PDA

View Full Version : On Your Feet Soldiers!!

mcvac
02-09-2008, 10:40 AM
I always wanted to say that line from Terminator ...

My son is an Airman in the US NAVY...Many of his graduating class are in Iraq and Afganistan as medics and Seabee's etc...

We have to fight for them to come home! Become a delegate, infiltrate the GOP and raise hell!! This fight is not over! Never surrender!

The analogy that comes to mind about the recent letter is the mother bird kicking the hatchlings from the nest...Either they fall to the ground and lose lfe or they learn how to fly...

He has done his part..the rest is up to us...

wd4freedom
02-09-2008, 10:48 AM
I always wanted to say that line from Terminator ...

My son is an Airman in the US NAVY...Many of his graduating class are in Iraq and Afganistan as medics and Seabee's etc...

We have to fight for them to come home! Become a delegate, infiltrate the GOP and raise hell!! This fight is not over! Never surrender!

The analogy that comes to mind about the recent letter is the mother bird kicking the hatchlings from the nest...Either they fall to the ground and lose lfe or they learn how to fly...

He has done his part..the rest is up to us...

Hear, all ye good people, Hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say! (this is my version of "Bump")

ShowMeLiberty
02-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Never was in the military, but the title of this thread sure made me snap-to! :)

On Your Feet, Soldiers!!
You still have a job to do!

filmmaker58
02-09-2008, 11:00 AM
"All that is required for evil to prevail is that good men (and women) do nothing". We are paying the price for doing nothing for too long, but now we have a legion of good people brought together by this noble cause, and I have found many lifelong friends in the process.

Start getting things accomplished at local levels. There are counties in the US who demand that any federal authorities get their permission before they conduct any business in the counties. There are police departments that will not pursue prosecution for victimless crimes. We have a massive force assembled, and it is our duty to keep up the fight.