PDA

View Full Version : Luskin says he is an "unpaid" McPain advisor

ChooseLiberty
02-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Here are the conclusions I've come to. First, stocks have absorbed the high probability that the next president will be a Democrat. (Disappointing to me, as I'm an unpaid economic advisor for Senator John McCain.) Second, at first stocks were frightened by the rising prospect that the Democratic nominee might be Barack Obama. But third, stocks have now changed their minds — they now prefer Obama to be the nominee instead of Hillary Clinton.

www.smartmoney.com/aheadofthecurve/index.cfm?story=20080208-futures-bet-on-obama

Never thought very highly of Luskin and now he's got some nutty ideas about the stock market and Obama.

fedup100
02-09-2008, 11:23 AM
He is a traitor and a piece of vile filth. I will never have anything to do with him.

apc3161
02-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Omg will you guys stop it. This is a good thing. The point of all this was to spread the message of freedom. That is exactly what this is. Mission accomplished. Mainstream candidates are now taking what RP says seriously. Maybe not with regard to foreign policy but at least with regard to economic policy, and that is a good start.