PDA

View Full Version : 4-Point Plan for Ron Paul success in Remaining Primaries/Caucuses

dkim68
02-09-2008, 08:16 AM
5-Point Plan for Ron Paul success in Remaining Primaries/Caucuses

1. Promote Ron Paul's military background (so many people think McCain is the only candidate who's ever served in the armed forces)

2. Promote support of Ron Paul by the military in comparison to John McCain (not many people know the immense support Ron Paul has from veterans and the military)

3. Promote Ron Paul's family. Family members need to come into public light and speak. (not many people know about Ron Paul's family. Romney, McCain, Obama have all been very public with their families and it's helped them. Ron Paul should do the same)

4. Promote experts who support Ron Paul's ideas; from ex-CIA foreign policy experts, Economics experts, book authors, etc. All well-respected, knowledgable experts in the field who support Ron Paul should be promoted. (too many people think Ron Paul's ideas have no basis in reality. They don't realize how many of them are supported by experts in the field)

5. Promote his stand for a STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE. He has repeatedly said we are in more danger now than we were before 9/11. Explain this along with the fact that we are doing in the Middle-East is futile (as well as a charade for oil and hegemony). 100 acre US Embassy outside of Baghdad...planning on being there a while I guess.

6. Interviews with people from his congressional district and former patients, co-workers who admire Dr. Paul.

faraway
02-09-2008, 08:27 AM
4-Point Plan for Ron Paul success in Remaining Primaries/Caucuses

1. Promote Ron Paul's military background (so many people McCain is the only candidate who's ever served in the armed forces)

2. Promote support of Ron Paul by the military in comparison to John McCain (not many people know the immense support Ron Paul has from veterans and the military)

3. Promote Ron Paul's family. Family members need to come into public light and speak. (not many people know about Ron Paul's family. Romney, McCain, Obama have all been very public with their families and it's helped them. Ron Paul should do the same)

4. Promote experts who support Ron Paul's ideas; from ex-CIA foreign policy experts, Economics experts, book authors, etc. All well-respected, knowledgable experts in the field who support Ron Paul should be promoted. (too many people think Ron Paul's ideas have no basis in reality. They don't realize how many of them are supported by experts in the field)

*Especially nš 4, Sheuer ex-head of the ex Bin Laden unit is the best to contradict all those against RP's WOT stance - who can possibly claim more knowledge on the subject than he? This is definitely Paul's weakest point among most conservatives and even liberals who buy into the necessity to fight 'em over there.

LEK
02-09-2008, 08:53 AM

1. Promote Ron Paul's military background (so many people McCain is the only candidate who's ever served in the armed forces)

5. Promote his stand for a STRONG NATIONAL DEFENSE. He has repeatedly said we are in more danger now than we were before 9/11. Explain this along with the fact that we are doing in the Middle-East is futile (as well as a charade for oil and hegemony). 100 acre US Embassy outside of Baghdad...planning on being there a while I guess.

Andrew76
02-09-2008, 09:50 AM

Wonderful!

Number three... hmmm, could be debatable. I don't know anything about any candidates' families other than their wives - actually, only a few. I don't know anything about McCain's family, Huckabee's family, etc. Just Obama's wife, and Hillary's wife, Bill.

Perhaps the "number 5" that was mentioned, ie: Ron Paul is very strong on national defense could be substitued where applicable.

It should absolutely be clarified that Ron Paul is not against fighting terrorism, he just argues we've been doing it the completely wrong way. And yes, Mike Scheuer - former Chief Inspector of the CIA's Bin Laden Unit - COMPLETELY agrees with Ron Paul - "They do not attack us because we're good and free and democratic, they attack us because of our presense in the middle east." Any fool can understand this.

justatrey
02-09-2008, 11:19 AM
Good points, but no mention of him being the only true conservative left? Also I agree with #5 mentioned by LEK.

I saw a thread from Romney supporters on another forum where some were stating they were supporting Paul despite "being wrong on the war on terror" because he is the only true conservative still in the race.

This means putting emphasis on his conservative credentials like pro-life, never voted to raise taxes, never voted for an unbalanced budget, never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership, never voted to raise congressional pay, etc.

dkim68
02-09-2008, 03:22 PM
added #5

dkim68
02-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Number three... hmmm, could be debatable. I don't know anything about any candidates' families other than their wives - actually, only a few. I don't know anything about McCain's family, Huckabee's family, etc. Just Obama's wife, and Hillary's wife, Bill.
Honestly, it makes no difference to me, but some people need to feel really close, almost bond with their candidates. Imagine a 20/20 type special feature "Meet the Ron Paul family". This could do wonders for his campaign.

goldstandard
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
bump

dkim68
02-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Go Ron Paul!

TruthAtLast
02-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Honestly, it makes no difference to me, but some people need to feel really close, almost bond with their candidates. Imagine a 20/20 type special feature "Meet the Ron Paul family". This could do wonders for his campaign.

Yes. Amazingly many Americans still vote for who they "like" rather than who is best for the job.

I was talking to someone yesterday who didn't know who Ron Paul was and I asked who she was voting for and she said Hillary. I asked what it was about Hillary that made her want to vote for her. The response was "I like her." She didn't really care about the issues or was even interested in learning. She isn't a feminist either. It was complete irrational thought.

It is hard to argue with that level of stupid.

jahazii
02-10-2008, 03:34 PM
Get the Ron Paul Newsletter and deliver them the night before the election. I am looking at spreadsheets where we hit and where we didn't. The average is 5% statewide when not hit, and it climbs all the way to 16% when hit. I have the excel spreadsheet showing this to.

Below is an example of just some of the precincts we hit. Bold is Ron Paul. Underlined is total votes in precinct.

I have more examples this is just two, so here is the best way to "canvas" your precinct if you are shy stand in the back of a truck and chunk these early morning into driveways.

01 066A 0 0 2 31 0 1 46 7 5 0 1 93 8%

01 075B 0 0 0 42 0 5 69 25 12 0 2 155 16%

James

goldstandard
02-10-2008, 03:43 PM
bump