PDA

View Full Version : Write In Ron Paul in November

Lord Abaddon
02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Okay, first off I'm not a naysayer, but I do consider myself to be a realist. Ron Paul has the odds hugely stacked against him. The RNC Death Star has done its all to destroy the good name of Dr. Paul, worked with the MSM to be sure his word never gets out, and done all they can to encourage neocon continuation, war mongering, and the perpetration of continued greed running the government.

And McCain is the worse possible choice for President, he exemplifies all that is wrong with the Republican Party and personal morality.

I applaud Dr. Paul continuing through to the convention. I applaud that that he realizes he must cut back in some areas and focus on others.

But in the end I fear his X-Wing just will not get that torpedo in at the convention to sink the RNC.

BUT...we can be his Millenium Falcon and help him get in the last, hard shot at Sith Lord McCain and the RNC Death Star.

Write in Dr. Paul in November!

But EVERYONE from BOTH PARTIES MUST DO THIS. It cannot be here and there, it cannot be some people on one side or the other, it must be all the Republicans and Democrats who are sick of their parties lies and deciet. It must also be all the Contitutionalists, Libertarians, Independants, etc.

We ALL KNOW that no third party will win, it's impossible. The system is corrupt and broke, geared toward two candidates under any and all circumstances and those two candidates are usually the "lesser of two evils" in the mainstream public's eyes.

Dr. Paul is the first one to cross that gap and the first one to appeal to a varied mass of citizens.

Will a write in do anything? Could he become President? Sadly unlikely, BUT it WILL send out a massive message to the parties and it could cause enough national and international notice to spring board for non-GOP and non-DNC Congressional runs and the 2012 election.

Think about how the fact the loss of the Popular vote to the Electoral and Bush in 2000 caused huge discussion to repeal the Electoral and move only to the Popular vote (as it should be). Think how this move would change caucus and primary considerations.

But only if EVERYONE wrote in Dr. Paul's name. No exceptions.

And who knows, maybe by November with the continued collapse of our economy, Dr. Paul starting to get more MSM time (I've now seen articles about him in NYT, WSW, and Forbes!) maybe there is that one torpedo that could take it all out! :)

louisiana4liberty
02-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I'll write in Ron Paul in November. As long as I'm still alive.

mconder
02-09-2008, 11:07 AM
I will write him in even if there where someone marginally better, like Romney still in the race. I will not compromise.

MrKoffee
02-09-2008, 11:09 AM
BUMP!! YES! This is the idea!

Come hell, high water, nuclear apocolypse or any other catastrophe make sure you get to the polls this november to vote for RP even if he have to write him in.