PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts

vauge
02-09-2008, 09:37 AM
I read the email and was discouraged.
I re-read the email and started weeping.
I could not sleep last night; eager, livid, trepidatious, dissatisfied

Then I realized:

Ron Paul has never been dishonest with me.
Ron Paul has never told me "what I wanted to hear".

Therefore:
I will sieze the day and continue fighting for his ideals.

This ain't over.
I've shed my last tear and will do my best.
Let the cards fall where they may because I ain't voting for a lesser evil.

Ron Paul for President 2008.

MrKoffee
02-09-2008, 09:40 AM
God bless,

Ron Paul or bust '08.

Write him in if you have to.

dealerjim
02-09-2008, 09:44 AM
I tried to remain positive when reading it but when I noticed there was no donate link at the bottom of the email like there always is, it kinda discouraged me. No matter what, I will be voting for Ron Paul even if I have to write him in.

Penners
02-09-2008, 09:54 AM
After reading the email last night, like others, I felt discouraged. The tears I shed released alot of frustration. After a good night's sleep and rushing this morning to see that the MSM had not crucified us with last night's info... I am renewed!

We don't want to see him lose his seat in congress and his campaign staff he is trimming has been at best "uneffective". I suspect that after the shit hits the fan about McCain, Romney will throw his hat back into the ring and at the last minute a brokered convention will be a real option. It may very well be that MR dropped just to stop a brokered convention and eliminate us and the Huck crew, only to return as savior when McCain is trashed. It almost worked.... many of us felt discouraged and a few even said "goodbye" last night. Maybe we lost the spies that posted Dr. Paul's email on the web within 2 hours of it's release.

From the depths of my heart I believe that Ron Paul is the only candidate with integrity and he has my vote no matter what. I will continue with my literature campaign, I will continue my persuit of becoming a delegate, I will continue to enlighten others about the "real John Songboy McCain"; I will support Ron Paul !

Ron Paul is not going to surrender, and John McCain will not take the Republican nomination without the fight of his life. Your donations and work as Precinct Leaders are needed now more than ever. Thank you all for everything you’ve done so far — the revolution has just begun.

Let's all stop with the 3rd party talk. Ron is NOT going to do that and he spelled out why. Lets support him on his current plan. Let's educate as many as we can.
THE REVOLUTION LIVES ON!

Love ya all