PDA

View Full Version : I want a "Do Over" !!

fedup100
02-09-2008, 11:21 AM
I couldn't sleep last night. I was so down and frankly , angry with the last Ron Paul email. There has just been so much my mind was unable to think strait. I just saw a piece where 1/2 of evangelicals will not vote for mccrap. Ron Paul still has a chance to be the last man standing at the convention!!!

Did you hear me, He can still win this. Unfortunately he has decided to go with the safety of the congressional seat. I heard discussions with Lew Moore on the radio where that could be salvaged by running his son or wife. I want a "Do Over" from Paul.

We must ask him to give us some real strait talk, sorry for the term. But we need to have a discussion with him on a conference call. We need to ask him to issue a new email that states clearly that he will be going all the way to the convention TO WIN damn it, not to just show up with some delegates. This election is unique and there are so many possibilities it is mind boggling. Mccrap will fold with scandal or will implode or his cancer can come back. Mitt will have lost support and momentum. Huck is already out.......HE MUST TO FIGHT for the whole enchilada.

We must put together a money bomb with the amount Paul says we need in order to help him save his Congressional seat as well as further his campaign TO WIN!!

Yes, I know he said on to the convention, but I heard that with a whimper. That email has sent thousands on there way when we had just come up out of the fog and could see the possibility of a win. Mccain and Mitt and Kennedy got together and took mitt out to "F" us, to "F" Paul, we just can't let these bastards win like this.

I ask you, is it the money he didn't get? Is it that there is absolutely no way he can win, is it that he is afraid he will lose the house seat and if so, how does stopping the Presidential run prevent him from losing the congressional seat?

His CPAC speech was a Presidential work of art. He had hired new people that were I assume from the article I read both speech writer and coach and brother he delivered. I could just spit that it wasn't done before now, but we must work with what we have. Why would he hire new people and then announce he can't really win it so he is going to focus on the House seat?

Cspan refused to air his CPAC speech because it was so powerful. The news people as well as Romney supporters there all said, "my gosh, after that speech, I must vote for Paul". He has it at the tip of his fingers, people help me here, we must find a way to quickly raise the money and take him to the convention.

Please if you have not heard the CPAC speech, you must listen to it ............will someone find the post about this speech that was also posted here yesterday with the article that spoke of how so many were moved to vote for Paul.....you must read the comments at the bottom too.

I am desperate here and cannot find the best words to express myself......will someone help me...............................

http://www.ballot.com/hotwire/19841-ron-paul-speech-cpac.html

nate895
02-09-2008, 11:24 AM
DO OVER, I like it.

The Democrats are considering it in FL and MI, why not we press the GOP to do it over from scratch.

Redcard
02-09-2008, 11:24 AM
I understand you're upset.

But it's not going to change the reality of what's here on the ground. Paul played a good fight, and he played a very risky strategy. Unfortunately, the cards had to fall the right way for that strategy to work, and they did not.

In the interim, his congressional seat is under heavy fire. You realize that if he loses his congressional seat, he's pretty much out of politics, right?

fedup100
02-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Yes, redcard I know that but how does walking away now from his Presidential run win his congressional seat. Was it the money we didn't give?

Sauron
02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Why? So Ron can make the same mistakes he made last time? He needs to learn a lesson. Don't disrespect supporters, especially big ones like Don Black and Stormfront.

Redcard
02-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Yes, redcard I know that but how does walking away now from his Presidential run win his congressional seat. Was it the money we didn't give?

I'd wager it's more time and attention. It's very hard to run a national race at the same time as a local race. I mean, think about it, Paul had to concern himself with what Joe around the corner thought.. almost more than what you or I thought.

Less voters in an election means each voter's opinion matters MORE. One man in his congressional election is , well, it's like a thousand or ten thousand men in the presidential election.

So if he decided he can't win the presidential, he's gotta go back and spend time with the local to win that one.