PDA

View Full Version : Future Candidate School---Feb. 24-March 1, 2008!

virginiakid
02-09-2008, 11:27 AM
To all interested in running for office. This may be a great school to go to in Arlington, VA. I check the schedule and it seems this is the only date thus far they are offering this class. Check it out at http://www.leadershipinstitute.org/Training/?PageID=School&SchoolID=12890

The school cost $250 but you can get housing there. Last time I went, housing was free. If you punch in this code: 674Mc321, you may get a discount of $62 which will drop it down to $188.00.

Seriously, if you are really thinking about running for office, this is a really good school to go to. I haven't been to this particular class before, but I have been to other classes there and they are really good.

I want the Ron Paul Revolution to have a really good shot at winning back our country. So lets use and learn what we can and utilize it to our advantage.

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
bump for a good suggestion.

virginiakid
02-09-2008, 11:34 AM
And may I add that the promotional code given,which was mailed to me from the LI expires February 11, 2008. That is Monday.

Agent CSL
02-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Damn if only I had money. :p

virginiakid
02-09-2008, 11:52 AM
bump

steph3n
02-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I met several future candidates in NH in my house for OLFD :D

specsaregood
02-09-2008, 11:55 AM
To all interested in running for office. This may be a great school to go to in Arlington, VA. I check the schedule and it seems this is the only date thus far they are offering this class. Check it out at http://www.leadershipinstitute.org/Training/?PageID=School&SchoolID=12890

Seriously, if you are really thinking about running for office, this is a really good school to go to. I haven't been to this particular class before, but I have been to other classes there and they are really good.

Is this where they teach you how to hide a checkered past, questionable "friends", how to remain on both sides of all issues, and how to best hide kickback and payoff money?