PDA

View Full Version : Is Ron Paul Now Your President?

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:35 AM
As Dr. Paul says, we should take our marching orders from the Constitution.

My President is responsible for interpreting the Constitition for me, and helping me understand what those marching orders are.

I, PERSONALLY, just elected Ron Paul MY President, and I will be taking my marching orders from HIM for the next four years.

I'll support every bill he proposes, I'll donate my money, time, and energy to those causes he recommends, and I'll preach his brand of government every chance I have. My votes will go to Ron Paul approved candidates.

How about you? Do you ALREADY have a new President?

ambiguousscion
02-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Yes... Let's Secede!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Maybe instead of LibertyForest, they should rename this RonPaulIsPrez.com. :D

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Yes... Let's Secede!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... Ron Paul will have a lot more power as Governor of the Ron Paul State of Mind than he would as the Governor of Texas. Not only are we diverse both politically and geographically, we're also committed to our Statehood!

Xenophage
02-09-2008, 08:51 AM
As Dr. Paul says, we should take our marching orders from the Constitution.

My President is responsible for interpreting the Constitition for me, and helping me understand what those marching orders are.

I, PERSONALLY, just elected Ron Paul MY President, and I will be taking my marching orders from HIM for the next four years.

I'll support every bill he proposes, I'll donate my money, time, and energy to those causes he recommends, and I'll preach his brand of government every chance I have. My votes will go to Ron Paul approved candidates.

How about you? Do you ALREADY have a new President?

Actually, I interpret the Constitution for myself, but the way I interpret it happens to coincide with Ron Paul's interpretation, and yours, and (hopefully) everyone on this message board. Why? Its an easy document to interpret, because not a single part of it is open to interpretation! Its very simple, easy to read, and straightforward.

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:55 AM
Actually, I interpret the Constitution for myself, but the way I interpret it happens to coincide with Ron Paul's interpretation, and yours, and (hopefully) everyone on this message board. Why? Its an easy document to interpret, because not a single part of it is open to interpretation! Its very simple, easy to read, and straightforward.

Yeah, but I was trying to make a point. :)

EvilNight
02-09-2008, 08:57 AM
I'll sign on for that. I'll also support anyone else Ron endorses.

I'd really like to see Ron giving out his stamp of approval to those running for office. We can money bomb them into winning. Their campaigns are cheaper, the local media is less biased, and by focusing our national power at the local level we ought to be able to get Ron some help in the Congress.

KevinR
02-09-2008, 09:00 AM
4 years? :P

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 12:47 PM
4 years? :P

Depends on who's running in 2012. Dr. Paul will probably still have my vote, unless he endorses someone else and doesn't run.