PDA

View Full Version : Lies from Chris Peden

Jeremy
02-09-2008, 09:27 AM
On his endorsement page:

Garrett Womack, Pearland, TX/Feb 1, 2008, local GOP staffer says ...
" When I first found out about Chris I was excited...
compared to Ron Paul Chris looks like a true conservative.

This is why I endorse Chris Peden. "
The real comment was submitted the other way around by someone from these forums. They edited what he really said. LIE

the incumbent is a self-described Libertarian. I support winning the Global War on Terror and the War on Drugs; the incumbent does not. I think Islamo-Fascist terrorists were responsible for the 9/11 attacks; the incumbent thinks America's Middle East policy's were responsible for the attacks. I support fully funding NASA's budget and the Vision for Space Exploration; the incumbent does not. I will support and vote for the Republican nominee for U.S. President in 2008, the incumbent will not (unless it's him.)
Chris, you just contradicted yourself... conservative? Warmonger. Spender. Idiot. LIAR.

It is clear that I better represent the priorities and the values of the voters in the 14th congressional district.
You don't have any values. You're attacking a 72 year old man who the people love very much. You're a filthy liar and you don't have any values or morals.

If you agree that it is time for a change, send me to Washington. D.C, so that I deliver conservative results...for a change.
You will change nothing. You want to keep things exactly as bad as they were and exactly as bad as President Bush, who has VERY low approving ratings, has made it. LIE.

The men and women of the United States military honor us each day with their service and sacrifice. They deserve our respect, our prayers and deepest gratitude. If I am elected as your member of Congress, I pledge my commitment to secure the resources that our service men and women need to fulfill their mission as they safeguard our liberties.
Chris Peden, which presidential candidate got more millitary donations than any other? Which person got more than all the neocons running combined? You are a LIAR. You would not represent the troops.

Jeremy
02-09-2008, 09:29 AM
And this is why you should donate: http://ronpaulforcongress.com/

AlexMerced
02-09-2008, 09:40 AM
Peden is a tard, if can donate now, don't forget the valentines day fundraiser @ LibertyWarChest.com

let's show Chris what's up