PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul or Write in 2008 NEVER SURRENDER

MrKoffee
02-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Well it's February now and although I'm still optimistic about the remaining primaries and caucuses I have to say I am disappointed so far in Ron Paul's performance. Don't get me wrong I don't think it's the man or his message, there's a variety of influences I could go on blaming but that's fruitless. Regardless, Dr. Paul's support is better than anything I could have ever dreamed! He even got double digits and even came in 2nd in many states. The country is hungry for this man's message and it couldn't be any more evident. For the main stream media to so blatantly ignore this man and for Ron Paul to do so well in spite of all that really shows his electability.

I have been fairly inactive here recently as I am a University Student working 2 jobs just to pay tuition and bills (love this great economy...) but I have a proposition and I know it's been brought up but I think it should be kept fresh in people's minds. That is, writing in Ron Paul. Now I'm 20 years and this is the first presidential election I am taking part in so I do not know how to actually write in a candidate as we use voting machines here in New York but I am eager to learn from anyone who may know. We should put out a pamphlet or some form of media that would instruct potential Ron paul voters on how to write in this man come November.

Look at where we are now, I know Ron Paul has turned me from complete political apathy into a die hard Libertarian Republican, and I know he has for many of you as well.

Do we really have any other option? What are we going to do? Just sit the election out? Vote for Hillary or Obama or McCain? I know you guys are too principled to go and do a thing like that. When I signed on for Ron Paul i did it for the long haul. No one said this is going to be easy but unless anything unforseen comes up I have a long long life ahead of me in this country and I know that I an constantly worried and terrified over the direction this nation is heading, it's time for you and I to stand up for what's right. To stand up for liberty and freedom and fight tyranny. The greatest thing Ron Paul ever taught me was how to live as a free and independent man! The only question is, who's with me?

Let's make history happen, let's write in Ron Paul!

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:56 AM
I've already elected him my personal President. I'm moving to the Ron Paul State of Mind and working hard to protect my Statehood. :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116784

MrKoffee
02-09-2008, 08:58 AM
I've already elected him my personal President. I'm moving to the Ron Paul State of Mind and working hard to protect my Statehood. :)

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116784

Keep up the good fight!!