the party from within, with all the influence we have now.

Now there's a new kind of republicrat, new and improved.

SIMPLE ANALOGY:
You have a bucket of shit.
You pour in some crystal clear "liberty" water.
What you have now is a watered down bucket of shit.

Jump in the waters fine. Well the other sheep like it. :cool:

Rahl
02-13-2008, 08:59 AM
You hit it right on the head.

They expect us to follow the party line and you know, reform the party from within, with all the influence we have now.

Now there's a new kind of republicrat, new and improved.

SIMPLE ANALOGY:
You have a bucket of shit.
You pour in some crystal clear "liberty" water.
What you have now is a watered down bucket of shit.

Jump in the waters fine. Well the other sheep like it. :cool:

Wouldn't a better analogy be something like:

bucket of shit + crystalclear water ... if you have enough water you will get rid of all the shit ? :)

speciallyblend
02-13-2008, 09:03 AM
I'm a Republican who will be voting ONLY on Republican Values. I don't see those values apparent from Mccain, or Huckabee.

well said

speciallyblend
02-13-2008, 09:06 AM
How do you write some other candidate in on an electronic voting machine??

well electronic machines should still have a write in option,then you just type it in, or ask for a ballot,you should always be able to write in a candidate,if not just dont vote republican,if republicans scream about that,then remind them its there fault for mocking and ignoring ron paul,tell them a lil too late,they should of thought about that during primary season..

RON PAUL 2008

seeker1
02-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Wouldn't a better analogy be something like:

bucket of shit + crystalclear water ... if you have enough water you will get rid of all the shit ? :)

Well, all analogies break down at some point. :D

I just don't think we have the time and from my perspective the point of the revolution was to bloody some noses. The way I see it we're the ones with the bloody noses.

We're one sneeze away from a depression and the sheep believe everything will be fine if they just don't cause any problems.

The real energy from this revolution is stifled trying to cram it into the GOP.

Keep your powder dry. :cool: