PDA

View Full Version : Negative thoughts

rodent
02-09-2008, 03:51 AM

parocks
02-09-2008, 03:59 AM
I thought Obama was ahead?

I have a lot of negative thoughts, but I guess I just feel like the hope I've been cruising on for the last year has pretty much come to a halt.

People are claiming the future will be better, but for all we know the tyrants may have already won. The fact of the matter is that Hillary and McCain, arguably two of the most hated candidates, are being paraded around as our choices. Of all of the informed people you know, how many of them actually value these two candidates? I know of no one -- no one who is informed beyond what the media says.

Political capital these days is simply the hearts of the uninformed. It's been the emotions of the uninformed which have allowed tyrants to force mankind to endure much misery.

In school, we used to laugh at the fact that communist nations had elections that had 100% turn-out where they'd only vote for the one candidate. Now, in 2008, I see a stealthy, clever media putting up false choices for the people once again -- only, this time, even the students of elite Ivy League institutions buy into their false choices.

How can we really expect much of our nation when most of the nation is simply uninformed? How does Obama think he'll created change if even Reagan, with his amazing rhetoric, failed to achieve change? Reagan got shot once he was in, and the crooked VP that they forced him to appoint was none other than a member of the Bush family.

Look, I'm not trying to be a downer and crush the movement. The movement has my support. However, we need to be aware of the fact that the country is fairly close to death. Bankruptcy, socialized healthcare, flooding the system with illegal immigrant labor -- it's over.

The only real thing of value in this revolution is that we have new social connections to rely on for the purpose of passing information and decoding the true intentions of the ruling class. However, we're about to lose even more of the fruits of our labor and more opportunities. We'll have even less representation as international governmental organizations make decisions we have no input into.

The United States is essentially like the best of the third world. Its political structure is more or less geared towards propping up the lifestyles of the elite while the poor and the stupid continue on until they are caught in the crossfire of the bogus conflicts of the elite.

I'm just totally and completely frustrated and this time, there's no where else to go.

rodent
02-09-2008, 04:15 AM
I thought Obama was ahead?

Yeah, but with vote fraud and the media at work, do you think he'll stay ahead?

IMO, if Obama is prez and Clinton is VP, I'd be willing to bet they have Obama assassinated just so Hillary can be prez. I know, I know, tin foil hat. But I think that's what happened with Reagan and the more establishment George H.W. Bush -- Reagan was different after the gun shots.

free.alive
02-09-2008, 04:25 AM
EDUCATE, EDUCATE, EDUCATE!

I met a lady the other night at a Bellevue, WA caucus training meeting. She was a home-school instructor who teaches kids Austrian economics! Her husband is a professor who does the same for adults. She also says that Vijay (of OLFOD fame) is wanting to start teaching AE as well.

Do I smell the potential for an AE education fund or foundation that has a different mission than the Mises Institute??

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 04:34 AM
We need Educational Ads !!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114669

aperetti
02-09-2008, 04:38 AM
I can not believe the negativism on this board. This is NOT about Ron Paul. I repeat this is not about RON FUCKING PAUL. It is the message that has awaken thousand if not a millions of people. We will grow old and pass on our unarguable message to our children. This is not the end but only the beginning. Grow up people and view the larger picture....

FFS

speciallyblend
02-09-2008, 11:42 AM
I can not believe the negativism on this board. This is NOT about Ron Paul. I repeat this is not about RON FUCKING PAUL. It is the message that has awaken thousand if not a millions of people. We will grow old and pass on our unarguable message to our children. This is not the end but only the beginning. Grow up people and view the larger picture....

FFS

its about watcing the death of the republican party. the republican party doesnt want us unless we can vote for their warmongering big intrusive government nominee. sit back and watch the show,we are watching the dying wiggles of the republican party..

bcreps85
02-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Yeah, but with vote fraud and the media at work, do you think he'll stay ahead?

IMO, if Obama is prez and Clinton is VP, I'd be willing to bet they have Obama assassinated just so Hillary can be prez. I know, I know, tin foil hat. But I think that's what happened with Reagan and the more establishment George H.W. Bush -- Reagan was different after the gun shots.

When someone says something like that about the Clintons, no tin foil hat is required. The Clintons and the Bushes are the most corrupt people this world has ever seen.