PDA

View Full Version : Albert Howard Prophecy Came True

Channing
02-09-2008, 08:12 AM
Albert Howard's prediction from January 20th which supposedly came from the Holy Spirit, has partly come true already. He said a major candidate would drop out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgyS2mlaKGw

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:18 AM
I hear Twilight Zone music, and I haven't even watched the video. :D

WilliamC
02-09-2008, 08:20 AM
It's always the theme from X-files for me.

:)

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:30 AM
It's always the theme from X-files for me.

:)

If you're under 40, that's probably a valid generational gap. :D

Dustancostine
02-09-2008, 08:39 AM
Umm No it didn't.

He said a major candidate would drop due to health reasons. That hasn't happened. Also this is a friggin race, I bet by the end of the conventions all but two candidates will drop, that is not rocket science.

Channing
02-09-2008, 08:48 AM
How do you know it's not for health reasons? Maybe Mitt is lying and only pretending to give up his campaign "for the party". Maybe the pressure is so great on him, that if he didn't quit it would become "unhealthy" for him.

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 08:54 AM
How do you know it's not for health reasons? Maybe Mitt is lying and only pretending to give up his campaign "for the party". Maybe the pressure is so great on him, that if he didn't quit it would become "unhealthy" for him.

I'm sure it would. His wife would beat him to death if he kept throwing his money away like that.

heath.whiteaker
02-09-2008, 08:59 AM
I'm sure it would. His wife would beat him to death if he kept throwing his money away like that.

LOL :p

jocam000
02-09-2008, 09:47 AM
this candidate could of been giuliani. he was hospitalized awhile ago. although by the time he dropped out he probably wasn't a major candidate for not placing to great in the early states.

http://www.wcbs880.com/pages/1369784.php?

Agent CSL
02-09-2008, 10:26 AM
I don't really pay attention to everyman prophecies, but I hope it's McCain. That'd be great.

DealzOnWheelz
02-09-2008, 10:31 AM
That be awesome if McCain dropped because of some crazy health reason

Channing
02-09-2008, 10:40 AM
news: Romney already dropped out.
This happened after Howard make his prediction public.
Of course, I wouldn't mind either if McCain dropped out, too.

heath.whiteaker
02-09-2008, 10:46 AM
Channing whats up with you???? Do you work for Albert Howard or something? Why don't you ask him why he feels that we should pay for him to relocate?

Dustancostine
02-09-2008, 11:01 AM

A maybe he figured that he can't win this year, and by bowing out it gives him a better shot at 2012. But wait that makes sense....

So instead we are going to believe a vague "prophecy" (one in which anyone with common sense could have guessed). And then in light of it not be exactly correct, we are going to say that it could be correct.

Well there is a a lot of could be:

Mitt could have been visited by aliens that told him to drop.....etc. etc.

This guy if full of baloney.

--Dustan

brandon
02-09-2008, 11:04 AM
lol, psychos.

"At 15:58 PM"

lol, retards

merrimac
02-09-2008, 11:15 AM
:rolleyes: Would have been nice if he had revealed next weeks lottery numbers instead of something like that.

Please tell me that most of the people on this forum who watched it know that it's bull shit. I think some of them are honest nuts but a lot of them (like Silvia Brown) are frauds who prey on the vulnerable.

brandon
02-09-2008, 11:24 AM
:rolleyes: Would have been nice if he had revealed next weeks lottery numbers instead of something like that.

Please tell me that most of the people on this forum who watched it know that it's bull shit. I think some of them are honest nuts but a lot of them (like Silvia Brown) are frauds who prey on the vulnerable.

What are you talking about? Albert has a direct line of communication with the holy spirit. They speak at every 15:58 PM on 1-20-08, january

FreeTraveler
02-09-2008, 11:37 AM
How come if people have psychic powers:

A) They're not rich as Midas?

B) They don't call ME when I need them, instead of running ads for "psychic hotlines"?

After all, if they're psychic, the stock market should be easy, and they should KNOW who needs their help and will be receptive to their call.

Lisa S
02-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Maybe we need to get Howard to run third party. He also said Holy Spirit said he would beat Hiliary. I sure would rather have him than the others.

Sauron
02-09-2008, 11:45 AM
I don't really pay attention to everyman prophecies, but I hope it's McCain. That'd be great.
McCain will drop because he came down with the sniffles after NH fraud is exposed. Might not be a brokered convention after all.

WilliamC
02-09-2008, 06:44 PM
If you're under 40, that's probably a valid generational gap. :D

Well I'm not under 40, but I'm not much over it either.

I remember the Twilight Zone vaguely from my childhood, it and the Outer Limits and Creature Feature. I don't remember the original run of the Star Trek series but it was in re-runs during the early 70's and I remember those.

But the X-files was the last TV show that I actually followed on a weekly basis. Hard to believe it's going on 10 years or so now that it went off the air.

Patriot123
02-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Um, no. Again, another one of those 'crazy people' trying to look like profits for making predictions that are so vague they can be interpreted as anything. I could have said in December that, "the holy spirit told me that a very corrupt law will be passed in the next fifty eight days." Now I could have come out now and said, "yeah, that was in refference to the internet being policed by the NSA and AT&T." Again, it's too general of a prediction.

Now if McCain drops out due to these "health reasons," I'll drop what I'm doing and pray to this man every single day of my entire damn life or rather for eternity. Mark my words. You can copy and paste this post. You can photograph it. If McCain drops out due to health reasons, I will bow down to this man for the rest of my life, every waking second of my life.