PDA

View Full Version : Who Said Thatīs Itīs Over ?!

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
I donīt believe this, its this a REVOLUTION OR WHAT ?

It ISN`T OVER PERIOD!

Stop crying like little girls and try even act like this is REVOLUTION!

:cool:

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Here's a quote:

"With Romney gone, the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero.

>

But I am a Republican, and I will remain a Republican.

I also have another priority. I have constituents in my home district that I must serve. I cannot and will not let them down. And I have another battle I must face here as well. If I were to lose the primary for my congressional seat, all our opponents would react with glee, and pretend it was a rejection of our ideas. I cannot and will not let that happen." - Ron Paul

http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2008/02/message-from-ro.html

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:36 AM
And I didn't say it was over. Ron Paul is saying the GOP bid is over, and I'm saying that it's time to look beyond the GOP to the general election.

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:38 AM
Here's a quote:

>

I also have another priority. I have constituents in my home district that I must serve. I cannot and will not let them down. And I have another battle I must face here as well. If I were to lose the primary for my congressional seat, all our opponents would react with glee, and pretend it was a rejection of our ideas. I cannot and will not let that happen." - Ron Paul

YES ? Where the hell it says that "i give up" ?

Blog says this also,

Ron Paul is not going to surrender, and John McCain will not take the Republican nomination without the fight of his life. Your donations and work as Precinct Leaders are needed now more than ever. Thank you all for everything you’ve done so far — the revolution has just begun.

:rolleyes:

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:41 AM
HEY DUMBASS!!!

"With Romney gone, the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero." Ron Paul

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:43 AM
HEY DUMBASS!!!

"With Romney gone, the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero." Ron Paul

YOU SHOULD READ THE THE MESSAGE NOT JUST ONE SENTENCE.... BOY :rolleyes:

Let me tell you my thoughts. With Romney gone, the chances of a brokered convention are nearly zero. But that does not affect my determination to fight on, in every caucus and primary remaining, and at the convention for our ideas, with just as many delegates as I can get.

Sounds like it is not OVER...

:rolleyes:

billyjoeallen
02-09-2008, 03:44 AM
We have have still a shot at winning Washington State. It's a longshot, but if we pull that off, we may get a lot of Romney delegates from other states. Huck has already made a deal with McCain. This is for the sould of the party. McCain will win the nomination and then go down in flames against the Dems. When that happens, all the republicans will be looking for new leadership and that will be us.

Roxi
02-09-2008, 03:45 AM
Here's a quote:

>

you interpret Ron's letter about as well as huckabee interprets the constitution....

one of the BIGGEST problems we are facing is people like you who are bound and determined to post crap that only causes problems and starts fights, and spreads negativity. we have a job to do, and the only way to accomplish our mission is to ban together and DO IT. throwing out insults, negativity, and a bad attitude will not help anything, so either your with us or against us, stop being a part of the problem and if you are REALLY a ron paul supporter find out what you can do to help or shut up.

parocks
02-09-2008, 03:47 AM
And I didn't say it was over. Ron Paul is saying the GOP bid is over, and I'm saying that it's time to look beyond the GOP to the general election.

Who's your candidate?

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:50 AM
YOU SHOULD READ THE THE MESSAGE NOT JUST ONE SENTENCE.... BOY :rolleyes:

I did read the message, BOY.

I have full comprehensional capabilities, and I heard him loud and clear.

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:51 AM
HEY DUMBASS!!!

Hey little girl, stay out of the way, let the REAL SUPPORTERS FIGHT THIS REVOLUTION...

Insult,cry,whine, do whatever you want but stay away from here if thatīs all you have to say...

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
02-09-2008, 03:51 AM
HEY DUMBASS!!!

Hey! No need for name calling!

I'm with qwerty.

And, we have +22 states left, so giving up now would not only piss on the people that busted their asses off in the states that have voted so far. And what about the people that right now are doing everything to get Dr. Paul elected in the remaining states (like my own!). We need to fininsh the game, we owe it to ourselves and the American people/the sheep (even though sometimes it feels like they don't deserve it).

Quitting?!? Hell NO! I want to be free, not a slave!!

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Who's your candidate?

Your mama.

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:53 AM
I did read the message, BOY.

I have full comprehensional capabilities, and I heard him loud and clear.

Yes, he will fight till end, he wonīt give up like little girls like you...HE IS A MAN OF PRINCIPLE...

:D

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Hey little girl, stay out of the way, let the REAL SUPPORTERS FIGHT THIS REVOLUTION...

Insult,cry,whine, do whatever you want but stay away from here if thatīs all you have to say...

The insults got your attention, huh? You weren't paying attention before, and now I still only have half of one of your lending ears.

Shit, you're not even listening to Ron Paul himself.

Roxi
02-09-2008, 03:56 AM
i love the ignore feature on this forum, if everyone in this thread put vox on ignore we could actually have a good thread here

qwerty
02-09-2008, 03:58 AM
The insults got your attention, huh? You weren't paying attention before, and now I still only have half of one of your lending ears.

Shit, you're not even listening to Ron Paul himself.

But that does not affect my determination to fight on, in every caucus and primary remaining, and at the convention for our ideas, with just as many delegates as I can get.

Yes, i hear him and i will fight side by side with him till the end!

:)

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 03:59 AM
i love the ignore feature on this forum, if everyone in this thread put vox on ignore we could actually have a good thread here

Hit ignore, hit report. I could care less right now.

qwerty
02-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Hit ignore, hit report. I could care less right now.

Nobody CARES about YOU ANYMORE...

if your your personal revolution is over, i donīt give a f*ck...

Vox Populi
02-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Nobody CARES about YOU ANYMORE...

Thanks for the pep talk.

Paul Revered
02-09-2008, 04:03 AM
I haven't voted yet. He will be getting my vote on Tuesday.

affa
02-09-2008, 04:14 AM
HEY DUMBASS!!!

Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.
Nearly.

affa
02-09-2008, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the pep talk.

You want a pep talk?

Here:
Ron Paul is still running for president.
Ron Paul can still take the White House.

How? Through US, and our effort, just like always.

Ron Paul must win in 2008:
To end the occupation of Iraq.
To prevent the invasion of Iran.
To stop using depleted uranium.
To bring our troops home.
To save the economy.
To restore our civil liberties.
And on and on and on.

This is our chance. It's not over.

Everyone needs to stop running around like it's the end of the world.

Reread his letter tomorrow when you're feeling less wound up. He's talking sense - hey, this is a long shot and we don't want to lose everything, so I need to focus on my congressional run too.

That makes sense. That makes sense any way you look at it.

It is our job to prevent McCain from getting the nomination.

It is our job to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

Nobody said this would be easy.

The only thing different between today and yesterday is a single email from Dr. Ron Paul. He didn't drop out. He didn't quit.

So why are you thinking of it?

This is our chance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6odzCYFOOQ

BigRedBrent
02-09-2008, 04:32 AM
We have have still a shot at winning Washington State. It's a longshot, but if we pull that off, we may get a lot of Romney delegates from other states. Huck has already made a deal with McCain. This is for the sould of the party. McCain will win the nomination and then go down in flames against the Dems. When that happens, all the republicans will be looking for new leadership and that will be us.

Wake them the hell up!

We need Educational Ads !!!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=114669