PDA

View Full Version : Don Luskin and Ron Paul's message

gracebkr
02-09-2008, 02:52 AM
I think it is evident what is going on. I think Ron Paul is going to drop out soon, which is why we had Luskin swear he'd write his name in one day and gone from the campaign the next. he probably knows something we don't know yet, but all kinda do know. I realize that this is not about who represents us, it's about us being represented. I just want to know who is going to be the representative during the general election if Ron Paul is not. I think Rand Paul ought to, I will vote for whomever supports and represents our ideals, but if there is no one there, I can't vote for who is up there if Ron Paul is not, so where do we go? We have been alienated, betrayed. I don't want to sound like a bummer, but I just have this feeling, judging by that letter, that Ron Paul is satisfied, feels he has won and is ready to take his win and he should, because we have won. However, it isn't over and we need someone to represent us. I don't want to say I feel lost without Ron Paul representing us, but I do feel he needs to point us to our next representative. I absolutely love Ron Paul and I think he will have his place in history with this movement, but which way does it go now? I know this is stupid, but I need to know others thoughts, am I over reacting to his letter? Do you think the run is over? Do you think there is another to represent us for the general election? Do you feel we have been alienated by the Republicans? plz explain?

Archie
02-09-2008, 03:00 AM
All I know is everyone in these forums is jelous of that fly on the wall in Ron Pauls house LOL!!!!!!

Nothing is over even if RP drops out tommorow its not the end its just gonna get better from here on out because of the massive power all of you RP supporters yield in America . In such a short time you guys have done so much its only gonna get better as long as you all stick togather with or without Ron Paul.

micahnelson
02-09-2008, 03:01 AM
We endorse ideas, not people. People can have affairs, take bribes, and be corrupted.

Ideas move like an unearthly army. No hunger, no fatigue, spreading until defeated by stronger idea. There is no stronger idea than liberty. They can beat us in elections, lock us up, censor our speech but they can do nothing to hold back the idea that all men are created equal.

No, we don't need to choose a leader.

noztnac
02-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Vote for the Libertarian. Not sure who it is yet.

-lotus-
02-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Vote for the Libertarian. Not sure who it is yet.

No. This would undo everything we've accomplished. You read his email, this needs to stay in the GOP. We need to fix the system and its not gonna happen in 08 but its already started. Look at all the Ron Paul-esque stouthearts running for public office now because of this movement. How many more years will we wait for the next Ron Paul? I say it matters not how long, just as long as we know he or she will come and always keep that hope alive. If nothing else, this whole campaign has taught me how to hope again and I am eternally grateful to Ron Paul and to each of you who read these words for making me hope once again. I no longer start the day with a sigh of resignation, but with a fresh breath of hope.

Thank you Ron Paul for the hope.

Broadlighter
02-09-2008, 03:39 AM
Take it for what it is. Ron Paul is very honest and very loyal to those who are loyal to him. He has to cut staff, presumably, from the states that have already held primaries. No big loss there. Consider Luskin's defection to McCain as an infection of our ideas into the Republican mainstream.

LibertyOfOne
02-09-2008, 03:42 AM
He should take the ten million he has now and hand it out to all of those who are running for office under the RP banner.

coffeewithchess
02-09-2008, 04:16 AM
Take it for what it is. Ron Paul is very honest and very loyal to those who are loyal to him. He has to cut staff, presumably, from the states that have already held primaries. No big loss there. Consider Luskin's defection to McCain as an infection of our ideas into the Republican mainstream.

This is what Luskin replied in an email...