PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Ron Paul Money Bomb

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 03:48 AM
I think we should have one last money bomb to thank Ron Paul for waking all of us up and for his 30 years of service.

Let's face it, with the primaries winding down Ron's money has been drying up, there isn't that much more that has going to be given. We should focus our efforts on one final day. Carol Paul's birthday is on Feb. 29th. Ron makes jokes about how he has to only give Carol a birthday present every four years. It just so happens that this year is a leap year.

Let's give Ron and Carol one final THANK YOU.

tomveil
02-09-2008, 03:49 AM
If we do this, we should fund his retirement, and his kids, and his grandkids retirement.

That's what I call the free market at work.

jrich4rpaul
02-09-2008, 03:53 AM
Pathetic. Half the country to go, only 3 candidates left, and I see everyone here ready to pack it up and go home.

Some revolution, eh?

I, on the other hand, support Ron Paul until the end.

No1ButPaul08
02-09-2008, 03:56 AM
Pathetic. Half the country to go, only 3 candidates left, and I see everyone here ready to pack it up and go home.

Some revolution, eh?

I, on the other hand, support Ron Paul until the end.

I'm proposing a way to fund Ron's campaign through the rest of the primary season and that's giving up. Reality says Ron's money has been drying up. February 5th is over and it isn't going to come in any faster. We have one more money bomb in us, maybe two. For the presidential campaign anyway. The rest of the money should be spent on Ron's congressional run and other serious Ron Paul Republican's running for Congress

And please check out the link in my signature, and be assured that I am not for giving up

jrich4rpaul
02-09-2008, 04:07 AM
I'm proposing a way to fund Ron's campaign through the rest of the primary season and that's giving up. Reality says Ron's money has been drying up. February 5th is over and it isn't going to come in any faster. We have one more money bomb in us, maybe two. For the presidential campaign anyway. The rest of the money should be spent on Ron's congressional run and other serious Ron Paul Republican's running for Congress

And please check out the link in my signature, and be assured that I am not for giving up

Proposing a mass donation day is great, but when you add the theme "one last money bomb to thank Ron Paul " to it, it sure does make it sound like we're quitting. We've had historic themes in the past, and the next one shouldn't be any different.